Jump to content

Auburn In The NFL Thread


aujeff11
 Share

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, jared52 said:

 Cam vs. Parkey. Who you got?

Probably Cam. Parkey is resilient enough to take a good hit but he might lose a decade of his life from the hit. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites





  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cam Newton with a pretty good day so far. If 

Cam Artis Payne with a 12 yard TD. 

Panthers up 31-14 on the fins.

Edit) Cam Newton just had a 69 yard run. 

Edited by aujeff11
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That back shoulder throw to Funchess has to be one of the hardest thrown balls I've ever seen. On a got danged rope. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Blake Countess with the ST Touchdown for the Rams after the punt block.  Incredible game so far.

Edited by aujeff11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Blake Countess with the ST Touchdown for the Rams after the punt block.  Incredible game so far.

It has been a good one. Hope Wentz is OK. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Auburn alumn doing well tonight. Cody Parkey with two field goals (now 15-16) on the season. Jonathan Jones starting at Nickelback for the Pats. Had a nice 3rd down open field tackle.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, aufan57 said:

Auburn alumn doing well tonight. Cody Parkey with two field goals (now 15-16) on the season. Jonathan Jones starting at Nickelback for the Pats. Had a nice 3rd down open field tackle.

I think Blake Countess scored a td as well yesterday on a block punt in the rams and eagles game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I think Blake Countess scored a td as well yesterday on a block punt in the rams and eagles game.

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, aufan57 said:

 

thanks fam!!! preciate the hook up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, alexava said:

SIAP but Peyton Barber started on MNF tonight. 

He’s gotten a lot of TV time so far. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hope Cam continues to run the ball and lead his team this week. He is such a dynamic player if allowed to be. If Falcons and Panthers win, next weeks game will be lit as they say. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

I hope Cam continues to run the ball and lead his team this week. He is such a dynamic player if allowed to be. If Falcons and Panthers win, next weeks game will be lit as they say. 

Would be a nice matchup and one that the Panthers need to win. I’m still mad that a crappy ATL team is the team that broke their undefeated season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Sorry, but I get tired of Cam's antics. Just play. Rant over.

If you had to throw to funchess, Bersin and Clay, you’d be whining too. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On a side note, I saw a mock draft with Carlton going in the first round to the Falcons at #23, KJ second round to the Raiders (Yay!) and being the third rb taken, Braden in the third round to the Cowboys (double Yay!), and Holland going in the fifth round. I didn’t see a mock draft with Stidham being picked. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

On a side note, I saw a mock draft with Carlton going in the first round to the Falcons at #23, KJ second round to the Raiders (Yay!) and being the third rb taken, Braden in the third round to the Cowboys (double Yay!), and Holland going in the fifth round. I didn’t see a mock draft with Stidham being picked. 

If Holland is projected to he fifth round, I think he should come back. If KJ leaves for the draft after playing today despite all his his recent injuries, I would gladly buy him a beer for the rest of his life. He has had health issues the past couple months and he’s the one guy that probably would’ve benefited from not playing. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share




×
×
  • Create New...