Darvin Adams

StatTiger

Darvin Adams was a two-year starter at Auburn from 2009-2010, seeing minimal action during the 2008 season. Once given the opportunity to play, Adams took full advantage, becoming one of Auburn's most consistent performers at the wide receiver position. During the two seasons he became a starter, 90 of his 112 receptions resulted in a first down or touchdown. That is an utterly fantastic accomplishment. He was not a big physical talent, but mentally, he was never afraid of catching the football in traffic or over the middle.

The majority of receptions came over the middle, and he was money in the bank when it came to running square-in routes. In my opinion, Adams is Auburn's best "possession" wide-receiver of all time. With that being said, I would imagine Lawyer Tillman would have crushed some records had he been targeted as frequently as Adams was during his Auburn tenure. He is currently thriving in the Canadian League and hopefully will work it into a second chance of playing in the NFL.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

That might be the most impressive stat I've ever seen. 90 out of 112. Unbelievable. 

• Like 1

I was at that UK game in 2010 and he single Handedly saved us the win with his catches in that game.   He was by far my favorite player in 2009 and 2010.  

• Like 1

Smooooooove!!  ❤❤❤ Loved him! Happy he is doing so well!  

10 hours ago, aubietiger14 said:

I was at that UK game in 2010 and he single Handedly saved us the win with his catches in that game.   He was by far my favorite player in 2009 and 2010.  

Agree. It was also his 4th down catch on the sideline in the IB that made the Lutzie TD possible. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, gr82be said:

That might be the most impressive stat I've ever seen. 90 out of 112. Unbelievable. 

Keep an eye on Seth Williams. He is currently 25 / 26. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, StatTiger said:

Keep an eye on Seth Williams. He is currently 25 / 26. 

wow