Auburn In The NFL Thread

aujeff11

So who else is petty AF like me and wants Derrick Brown NO WHERE NEAR THE CAROLINA PANTHERS?!?!? MAN SCREW THEM for what they did to our boy Cam!!!!!! And almost every freaking Mock Draft HAS Derrick Brown to the Panthers!! UGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *(*(%#%$*(%#()@_)@%&(%#&%&#&%#(*#()@

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

DAMN BRUH!!!!!! No Marlon?!?! THAT HURTS FAM!!! IT REALLY REALLY FREAKING HURTS!!! I see him at the end of the first round in some mocks. REALLY REALLY REAAALLLLLLLLLY!!!!!!!! Want to get 2 first round picks BAY BAAAAAAAY!! Would be so huge for crutin.

Would love it but I don’t know where he fits. He’s kind of a tweener. I think he’s taken very early round 2.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

So who else is petty AF like me and wants Derrick Brown NO WHERE NEAR THE CAROLINA PANTHERS?!?!? MAN SCREW THEM for what they did to our boy Cam!!!!!! And almost every freaking Mock Draft HAS Derrick Brown to the Panthers!! UGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *(*(%#%$*(%#()@_)@%&(%#&%&#&%#(*#()@

Yes my dude f$&@ the Panthers. That’s why I want him on the Lions with Kerryon.

Edited by Zeek
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Dang straight man.  I will forever hold a grudge with Carolina and Mike Zimmer with Minnesota for ditching Carlson. 

• Love 1

19 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Would love it but I don’t know where he fits. He’s kind of a tweener. I think he’s taken very early round 2.

You sadly are probaly right........  Just need one team at the end of the first to fall in love with him though!!!

3 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Dang straight man.  I will forever hold a grudge with Carolina and Mike Zimmer with Minnesota for ditching Carlson. 

THIS IS WHY YOU ARE MUHHHHH FREAKING BOY!!!!!!!!!!! SAME FREAKING DEAL over here for muhhhhh!!!!

• Love 1

19 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Yes my dude f$&@ the Panthers. That’s why I want him on the Panthers with Kerryon.

DETROIT WITH KJ and DB5?!?!? WOOOOO!!!!!! SIGN ME UP!!! That is what I am talking about!!! PLEASE!!!

• Like 1

On 4/21/2020 at 8:19 PM, GwillMac6 said:

On 4/21/2020 at 8:33 PM, Zeek said:

On 4/21/2020 at 8:49 PM, AUBwins said:

With you guys. F*** that franchise forever. Plus I'm a Falcons fan and it has sucked having Cam on the wrong team in the division. (And of course it was my 8-8 dumbass Falcons that screwed up Cam's perfect regular season. SMDH)

I really want DB to go somewhere I can root for him. 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

With you guys. F*** that franchise forever. Plus I'm a Falcons fan and it has sucked having Cam on the wrong team in the division. (And of course it was my 8-8 dumbass Falcons that screwed up Cam's perfect regular season. SMDH)

I really want DB to go somewhere I can root for him. 

Then we need the Giants to not take Isaiah Simmons and/or lions not to take Okudah 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Then we need the Giants to not take Isaiah Simmons and/or lions not to take Okudah 

Giants would be amazing! Barkely, Slayton and DB?!?!

• Like 1

On 4/21/2020 at 7:33 PM, Zeek said:

Agreed about the panthers but he doesn’t need to suffer with KJ in Detroit.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Agreed about the panthers but he doesn’t need to suffer with KJ in Detroit.

HEEEEY YOU GUUUUUUUUUYS!!!!

WI FI is back!!!! Lol. Ughhhhhh I actually rather have him in Detroit then Carolina. I don't remember Detroit screwing over the best player they ever had like Carolina did with Cam. I hope the Panthers never win another game!!!! #teampetty Haha

Edited by GwillMac6

As a Panthers fan, we couldn't go wrong with DB. However, I really wanted Simmons. Rhule talked about a position less defense and that young man can cover so much ground. I think it would have been perfect with the departure of Luke. However, having a strong line is an emphasis.

Haha yess! Dolphins just burned Vikings selecting Noah! You know they were going to get him next after trading down haha. Dolphins having a good draft so far. 

Edited by AUBwins

Both Auburn 1st round picks are the only A+ grades in the round by Prisco 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Where is the wow emoji? All these years of defense with Dye and Tuberville and never before? Crazy. 

Edited by AUBwins
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Where is the wow emoji? All these years of defense with Dye and Tuberville and never before? Crazy. 

Yeah, you would've thought that '04 group would've had 2 for sure, but I guess that's part of what made that mid-aughts run so good- those defenses weren't top-heavy and the talent was staggered by class. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I don't remember Detroit screwing over the best player they ever had like Carolina did with Cam. 

I don't know if they screwed over Barry Sanders or Calvin Johnson, but it's crazy that the GOAT and a top-10 all time guy both started as Lions, didn't win jack, and retired with a lot of tread left on the tires as Lions. 

Edited by McLoofus
  • Like 1

with Daniel Thomas going to Jax in 5th round, that’s 5 Auburn Tigers in 5 rounds.