Win4AU

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Bottomfeeder said:

tr.gif

7 hours ago, jAUSon said:

rather than fracturing as a family over the coaches and what should've been

We don't fracture. We are just a colorful family.

22 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

UF: 21-18. We beat another product associated with cow teats. Think we also catch them looking ahead to LSU, plus we just own the Swamp (dont look up the stats and prove me wrong).

Unfortunately, we don’t own the Swamp. The Swamp resonates with us because when we win there, it’s usually in dramatic fashion. Reference 1994 and 2007. Since 94, we’re 1-4 there. Since 88, we’re 2-6 there.

However, the last two times we played Florida and LSU on the road in the same season (1988 and 2007), we beat Florida both times. So I do believe we take the Gators in the Swamp, but lose in Death Valley for the 10th consecutive time.

Predictions:

Oregon - gonna need a good summer ale.  Too hot in Texas that time of year for much more.  Plus Oregon is an amazing beer state.

Weeks 2/3 - whatever is in the house

Aggie - probably need a pint of Woodford here.  Something enjoyable that I can sip on slowly throughout the day.

MSU - after last year, I feel like something dirty is needed.  Hello Mr  Cuervo!

UF - Nattie Light feels appropriate for the jorts wearers, but I can't drink that swill.  So it'll likely be a Funky Buddha Key Lime Pie Sour.

Arkansas - meh, maybe a good IPA.  Need to be ready for....

LSU - Dear God in heaven help my liver!  Watching us play a game in Baton Rouge calls for the big guns.  Welcome to the party Lagavulin 16.

Ole Miss - Need a breather.  Let's ease it up a bit with a nice fall pumpkin spice ale.

UGA - I'll need copious amounts of ole trusty.  Take one solo cup, fill with ice.  Equal parts Jack & coke.  Mix with a second solo cup and enjoy.  Repeat as necessary.

Samford - something sweet for the cupcake.  Peanut Butter flavored whiskey should pair nicely.

Bama - Clay County's finest.  It ain't legal and it's clear as day.  Be smart, but be brave.

OK, my prediction is 10-2 regular season.  We lose 2 of the 6 toughest games, but I have no clue which ones.  Beyond that, I don't know.

Love to think we'd beat GA in the SEC Championship game.

1 minute ago, KolchakAU85 said:

OK, my prediction is 10-2 regular season.  We lose 2 of the 6 toughest games, but I have no clue which ones.  Beyond that, I don't know.

Love to think we'd beat GA in the SEC Championship game.

For that prediction to happen, we'd need to lose to Oregon.  6-2 in conference won't win the division.

Damn, Clemson would lose 2-3 games playing our schedule.  They basically have a cakewalk to the CFP.

Oregon - W

TaMu-  W - We've never lost to them in College Station

Ms State - W

Florida - W - Nix to Matthews for the game-winner with 36 seconds left.

Arkansas- W

LSU - L

Ole Miss - W

Georgia - L

Bama - L

Bowl game - L

8-5

9-3 lswhoo, Ga and uat are our losses. We may best Ga though so I'll go with 10-2. 

War Eagle!  IGTBAAT!

On 7/19/2019 at 12:34 PM, dyehardfanAU said:

8-5.

Losses to aTm, LSU, UGA,UF & UA. Will beat UNC in some mediocre bowl just to complete the trifecta on them. 

Ditto

6 hours ago, Scotty2Hotty said:

Oregon - W

Ms State - W

Arkansas- W

LSU - L

Ole Miss - W

Georgia - L

Bama - L

Bowl game - L

8-5

You're missing one

20 minutes ago, Scotty2Hotty said:

Which cupcake am I missing your Highness?

7 hours ago, Scotty2Hotty said:

Oregon - W

Ms State - W

Arkansas- W

LSU - L

Ole Miss - W

Georgia - L

Bama - L

Bowl game - L

8-5

You listed 8-5. 

You have 4 Ls listed

Therefore, you're missing one

So, who is your 5th loss 

Dumbass

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

You listed 8-5. 

You have 4 Ls listed

So, who is your 5th loss 

Dumbass

Obviously get an extra L cause Gus, high school offense, 1st down run up the middle, etc.. “No Doubt” said like Jay Tate said like Gus

What do you call someone that reports a Mod's post to that mod?

Answer: Dumbass

Thanks for reinforcing my previous analysis.

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

You listed 8-5. 

