Count down thread

LKEEL75

10 minutes ago, ellitor said:

No offense but I hate this song...and most things by Phil Collins &/or Genesis. The only things I really like by them is In The Air Tonight & Against All Odds.

What's not to like?

Image result for phil collins gif

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, api1957 said:

What's not to like?

Image result for phil collins gif

Outta reactions so...

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Outta reactions so...

tenor.gif

I constantly misread your little quote under you profile name as...Bo, once hit a homerun with our car. 

And it's just as believable. 

3 minutes ago, api1957 said:

I constantly misread your little quote under you profile name as...Bo, once hit a homerun with our car. 

And it's just as believable. 

LOL!! So true.

I'm rarely in slobbering awe of any human but I have been blessed to see a handful in person.  Bo is top of the list.

FTR, the others (I can think of) are Dale Murphy (baseball power), Deion Sanders (pure speed) & Nolan Ryan (could kill a man w/ his fastball).

Man, its finally the eve of a new season. All the anticipation  that has led up to this day and here we are. The butterflies have started! I know football is just a game but this love affair with Auburn has been going on with me for 30 years and it never gets old. War Eagle everyone and IGTBAAT!!

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

No offense but I hate this song...and most things by Phil Collins &/or Genesis. The only things I really like by them is In The Air Tonight & Against All Odds.

Phil Collins sang the songs of my generation. He is very talented and had some of the biggest hits of the 70's and 80's both as a member of Genesis and solo. I still listen to his songs to this day.  So...Take me Home because I can't remember, take, take me home...

Archived