Coynis Miller?

AidiAU

Saw the below pop up so I hopped over to Twitter (because I can’t fall asleep and my husband won’t stop snoring 🤬). Real rumblings? I haven’t been on here a lot lately so I may have missed something. 

9CC7D40C-F81C-4E06-A021-D3DDEF63A0E7.png

BCDEC4F0-6FE6-4590-8CCA-C1F02AF31B10.png

I read last week he was joking around about transferring. Trying to get fans roused up. I’m not sure what’s going on now. Either same tactics or he’s lost his mind.

9 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I read last week he was joking around about transferring. Trying to get fans roused up. I’m not sure what’s going on now. Either same tactics or he’s lost his mind.

You missed the most important part.... #joey 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, AidiAU said:

You missed the most important part.... #joey 😂😂😂

I know it!!! I’m scared he is throwing us off the trail though. Not sure if it’s good or bad. lol

5 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I know it!!! I’m scared he is throwing us off the trail though. Not sure if it’s good or bad. lol

Right?!

Kids and their games these days.

He played a lot of games in his recruitment as well. I think he even came out and admitted as such when he shut down his recruitment after his visit to UT. Maybe that is just the kids personality. 

6 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

He played a lot of games in his recruitment as well. I think he even came out and admitted as such when he shut down his recruitment after his visit to UT. Maybe that is just the kids personality. 

He did.

Just appears he has a little more maturing to do.  It happens.  I knew some people when they graduated Auburn still had maturing to do.

This is a pretty good way for a bored kid to get attention through the doldrums of summer. I don't think it's anything more than that.

9 hours ago, Mikey said:

This is a pretty good way for a bored kid to get attention through the doldrums of summer. I don't think it's anything more than that.

Coaches have the power to nip that in the bud, and they should.  IMO

I thought I was reasonably Twitter fluent, but maybe I'm not. I don't see a single thing to take seriously or be concerned about here. Other than fans being kinda creepy and invasive. (Miller's Twitter account is private.)

40 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I thought I was reasonably Twitter fluent, but maybe I'm not. I don't see a single thing to take seriously or be concerned about here. Other than fans being kinda creepy and invasive. (Miller's Twitter account is private.)

Did the “creepy and invasive”fans hack their way past their unsuccessful follow requests or what?  What made them creepy and Coynis not creepy for accepting requests from total strangers? 

3 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Did the “creepy and invasive”fans hack their way past their unsuccessful follow requests or what?  What made them creepy and Coynis not creepy for accepting requests from total strangers? 

Replace creepy and invasive with sad and pathetic.

21 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Replace creepy and invasive with sad and pathetic.

It’s sad and pathetic to receive access to follow athletes on twitter?

What are you talking about? 

33 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

It’s sad and pathetic to receive access to follow athletes on twitter?

What are you talking about? 

Most of these kids, and some adults, want as many followers as possible so they can brag to their friends about how many followers they have! Nothing creepy about that, but maybe a little narcissistic, right!

22 minutes ago, toddc said:

Most of these kids, and some adults, want as many followers as possible so they can brag to their friends about how many followers they have! Nothing creepy about that, but maybe a little narcissistic, right!

See above. His account is private. 

1 minute ago, toddc said:

Right. Coynis has a private profile so he doesn’t quite fit the mold of most athletes that beg for follows though. He has to approve the follow requests. Apparently if approved, everything is cool. 

As for me, I don’t follow anyone that I don’t know with a private profile other than Brad Lester. He accepted though and I don’t pester him. 

As for creepy, even though I’m bout to turn 30, can someone get me into the University Rec? Technically illegal but NBD. 

I hate twitter and do not find the necessity of it! Gibberish indeed!  I do not text either! I send up smoke signals and hope my fellow braves can read them! Go figure folks! (lol😎)

17 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I hate twitter and do not find the necessity of it! Gibberish indeed!  I do not text either! I send up smoke signals and hope my fellow braves can read them! Go figure folks! (lol😎)

Same here.......also anti facebook.

Archived