Count down thread

LKEEL75

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going old school with Gardner Jett and Sully. I admit that I liked the mesh jerseys. 

PhotoGrid_1564064796868.jpg

8 hours ago, ellitor said:

The song is about humanity leaving the planet in a spaceship because Earth has been rendered uninhabitable. Great great song by the way

4 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

The song is about humanity leaving the planet in a spaceship because Earth has been rendered uninhabitable. Great great song by the way

Yeah, great song! Thanks, I can’t get it out of my head now.

8 hours ago, gr82be said:

Going old school with Gardner Jett and Sully. I admit that I liked the mesh jerseys. 

PhotoGrid_1564064796868.jpg

I wish we would bring them back.   Eventually they will come back, so why not be the first.   It would be a way to do something with the uni’s While also not changing our scheme. 

15 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Sounds like a metaphor for leaving Tuscaloosa to me.

40 minutes ago, ellitor said:

giphy.gif

I hate it when people post good gifs that I have to like! 

2 hours ago, The Plainsman said:

I wish we would bring them back.   Eventually they will come back, so why not be the first.   It would be a way to do something with the uni’s While also not changing our scheme. 

Would be a unique throwback for sure. 

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Pshh. Written by Europeans. Go figure.

19 minutes ago, gr82be said:
2 hours ago, The Plainsman said:

I wish we would bring them back.   Eventually they will come back, so why not be the first.   It would be a way to do something with the uni’s While also not changing our scheme

Would be a unique throwback for sure. 

Better yet, secretly make them tear-aways.... Can you imagine the first defender's face who's left standing with a fistful of shoulder while Boobee or Worm are sprinting for the end zone!?!?

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

Better yet, secretly make them tear-aways.... Can you imagine the first defender's face who's left standing with a fistful of shoulder while Boobee or Worm are sprinting for the end zone!?!?

giphy.gif

Now you're into something. We could let some moths loose in the locker room the night before the Iron Bowl. Can you imagine the look on the SEC refs faces when they are forced to call holding because the Bama o-lineman has a hand full of blue jersey? 

8 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

Only

image.png

More Days!!

Aaah. My old HS jersey number!!😎

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Me too

I played wr and db. You?

On 7/25/2019 at 8:29 PM, AUsince72 said:

giphy.gif

The NCAA made tearaways illegal in 1982.

https://blogs.usafootball.com/blog/898/tear-away-jerseys-one-of-football-s-most-unique-innovations

4 minutes ago, Bottomfeeder said:

Holding is too but some teams get away with it.

😁

9 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Holding is too but some teams get away with it.

😁

Exactly :cheers:

Archived