Wolfpack Thread

ellitor

12 hours ago, Cardin Drake said:

The fantasy:

url4.jpg&f=1

The reality:

maxresdefault.jpg&f=1

The reality is that Mikey, 64, Todd and whoever that other dude in the bottom picture is will never catch the guys in the top picture on their Rascals. 

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, gr82be said:

No kidding. I tried unsuccessfully to get my dad out of his white Members Only jacket for years. Even bought him another jacket. He still wore the white one up until last year when he passed away. Now they're back in stores. I would've never thought. 

Did a double take on that one.

3 hours ago, McLoofus said:

The reality is that Mikey, 64, Todd and whoever that other dude in the bottom picture is will never catch the guys in the top picture on their Rascals. 

Gotta give props when due I guess, this is pretty funny.

11 minutes ago, toddc said:

Only because you proudly announced your membership. Said with love, of course. 

I'm sort of miffed that my Gus fantastic five wasn't embraced but their leader flipped out and called it wolf pack and everybody ran with it......we need some younger guys on here with some drip....I'm Martin def comedy jam funny and the board is more Seinfeld funny......I need some people that I can laugh with too 

9 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I'm sort of miffed that my Gus fantastic five wasn't embraced but their leader flipped out and called it wolf pack and everybody ran with it......we need some younger guys on here with some drip....I'm Martin def comedy jam funny and the board is more Seinfeld funny......I need some people that I can laugh with too 

Lol  no man. You got it all wrong. He is calling the ANTI Gus people the Wolf Pack. No idea what him 64 and the other dudes name for their own little pack is.......... And sorry cannot help you with that second part. I am 29 going on 97. I am about as funny as Gus running it up the gut 17 straight times vs LSU in the second half in 2017.............. IT STILL HURTS SOOOOOOOO BAD. Love Seinfield so you def got me pegged to a T.

8 hours ago, toddc said:

It is like you WANT to hate the Wolfpack and are programmed to. Now WHY IS THIS TODD?!?! What did we ever do to you??? lol.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

It is like you WANT to hate the Wolfpack and are programmed to. Now WHY IS THIS TODD?!?! What did we ever do to you??? lol.

No, you’ve got it all wrong. I love the Wolfpack! You know it’s all in fun muh man Gwill. 😆 I’m on the Gus bus though until it crashes and burns though.

709E5111-3D2E-44FF-B532-D093CE554C39.jpeg

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

This was my olive branch to Loof, said his post was funny!

2 minutes ago, toddc said:

No, you’ve got it all wrong. I love the Wolfpack! You know it’s all in fun muh man Gwill. 😆 I’m on the Gus bus though until it crashes and burns though.

709E5111-3D2E-44FF-B532-D093CE554C39.jpeg

O YOU DO love the Wolfpack?!?! That also must means you have turned over a new leaf when it comes to GIFs right?! Cause you know when it comes to the Wolfpack GIFs are our calling card! lol WOOO!!!! LETS GOOOOO!!!!!! As far as the Gus Bus goes and staying on a sinking hip...... RE SHUFFLE THOSE DECK CHAIRS TODD!!!! haha

4r44.jpg

4er.gif

12 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lol  no man. You got it all wrong. He is calling the ANTI Gus people the Wolf Pack. No idea what him 64 and the other dudes name for their own little pack is.

I’m on this bus alone, but got lumped in with some others for some reason! Lol

19 minutes ago, cole256 said:

There aree plenty on here I laugh at all the time

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

O YOU DO love the Wolfpack?!?! That also must means you have turned over a new leaf when it comes to GIFs right?! Cause you know when it comes to the Wolfpack GIFs are our calling card! lol WOOO!!!! LETS GOOOOO!!!!!! As far as the Gus Bus goes and staying on a sinking hip...... RE SHUFFLE THOSE DECK CHAIRS TODD!!!! haha

4r44.jpg

4er.gif

Gus is throwing me a life jacket this year and we’re gonna ride it all the way baby! We’ll pick you up in the Gus bus on the way! I would never leave the Wolfpack on the side of the road, because in the end they just want to win baby win!

1 minute ago, toddc said:

Gus is throwing me a life jacket this year and we’re gonna ride it all the way baby!

Yah all the way to this coveted prestigious game! I agree lol.

erw.jpg

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

There aree plenty on here I laugh at all the time

But only one stole your heart like Viper did lol.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Yah all the way to this coveted prestigious game! I agree lol.

erw.jpg

No man, we got a full tank and new tires this year— ready to travel! Lol

This is a lot more fun than all the arguing these days!

3 minutes ago, toddc said:

tenor.gif

Just now, toddc said:

This is a lot more fun than all the arguing these days!

Enjoy it while it lasts! As soon as the season starts it will be back to being at each others necks. 

re.gif

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

But only one stole your heart like Viper did lol.

There are two others that are similar though...

Right, Golf?

13 minutes ago, toddc said:

The true One Man Wolf Pack. Much respect, Lobo Solo.

What in the world has been going on! Lol I like this thread.

24 minutes ago, Zeek said:

What in the world has been going on! Lol I like this thread.

We thought we’d try something different because all the arguing was getting nowhere! Lol

Archived