Count down thread

LKEEL75

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Sully to Beasley said:

Obviously, my 2 favorite Auburn Tigers of all time... Pat Sullivan and Terry Beasley

image.png

I would've never guessed S2B 😁 They were the first players I became aware of when I was a kid. I wore my 7 jersey every chance I could. 

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

I would've never guessed S2B 😁 They were the first players I became aware of when I was a kid. I wore my 7 jersey every chance I could. 

I started watching Auburn Football in 1969 the year that Pat and Terry came on the scene. My dad took me to my first Auburn game in 1970 at Legion Field when AU played Miss. State. Sully and Beasley really showed out that night in a lopsided victory. As a kid, these guys were my heroes. They still are!

3 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

...for after 7 bean chili?

Yes...and the copious amounts of alcohol in the coming months.

9 hours ago, Zeek said:

Yesss I get to be first for #7

3893E013-C7EC-4CB0-B4E1-0B0C3B82D009.jpeg

7 hours ago, Sully to Beasley said:

Obviously, my 2 favorite Auburn Tigers of all time... Pat Sullivan and Terry Beasley

image.png

6 hours ago, gr82be said:

Look at those GLORIOUS fish-net jersies!!!!!!

I wasn't born until the year after Sullivan & Beasley last played at Auburn but nevertheless, I grew up with a Birmingham News poster of Pat Sullivan in my room.  

Of course, a few years later he was joined by a few Bo Jackson posters......not to mention Bobbi Brown, Samantha Fox, Kathy Ireland, Christy Canyon.....it was a good room.

daydreaming-gif-9.gif

6 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Look at those GLORIOUS fish-net jersies!!!!!!

I wasn't born until the year after Sullivan & Beasley last played at Auburn but nevertheless, I grew up with a Birmingham News poster of Pat Sullivan in my room.  

Of course, a few years later he was joined by a few Bo Jackson posters......not to mention Bobbi Brown, Samantha Fox, Kathy Ireland, Christy Canyon.....it was a good room.

daydreaming-gif-9.gif

Samantha Fox. Oh my goodness was her name appropriate. Wonder what she would have looked like in a mesh jersey. Sorry. Couldn't help myself. 

16 hours ago, WVR said:

Fred Smith days away!!!

004A9150-4CF8-4AE7-99D3-0285A04118DA.gif

I'm still convinced if we were a ND, Bama, USC, Ohio St., or Michigan in terms of historical prestige this game would be considered one of the best college ball games ever. At least thought of much high in CFB history than it is.

For the youngs on the board. If you were born after 1987 you need to watch this...

I don't why but #5 reminds me of one of my favorite irrelevant Auburn players

tommytrott.jpg

Tommy Trott!

11 total receptions, 144 total yards (13 yards per catch ain't half bad), 2 touchdowns, longest reception of 34 yards, 1 kick return for 7 yards, 1 tackle against LSU, and a career high of 3 receptions against Arkansas in 2009. A true legend.

8 hours ago, ellitor said:

I'm still convinced if we were a ND, Bama, USC, Ohio St., or Michigan in terms of historical prestige this game would be considered one of the best college ball games ever. At least thought of much high in CFB history than it is.

For the youngs on the board. If you were born after 1987 you need to watch this...

Most interesting rivalry in sports. 

8 hours ago, ellitor said:

I was there 😁

All 3 pick 6's were run right at us!

2 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

I was there 😁

All 3 pick 6's were run right at us!

All those turn overs and no turn over chain, wow.  How did they remain motivated without that chain?

Archived