Wolfpack Thread

ellitor

I agree that we will have a top 10 class but I predict that there will be a couple of high 4* that either flip or come from out of nowhere to finish out this class.  They may not be on our board right now but they know who they are and I bet our coaches do too. WDE

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Entertainment is as entertainment does! nothing cures woes more than a 10 plus win football season in 2019! We will have our days no doubt and many could be pretty darn good! I have the Doc in a box, and that is good enough for me!

21 hours ago, fredst said:

Nicely summarized. I don’t consider myself anti-Gus. I think he’s a good man that represents the university well. I also think that he is wildly overpaid for what he has produced in his tenure and that Auburn should demand/expect more than the slightly above average results we’ve seen for the past 5 seasons. Maybe I’m not a wolf but just a stray mutt roaming the countryside hoping to stumble upon excellence. Here I am when I thought I had found it (this left a mark btw):

E43B0B54-A1A0-4580-AA10-AF3C4A3F88A6.gif

😂 little dog throws a rolling block..........big dog stays in stride......hilarious.

17 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

😂 little dog throws a rolling block..........big dog stays in stride......hilarious.

And then the big one stares him down. 😁

On 7/5/2019 at 8:22 PM, GwillMac6 said:

64 and Mikey trying to formulate a counter attack on the "Wolfpack" lmao.

P.S. I LOVE this movie but you got to work with what resources you got!!!! lol. No shade on the actual movie grumpy old men! hahaha. 

rt.gif

B183C4BE-6BD1-4FB6-BD3F-F6E342618F8D.gif

What hallucinogen is powerful enough to make a pack of mice call themselves a wolfpack? Must be some strong stuff to begin with and then laced with Fentanyl. I do believe that's it. Explains the "wolfpack" misnomer and a bunch of their other misconceptions too.

3 hours ago, gr82be said:

Realizing that's one unsniffed rear😂

11 hours ago, Mikey said:

What hallucinogen is powerful enough to make a pack of mice call themselves a wolfpack?

The definition of irony.

Image result for mighty mouse meme

19 hours ago, Mikey said:

What hallucinogen is powerful enough to make a pack of mice call themselves a wolfpack? Must be some strong stuff to begin with and then laced with Fentanyl. I do believe that's it. Explains the "wolfpack" misnomer and a bunch of their other misconceptions too.

You do not have to call us the wolfpack. We also accept being called the Rat Pack and Brat Pack our 2 parent packs! lol

rwe.jpg

efwer.jpg

35 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

You do not have to call us the wolfpack. We also accept being called the Rat Pack and Brat Pack our 2 parent packs! lol

rwe.jpg

efwer.jpg

Larry,  Moe, and Curley seems more appropriate for whatever reason. Cant imagine why. 

WolfPack sounds like a company nickname given at basic training to make E fuzzy recruits feel like they’re already badasses. Yall are already delusional enough. 😂

Here comes Dabo riding in on his unicorn to save the day!!!

23 hours ago, kevon67 said:

23 hours ago, gr82be said:

Definitely one of those 'it seemed like a good idea at the time' moments

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

rwe.jpg

efwer.jpg

I accept #1. #2.....😬.....and that’s my era

2 minutes ago, fredst said:

I accept #1. #2.....😬.....and that’s my era

HAHAHAHAH MR FRED A KNIFE THROUGH THAT HEART!!!!!!! I love all the john hughes movies and that is NOT my era! lol.

9 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

HAHAHAHAH MR FRED A KNIFE THROUGH THAT HEART!!!!!!! I love all the john hughes movies and that is NOT my era! lol.

Oh, I love the movies. “Sixteen Candles” is the best of the bunch. Always had a crush on Ally Sheedy, Molly not so much although I would have settled for her at the time; must be the hallucinogens and Fentanyl coursing through my veins (like all of us super serious wolf packers that know gifs but can’t truly breakdown LB play and OL depth). Love “Easy A” too- more recent, an ode to the movies of that era, and has Emma Stone😀

8 minutes ago, fredst said:

Oh, I love the movies. “Sixteen Candles” is the best of the bunch. Always had a crush on Ally Sheedy, Molly not so much although I would have settled for her at the time; must be the hallucinogens and Fentanyl coursing through my veins (like all of us super serious wolf packers that know gifs but can’t truly breakdown LB play and Ol depth). Love “Easy A” too- more recent, an ode to the movies of that era, and has Emma Stone😀

#BRATPACK4life BAY BAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! lol..................... MR FRED!!! HELL YAH!!! That is what I am talking about!!!!!! WE ARE BACK ON THE SAME PAGE!!! LETS GOOOOO!!!!!!!!! lol. YOU JUST GET ME MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!! haha.

err.gif

erwer.gif

43434.gif

17 hours ago, ellitor said:

It’s the same way we all pick on Mikey for the disagreements we have with him.  We don’t have ill intent at or bad feelings towards Mikey. They’re just good natured ribs. 

Speak for yourself, lol. The Pack does not take these things lightly. Calling @McLoofus and @GwillMac6 for clarification....let me know if you need a hallucinogen or Fentanyl boost before responding....

B0BBFBFF-9A6B-45FF-80D7-85A0F79D8343.gif

4 minutes ago, fredst said:

Speak for yourself, lol. The Pack does not take these things lightly. Calling @McLoofus and @GwillMac6 for clarification....let me know if you need a hallucinogen or Fentanyl boost before responding....

rr3.gif

445.gif

344trtr.gif

1 hour ago, fredst said:

.let me know if you need a hallucinogen or Fentanyl boost before responding....

It's rather apparent that they keep their own stash handy. Maybe they'll contact you when the time comes for refills.

10 hours ago, fredst said:

9 hours ago, Mikey said:

It's rather apparent that they keep their own stash handy. Maybe they'll contact you when the time comes for refills.

Image result for mighty mouse gif

12 hours ago, fredst said:

Oh, I love the movies. “Sixteen Candles” is the best of the bunch. Always had a crush on Ally Sheedy, Molly not so much although I would have settled for her at the time; must be the hallucinogens and Fentanyl coursing through my veins (like all of us super serious wolf packers that know gifs but can’t truly breakdown LB play and OL depth). Love “Easy A” too- more recent, an ode to the movies of that era, and has Emma Stone😀

Image result for easy a gif

On 7/6/2019 at 12:36 AM, Mikey said:

NO! By your own admission I invented the pack. I get to name it. 

Colonel Sanders couldn't even use his own picture for his golden years, much less the name Kentucky Fried Chicken. 

It's always good for a chuckle when you accuse others of whining. The bit about you presenting facts was a nice touch. 

Image result for lone wolf gif

On 7/6/2019 at 7:05 AM, cole256 said:

Gifs are funny when they are actually funny......the likelihood of even 25% of people that are using them be funny though??? 0-none. 

Thank you! Some of them are funny, but many of them can be corny.

Archived