“The Ride” Episode IV

abw0004

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Look at good ol "old man" Cord getting a featured spot in the Pic for this. Third string QB never looked so good on someone! lol. I am sure this will make his number 1 fan @McLoofus proud!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!

25 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Based on the pic above, first in for lookalike thread for Cord. Matthew Fox - Lost

Screenshot_20190715-201638~2.png

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Look at good ol "old man" Cord getting a featured spot in the Pic for this. Third string QB never looked so good on someone! lol. I am sure this will make his number 1 fan @McLoofus proud!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!

Just look at the authority in that forefinger. Dude is the Wade Christopher of Cord Sandbergs.

17 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Just look at the authority in that forefinger. Dude is the Wade Christopher of Cord Sandbergs.

ergg.jpg

19 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Based on the pic above, first in for lookalike thread for Cord. Matthew Fox - Lost

Screenshot_20190715-201638~2.png

Based on his most recent pic on IG MAYBE about half a hairline ago he looked like DR Jack Shephard from lost! lol

I might have to switch it up this year and choose an offensive player because Shivers is the man!

Just now, bigbird said:

I might have to switch it up this year and choose an offensive player because Shivers is the man!

Look man. Momma Worm already said you are her favorite poster. No need to over do it and rub it in all our faces! lol.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Look man. Momma Worm already said you are her favorite poster. No need to over do it and rub it in all our faces! lol.

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

You have to beat a couple of others to him. Like they say, the early Bird gets the Worm. 

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

tenor.gif

ert.gif

Just now, gr82be said:

You have to beat a couple of others to him. Like they say, the early Bird gets the worm. 

I'll just lock the thread till I get my pick in. 

tenor.gif

6 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I'll just lock the thread till I get my pick in. 

tenor.gif

rttr.gif

55 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

"Ride for the brand" is the worst slogan since Bowden roamed the sideline.

better than "Auburn Fast". Never made any sense especially since that was around the time we started to slow down the tempo.

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

C96B5A0B-2FB6-46C6-85AF-C787E0F144CD.gif

Anybody catch the patch on the right shoulder of jerseys?  I imagine it will be on the unis this year based on the photo shoot clips in the video. 

I don't mind the slogan "Ride for the Brand" I actually think it is fitting for this year. Auburn Football needs to build it's Brand back. Repair the Brand. We have lacked Offensive Identity, or Identity period for a couple years so I think this season is about repairing the brand. Getting back to Our style of play. Physical fast Defense and hopefully and Offense that runs fast as lightning and doesn't let up. 

You know I have to say and I know it has been said by others, but I am really proud of the young men we bring to Auburn under CGM. I really like these kids. Sal is a kid that I feel like I could talk to all day just because he has that smile that just lights up a room and he looks hard but he is a very humble cat and I dig it. I really like the leadership that "Pops" aka Cord is bringing to our team. He has invaluable lessons for these young men. Very good video series.....Glad Pappoe caught him a fish lol. 

1. Gus is corny as heck and it's funny. lol. Much respect to being him no matter what though

2. Joey is huge! And Nix looks the part as well being his a true freshman. I feel like we'll do fine with either but expect JG to get the nod with experience and run ability

3. It was funny as heck to watch our players scared of some little fish. HAHA. 

4. I really hope we can get it together offensively because although this team is pretty young...i think there's enough talent to go far this season. I'm certainly one to give Gus a lot of heat but i really do hope he can get it together because it's clear that players love him...his coaches love him. PLEASE Gus....be ready games 1 - 4. This has been the first season in a long time that i have not kept up with the off season. I'm just ready for the season to start.

i love these videos. Glad to see the guys working hard and enjoying their summer at the same time. There seems to be much more chemistry this year than last.

11 hours ago, dyehardfanAU said:

"Ride for the brand" is the worst slogan since Bowden roamed the sideline.

Aw now, it isn't any worse than Auburn Fast/13 Seconds Better/Tough 'n Together/All In/Earn It/Count on Me?

8 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I don't mind the slogan "Ride for the Brand" I actually think it is fitting for this year. Auburn Football needs to build it's Brand back. Repair the Brand. We have lacked Offensive Identity, or Identity period for a couple years so I think this season is about repairing the brand. Getting back to Our style of play. Physical fast Defense and hopefully and Offense that runs fast as lightning and doesn't let up. 

You know I have to say and I know it has been said by others, but I am really proud of the young men we bring to Auburn under CGM. I really like these kids. Sal is a kid that I feel like I could talk to all day just because he has that smile that just lights up a room and he looks hard but he is a very humble cat and I dig it. I really like the leadership that "Pops" aka Cord is bringing to our team. He has invaluable lessons for these young men. Very good video series.....Glad Pappoe caught him a fish lol. 

I agree in regards to the type of young men that CGM brings in. During recruiting.... he advises, "This is no place for knuckleheads." I remember picking Worm up from the airport the 1st time he went to AU and he said I'm committing there! CGM said this is no place for knuckle heads and I'm no knuckle head. It felt like home. To me it gives the young man a sense of responsibility for their actions, if that makes sense.

Archived