Watching games without cable

BJCrawford

I cut about 3 years ago in January with the expectation I would replace it with something.  Somehow or another I have gotten by without replacing it with anything (the exception i do have 'rabbit ears', which work great with CBS, not so much for my other locals). For the most part, college football outside of Auburn had just become 'noise' in the background of my Saturdays.  If it is on CBS i'm good with watching it at home, otherwise I go over to my dads, a friends, or a bar. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, wareagle7298 said:

I cut about 3 years ago in January with the expectation I would replace it with something.  Somehow or another I have gotten by without replacing it with anything (the exception i do have 'rabbit ears', which work great with CBS, not so much for my other locals). For the most part, college football outside of Auburn had just become 'noise' in the background of my Saturdays.  If it is on CBS i'm good with watching it at home, otherwise I go over to my dads, a friends, or a bar. 

That was the biggest revelation to me ... I was surprised at how much I DONT miss all the tv I had became accustomed to be exposed to.  I really felt like our family gained time back in our lives.

Archived