You have 4 Ls listed

So, who is your 5th loss 

Dumbass

Because other than 2013, Gus ALWAYS drops a gimme that no one sees coming and no one can pinpoint prior to the season, not even you, our Royal Highness. 

Those are my predictions for each game followed by my season-ending prediction. I will be wrong on the former. My latter will be closer. 

Where are YOUR predictions, our Majesty? Doesn’t vote, yet chastises the voter. 

giphy.gif

https://www.aufamily.com/forums/topic/151649-board-rules/

1) No Cursing, Overly Crude Language or Hate Speech. 

3) Watch the name-calling.

A Mod breaking the forum rules. 

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, Scotty2Hotty said:

Because other than 2013, Gus ALWAYS drops a gimme that no one sees coming and no one can pinpoint prior to the season, not even you, our Royal Highness. 

Those are my predictions for each game followed by my season-ending prediction. I will be wrong on the former. My latter will be closer. 

Where are YOUR predictions, our Majesty? Doesn’t vote, yet chastises the voter. 

giphy.gif

https://www.aufamily.com/forums/topic/151649-board-rules/

1) No Cursing, Overly Crude Language or Hate Speech. 

3) Watch the name-calling.

A Mod breaking the forum rules. 

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

As far as chastising goes, you might want to look up the definition.  Using words incorrectly makes you look like a...dumbass.

All I said was you forgot one. Maybe if you weren't so sensitive and so obviously feeling inadequate you wouldn't be looking for things that aren't there. Grow up. Time to lose the little man syndrome.

16 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Wonder which of Tulane, Kent State, or Samford we're going to lose. 

giphy.gif

5-7    Loss to Oregon because Gus and his slow  starts.  aTm, Miss State UF  LSU UGA  and Bama

Before my prediction we should be very thankful that we SHOULD have a top THREE defense this year. Otherwise this could be a hideous season.

1. Oregon will just be too much too soon. We might have five seniors on the OL but they haven’t been a top tier unit yet. The ducks return a tremendous amount of talent and I think it’s too much of a test for week one with a redshirt freshman at quarterback (I’ll bet a case of beer Gatewood starts).

(0-1)

2. Tulane should be an easy win but I do always hate how we don’t pour it on with teams like this and get our backups in and keep trying to score. These teams are there to play not to be treated like children.

(1-1)

3. Kent State has Woody Barrett at quarterback and I hope he has a career day. Always liked the kid and I’m glad he found somewhere a little more fitting of his ability level. That being said, I’m sure it’ll be a blowout.

(2-1)

4. Texas A&M beats us. I don’t think it’ll be a huge loss but it would surprise me to see any other outcome. This could be the linchpin game of the season that determines if we spiral or soar.

(2-2)

5. Mississippi State bearing is last year was absolutely idiotic. That was a terrible team and now they’re without the man that really carried them. If we don’t pull out a win here Gus might get a Les Miles treatment.

(3-2)

6. Florida is overrated. Franks isn’t consistent and isn’t even all that great when he’s doing well. Our defense should absolutely overwhelm him. Mullen’s defense will agitate us but if our offense isn’t clicking at this point in the season it’s not looking good.

(4-2)

7. Arkansas almost doesn’t belong in the SEC anymore. They should be heading in the right direction though but I don’t see them improving enough to challenge us.

(5-2)

8. LSU, like Georgia, is infuriating because I feel like they’re the two teams most likely to beat us when they shouldn’t. Last year’s game was the most rigged BS I’ve seen in my life as the refs handed them every opportunity to score possible. That being said, O’s coordinators are legitimate and his recruiting will keep them competitive. While I don’t think coach O is a great coach, LSU is a tough team and playing it in Death Valley with a young QB isn’t promising.

(5-3)

9. Ole Miss should be looking for a new coach after this season. If we lose this game I’ll call U-haul for Gus before he can even get home.

(6-3)

10. Georgia beats us. Defense and home field advantage keeps it from being embarrassing. Young quarterback, difference in recruiting, and coaching make the difference. Let’s just tee off on Fromm and give UGA fans a new Nick Fairley to cry about. Derrick Brown that’s your job. 

(6-4)

11. Samford, thanks for the breather. Bo Nix throws for a million.

(7-4)

12. Alabama beats us. I think our defense will keep things from being ugly but Saban should eat up a young quarterback and barely above average OL apart.

(7-5)

Then we win some meaningless game against some ACC school (they’re all essentially trash outside of Clemson). Please give us a FSU rematch pleaaaaaasssssseeeeee. 

(8-5) bye Gus

Archived