Wolfpack Thread

ellitor

y'all chill and come over and burn one with me. i always got the good stuff. it keeps me saner than i normally am..........no minors please.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

y'all chill and come over and burn one with me. i always got the good stuff. it keeps me saner than i normally am..........no minors please.

Define good stuff? Medical grade? The new hybrid stuff?

1 minute ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Define good stuff? Medical grade? The new hybrid stuff?

better than the old harsh mexican crap folks are smoking around here. and i know my source well so no fretting of people spraying windex or fenatal on it. i believe i mispelled fen wrong but i gotta go help a friend. be back later tho.

Just now, aubiefifty said:

better than the old harsh mexican crap folks are smoking around here. and i know my source well so no fretting of people spraying windex or fenatal on it. i believe i mispelled fen wrong but i gotta go help a friend. be back later tho.

Hybrid is the only way yo go now.

16 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

Folks still toke on that brown frown?? Oh goodness. 

1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Archie on the bunker has figured out Twitter so there is still hope for Mikey.

tumblr_mr1oa0PrWU1qzx4x3o2_400.gif

7 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

I lol at this one fifty. 

Ellitor: Must commend you for setting up this thread. It has kept many other threads relevant to topic. While it is disappointing that you are not in the job you hoped to be at this time, it's been great having you back in the recruiting forum with your organization. Thank you for your hard work on this forum.

21 minutes ago, akillshot said:

Ellitor: Must commend you for setting up this thread. It has kept many other threads relevant to topic. While it is disappointing that you are not in the job you hoped to be at this time, it's been great having you back in the recruiting forum with your organization. Thank you for your hard work on this forum.

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Dude doesn't even know the difference between Google and Youtube,

I know the difference. You googled to locate the youtube, thus you used a google search to try to refute Coach T-Will's statement. Then you come up with the lame "he doesn't know the difference" thing to deflect attention from your failed attempt at dissing our linebacker coach. I was willing to let that slide to save you from embarrassment, just as I've let much of your nonsense go without comment. However, like a small child with a new toy he doesn't quite understand, you persist in slobbering over it. Instead of trying to be a pack leader, I suggest that you wait until some other pack member howls and then rush to jump on their train. That works better for you.

17 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I know the difference. You googled to locate the youtube, thus you used a google search to try to refute Coach T-Will's statement. Then you come up with the lame "he doesn't know the difference" thing to deflect attention from your failed attempt at dissing our linebacker coach. I was willing to let that slide to save you from embarrassment, just as I've let much of your nonsense go without comment. However, like a small child with a new toy he doesn't quite understand, you persist in slobbering over it. Instead of trying to be a pack leader, I suggest that you wait until some other pack member howls and then rush to jump on their train. That works better for you.

er.gif

iuui.gif

19 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Folks still toke on that brown frown?? Oh goodness. 

i guess it is a money thing. the last time i smoked mex it was some the us gov sprayed back in the day and it made me the proud crazy man i am today. some days are special tho. golf will call me up stinkered on pbr while i am toasted on sour diesel and tell me bedtime stories that sooth my soul. no nasty stuff tho cus i am a born again virgin and too pretty for him. i do find it odd golf an auburn man and sounds like the bear when he talks. it bothers me honestly but he has great stories about cheerleaders...........

you boys can make fun of mikey but how many of y'all have to gang up on him to put him in his place? a half dozen? yes mikey can troll you guys even when he might not know he is..............lol. alright with that. besides mikey is not like jim on finebottms show with all that yelling and name calling. i think you guys owe him a hug. mikey is a board treasure and we can disagree all day long but i would still burn one with him. i stand by my words. prove me wrong.............

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

See, @GwillMac6? Told you he knows he's trolling. He's trying to see how nonsensical and weird he can get and still have people respond. 

You are making some really STRONG and compelling points loofy!!! 

rr.gif

efeftr.gif

On 7/5/2019 at 11:26 PM, Mikey said:

It's not just being anti-Gus, that's not enough to get one into the pack. (Pack, not wolfpack) Anyone can be a member of the pack, the requirements are quite simple. To be a member of the pack in good standing, as soon as one member of the pack howls, the rest of the pack needs to come a' runnin' with inane gifs and other internet items that don't require original thought or creativity. (Observe the prior 10 or so posts in this thread for good examples of pack activity)

If someone posts something that doesn't suit the pack's agenda, howl and backup will come immediately to help you. In return, when some other member howls, you must rush to their aid with a handy gif.  When confronted with facts that don't fit the pack's agenda, whine a little, then slink quietly away with tail between legs and live to howl and whine another day.

Those of you who haven't tried it, give it a whirl. You may find that being a pack member is to your liking.

Wow.  You take the internet a little too seriously.

I’m anti-wolfpack as far as allegiance goes, but I still love reading your posts—-So this is for y’all! I know it’s not b-ball thread, but y’all have a OP here!

4 hours ago, toddc said:

I’m anti-wolfpack as far as allegiance goes, but I still love reading your posts—-So this is for y’all! I know it’s not b-ball thread, but y’all have a OP here!

Anti 🐺 pack as far as allegiance goes ? Lol what does that even mean? What allegiance are you a part of then?

On 7/9/2019 at 6:52 PM, akillshot said:

What are you trying to say to us?! It would be just a shame if those threads were not derailed! Lol. We will have a impromptu Wolfpack meeting to make sure we get back to living up to our thread 🧵 detailing reputation!!! Haha

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Anti 🐺 pack as far as allegiance goes ? Lol what does that even mean? What allegiance are you a part of then?

Part of our code is to not reveal who we are or give our name! We are a secret group of course. 😂 

Archived