Auburn VS Oregon Discussion (Merged Threads)

aucanucktiger

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, AU64 said:

3 ints can be three TDs....roughly 80% of the time if you lose the turnover count you lose the game.....no matter how the happens, three interceptions would be a disaster.....psychologically for QB and coaches...JMO.

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

I needed a good cry :'(

Good, I hope you got it out.

Now...... GET BACK OUT THERE AND RIP US POSTERS SOME NEW ONES!!!!!

5 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Good, I hope you got it out.

Now...... GET BACK OUT THERE AND RIP US POSTERS SOME NEW ONES!!!!!

Take me out to dinner if you want to talk that dirty to me. I ain’t cheap.

My ideal first offensive play for AU against the Ducks. Anthony wide  left Seth wide right, Will in the right slot. JJ in the back field opposite side from Boobie. Send Anthony on a deep post , Seth intermediate across the middle 15 yards deep. Will on a short down and out . Bo drop back check the deep safety if he hesitates then Anthony blows by him for the deep ball. If he cover Anthony from the go you probably have Seth in a one on one match up and you take it. If the lanes break down go to Will on the sidelines . Just sounds good to me 😂

7 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

My ideal first offensive play for AU against the Ducks. Anthony wide  left Seth wide right, Will in the right slot. JJ in the back field opposite side from Boobie. Send Anthony on a deep post , Seth intermediate across the middle 15 yards deep. Will on a short down and out . Bo drop back check the deep safety if he hesitates then Anthony blows by him for the deep ball. If he cover Anthony from the go you probably have Seth in a one on one match up and you take it. If the lanes break down go to Will on the sidelines . Just sounds good to me 😂

Problem is Anthony probably won’t be in the first game..

Just now, toddc said:

If your buying that I got some ocean front property in Auburn I would like to sell. The operation part was to probably put in a pin so he could play with it broken. It’s not like it’s new technology. But we could probably go with Stove instead of need be.

3 minutes ago, toddc said:

Not so fast my friend...................you never know....not saying yes or no but maybe

Passes on third and long that are picked off, could actually be better than some punts. A pick on a hail mary at half time in the end zone or to end the half are meaningless, but look bad on the stat sheet.  A pick 6 returned for 90 yards as you are about to score could be devastating.   So who can answer the question without more information"

I predict a lot of max protects 

hopefully we isolate our super fast twitch guys on their 244 pound LBer for a few plays.

run some tempo against their hefty DL

lordy I hope our O works ...

Do we have any idea of flash’s status . Man it would be great to have him , Eli and Hastings on the field together. That’s patriots offense arsenal.

14 minutes ago, DAG said:

Do we have any idea of flash’s status . Man it would be great to have him , Eli and Hastings on the field together. That’s patriots offense arsenal.

Auburn is hopeful he'll be able to play. Will know first of next week.

Desmond Howard just said, Herbert will have his coming out party against AU and show everyone why he will be in New York when it’s all said and done.

11 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Desmond Howard just said, Herbert will have his coming out party against AU and show everyone why he will be in New York when it’s all said and done.

Send this to our secondary.

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Send this to our secondary.

If I’m Steele, I’m pinning my ears back. Treat him no different than you treated browning at UW.

30 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I’ll take “Things you don’t say a week before a game” for $500, Alex.

Hopefully Steele will have some bump and cover at the line with our cover backs. Don’t need to be giving them big cushions this year . We have some great speed with our DBs they need to play tighter.

19 hours ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Hopefully Steele will have some bump and cover at the line with our cover backs. Don’t need to be giving them big cushions this year . We have some great speed with our DBs they need to play tighter.

He almost always has our corners in a tight press.

16 hours ago, bigbird said:

He almost always has our corners in a tight press.

Thanks Bird for your input. If you were coaching DBs last year for AU what would you have changed ? Not trying to put you on the spot I just value your knowledge. TIA

Archived