Auburn In The NFL Thread

aujeff11

27 minutes ago, jared52 said:

Cam vs. Parkey. Who you got?

Probably Cam. Parkey is resilient enough to take a good hit but he might lose a decade of his life from the hit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cam Newton with a pretty good day so far. If 

Cam Artis Payne with a 12 yard TD. 

Panthers up 31-14 on the fins.

Edit) Cam Newton just had a 69 yard run. 

Edited by aujeff11
  • Love 1

That back shoulder throw to Funchess has to be one of the hardest thrown balls I've ever seen. On a got danged rope. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Blake Countess with the ST Touchdown for the Rams after the punt block.  Incredible game so far.

Edited by aujeff11

55 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Blake Countess with the ST Touchdown for the Rams after the punt block.  Incredible game so far.

It has been a good one. Hope Wentz is OK. 

Auburn alumn doing well tonight. Cody Parkey with two field goals (now 15-16) on the season. Jonathan Jones starting at Nickelback for the Pats. Had a nice 3rd down open field tackle.

11 minutes ago, aufan57 said:

Auburn alumn doing well tonight. Cody Parkey with two field goals (now 15-16) on the season. Jonathan Jones starting at Nickelback for the Pats. Had a nice 3rd down open field tackle.

I think Blake Countess scored a td as well yesterday on a block punt in the rams and eagles game.

12 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I think Blake Countess scored a td as well yesterday on a block punt in the rams and eagles game.

• Love 1

Just now, aufan57 said:

thanks fam!!! preciate the hook up.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, alexava said:

SIAP but Peyton Barber started on MNF tonight. 

He’s gotten a lot of TV time so far. 

• Like 1

I hope Cam continues to run the ball and lead his team this week. He is such a dynamic player if allowed to be. If Falcons and Panthers win, next weeks game will be lit as they say. 

19 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

I hope Cam continues to run the ball and lead his team this week. He is such a dynamic player if allowed to be. If Falcons and Panthers win, next weeks game will be lit as they say. 

Would be a nice matchup and one that the Panthers need to win. I’m still mad that a crappy ATL team is the team that broke their undefeated season.

31 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Sorry, but I get tired of Cam's antics. Just play. Rant over.

If you had to throw to funchess, Bersin and Clay, you’d be whining too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On a side note, I saw a mock draft with Carlton going in the first round to the Falcons at #23, KJ second round to the Raiders (Yay!) and being the third rb taken, Braden in the third round to the Cowboys (double Yay!), and Holland going in the fifth round. I didn’t see a mock draft with Stidham being picked. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

On a side note, I saw a mock draft with Carlton going in the first round to the Falcons at #23, KJ second round to the Raiders (Yay!) and being the third rb taken, Braden in the third round to the Cowboys (double Yay!), and Holland going in the fifth round. I didn’t see a mock draft with Stidham being picked. 

If Holland is projected to he fifth round, I think he should come back. If KJ leaves for the draft after playing today despite all his his recent injuries, I would gladly buy him a beer for the rest of his life. He has had health issues the past couple months and he’s the one guy that probably would’ve benefited from not playing. 

• Like 2