Auburn In The NFL Thread

aujeff11

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Cody Parkey made his first FG wooo!!!!

I jinxed him. He kicked the kickoff out of bounds and back in the doghouse.

Carlson kicked the game winner today for Oakland....3 FGs and last on the last play of the game.   Hope he is back for good...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CR said:

Dee Ford looks like he's being shot out of a cannon. His burst is amazing even at NFL competition.

I noticed that when he chased Goff while he was rolling right. He closed the distance extremely fast.

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I noticed that when he chased Goff while he was rolling right. He closed the distance extremely fast.

Exact play I was referring to. Elite closing speed.

Tough loss for Carolina today.  The 2nd down play where protection broke down was the play that flipped the script.  Cam had to throw it away, saving the final timeout for Seattle after third down instead of 2nd down.  Then Gano misses and Russell had another comeback. Panthers lose their cushion in wildcard. 

2 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Tough loss for Carolina today.  The 2nd down play where protection broke down was the play that flipped the script.  Cam had to throw it away, saving the final timeout for Seattle after third down instead of 2nd down.  Then Gano misses and Russell had another comeback. Panthers lose their cushion in wildcard. 

The play that lost them the game was that 4th and 3 where wilson went deep to the endzone to tie it up. I mean the odds of converting a bomb on 4th and 3 for a td?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! Are extremely low. Just one of the worst football seasons I can ever remember for me across the board with all my teams and players. It is horrific. Seahawks OWN the panthers in carolina in the regular season. The panthers still have not beat them in carolina in the regular season.

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

The play that lost them the game was that 4th and 3 where wilson went deep to the endzone to tie it up. I mean the odds of converting a bomb on 4th and 3 for a td?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! Are extremely low. Just one of the worst football seasons I can ever remember for me across the board with all my teams and players. It is horrific. Seahawks OWN the panthers in carolina in the regular season. The panthers still have not beat them in carolina in the regular season.

Looked like AU's DBs yesterday.....Wilson just threw it out there and the WRs were open and brought it in.  Two long passes for completions in the last few minutes to take that game away from Carolina.   🙁

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Looked like AU's DBs yesterday.....Wilson just threw it out there and the WRs were open and brought it in.  Two long passes for completions in the last few minutes to take that game away from Carolina.   🙁

Whoever said Auburns defense and the Panthers defense are similar were spot on. Both have good reputations but both are overrated this season.

Jeff Holland activated to the Broncos active roster. Beast is finna eat. 

Edited by aujeff11
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

I see E being more like Dexter. A serial killer with a good heart and a code! lmao

re.gif

What the hell are y’all doing to my thread.

Kareem Hunt is in big trouble. Learned it from Hill...

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Got me wanting to post this video which I love...

fg.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Cam needs OL help and a vacation. He’s imploding. 

a really bad day.....4 INTs...not all were exactly his fault but accuracy was not up to par today.... 

23 minutes ago, AU64 said:

a really bad day.....4 INTs...not all were exactly his fault but accuracy was not up to par today.... 

I don’t know what’s going on with him. He floated too many deep balls today, and was very inaccurate. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Like I keep saying the parallels between the Panthers and AU are too similar. Fans want the head coach fired but he keeps the assistant that needs to go. They both got shellacked away from home 52-21 in each one of the most embarrassing losses in their team's history. QB is regressing and defense isn't all that. Things looked promising and then caputs.

Cam has had ONE BAD GAME all season and this was it. He is not regressing. It was a AWFUL game. Defense though is trash bag city. Just that kind of football season for us who like AU and Cam/Panthers. Add in Rodgers for muhhhhh and it has been downright terrible and the worst season ever across the board.

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Cam has had ONE BAD GAME all season and this was it. 

He was horrible against Pitt too. Five sacks, two total turnovers, 6.6 yards per attempt. You can’t be serious?

Edited by aujeff11