Null

Sign in to follow this  
slot canyon

2020 Softball Recruiting Thread

I am surprised to see Ragen Krause, the Stanford commit who won PGF 16U in 2019, on there. I’d put her near the top of the 3rd tier of pitchers in the class.

Penta and Royalty (ASU commit) are definitely the top 2 in the class currently. The next tier would be Shelby Lowe, Alex Salter (Alabama), Nicole May (Oklahoma) and Sarah Willis (Washington).

Both Willis and May also play in the field and hit well. Willis was committed to Auburn originally but decommitted before Myers left.

Edited by Jad0003
  • Like 1

Looks like Shelby Lowe has left the Thunderbolts and joined the Beverly Bandits for her final season of travel ball.

Also looks like Dean picked up a late commit out of Prattville named Madison Hansen. She is an outfielder.

Edited by Jad0003
  • Thanks 2

I noticed a few days ago that the incoming freshman are now showing up on the team roster of the AU website. However, there seems to be three of the freshman that are still not on the roster for some reason. Looks like Shelby Lowe, the Cox girt and Rafalisi (spelling). Curious if anyone has any insight on why those three aren't showing at the moment. I know we need Lowe on this roster. 

On 7/9/2020 at 9:03 PM, wmsau said:

I noticed a few days ago that the incoming freshman are now showing up on the team roster of the AU website. However, there seems to be three of the freshman that are still not on the roster for some reason. Looks like Shelby Lowe, the Cox girt and Rafalisi (spelling). Curious if anyone has any insight on why those three aren't showing at the moment. I know we need Lowe on this roster. 

I know Lowe is now listed and I would expect the others to appear with time.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, slot canyon said:

THat's so funny and strange to see 'graduate student' by all those players given an extra year. 

Was it not possible to put a RS on any of the players that did not get to play this year? I noticed they all moved up in class if they were on the roster this past softball season....

They are going to lose about 11 players who are GS or Seniors after this softball season. That's a lot...

Do we have room for one more? Originally committed to TAMU but with returning seniors forced her scholly to change. Opened up again. My gosh these are moon shots with ease.

12 hours ago, slot canyon said:

Thanks much for the reply and update Slot. Very helpful.

7 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Do we have room for one more? Originally committed to TAMU but with returning seniors forced her scholly to change. Opened up again. My gosh these are moon shots with ease.

Damn

9 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Damn

I hope we are not recruiting that pitcher

16 hours ago, AUBwins said:

• Haha 2

On 7/11/2020 at 12:29 PM, AUBwins said:

This can be typical in a front toss batting session. I'd like to see her live in game time situations against quality pitchers with good movement and gas! Or both....

• Like 1