• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/25/2019 at 3:51 PM, ellitor said:

#7 PG in nation
#49 overall
#1 Prospect in Alabama
Shaping up to be an AU, Bama, Memphis battle early

See? That's it. That's what I can't wait for, a guy with an unbelievable imagination passing the ball

12 hours ago, cole256 said:

See? That's it. That's what I can't wait for, a guy with an unbelievable imagination passing the ball

IT IS ALL GOOD. I can wait and be patient on this absolute stud because *knock on wood repeatedly!!!!* WE WILL HAVE COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP for next season!!!!!!! IDK if I have ever been excited about what I hope will be a future Auburn player in any sport. LETS FREAKING GO BABY!!!!!!!!!! I love how everyone has their disagreements on prospects then and now but Coop is the 1 guy that unites all of us and brings us all together and really GALVANIZES the fanbase. Because WE KNOOOOOOOOW HE IS THE FRANCHISE PLAYER if he comes to AU BAAAAAY BAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! #pleasecommitsoon2AUCoop. I have never wanted a player this bad to be a Auburn Tiger.

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

IT IS ALL GOOD!!!!! I can wait and be patient on this absolute stud because *knock on wood* WE WILL HAVE COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP for next season!!!!!!! IDK if I have ever been excited about what I hope will be a future Auburn player in any sport!!! LETS FREAKING GO BABY!!!!!!!!!! I love how everyone has their disagreements on prospects then and now but Coop is the 1 guy that unites all of us and brings us all together because WE KNOOOOOOOOW HE IS THE FRANCHISE PLAYER BAAAAAY BAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! #pleasecommitsoonCoop. I have never wanted a player this bad to be a Auburn Tiger!!!!

I don't think you can handle it.  

explodingheadsyndromehomer.gif

1 hour ago, AUBwins said:

I don't think you can handle it.  

explodingheadsyndromehomer.gif

tty.gif

kui.gif

444.gif

we3.gif

16 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

IT IS ALL GOOD. I can wait and be patient on this absolute stud because *knock on wood repeatedly!!!!* WE WILL HAVE COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP for next season!!!!!!! IDK if I have ever been excited about what I hope will be a future Auburn player in any sport. LETS FREAKING GO BABY!!!!!!!!!! I love how everyone has their disagreements on prospects then and now but Coop is the 1 guy that unites all of us and brings us all together and really GALVANIZES the fanbase. Because WE KNOOOOOOOOW HE IS THE FRANCHISE PLAYER if he comes to AU BAAAAAY BAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! #pleasecommitsoon2AUCoop. I have never wanted a player this bad to be a Auburn Tiger.

Agreed. I open twitter every day hoping I see the announcement!!

2 hours ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Agreed. I open twitter every day hoping I see the announcement!!

SAME HERE!!!!!! So glad we are on the same page fam!

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

That's scary now we have another one

hhj5.gif

erw.gif

2 hours ago, AUGoo said:

The hairdo makes him look bama-esqe.

Not so fast my friend...how can you forget a fan favorite from our past...fast Eddie Johnson.. look at THAT hair...:)

5141071.jpeg

2 hours ago, steeleagle said:

Not so fast my friend...how can you forget a fan favorite from our past...fast Eddie Johnson.. look at THAT hair...:)

5141071.jpeg

Damn it was fun watching hin

• 6 months later...
On 7/28/2019 at 6:35 PM, cole256 said:

Cole those were some of the prettiest passes I have seen in a long time. Many appeared to be no looks but he knew exactly where the player was and he put the pass where the player could use it. Multiple different angles on the passes and always on the mark. Plus good height for a PG.  This young man is from Alabama that is the one area Bruce needs to work on that is keeping top notch kids from Alabama in state and getting them to commit to Auburn. 

4 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Cole those were some of the prettiest passes I have seen in a long time. Many appeared to be no looks but he knew exactly where the player was and he put the pass where the player could use it. Multiple different angles on the passes and always on the mark. Plus good height for a PG.  This young man is from Alabama that is the one area Bruce needs to work on that is keeping top notch kids from Alabama in state and getting them to commit to Auburn. 

Politics at play there. All the top Alabama kids play for AAU teams that are sponsored by Nike. That greatly helps Bama in in state crutin and why you see them recruit as well as they do in state and why for scholarship players we only have Wiley a legacy and JJ a Memphis transfer on our roster from the state.

21 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

It would be demoralizing if Bama gets this guy

Fwiw supposedly he comes from a huuuuge die hard Bam family but they are not concerned with bama and are blue blood hunting right now. I have read that on 2 boards.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Fwiw supposedly he comes from a huuuuge die hard Bam family but they are not concerned with bama and are blue blood hunting right now. I have read that on 2 boards.

Were are the closest thing to Blue Blood in Alabama.  A couple more really great years and we may get there.

1 minute ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Were are the closest thing to Blue Blood in Alabama.  A couple more really great years and we may get there.

Absolutely Agreed Brodie!!!  but I don't think him and his fam see it that way. It could be another Watford situation where he does not give AU a fair shake and a real look.

11 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

A couple more really great years and we may get there.

Becoming a legit blue blood takes more than 4-5 years.

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 4* PG Jerdarrian "JD" Davison

JD Davison has breakout season, five schools prioritizing him

By Evan Daniels

With seconds ticking off the clock JD Davison dribbled between his legs, took two hard dribbles left, stepped back and rose up for the biggest shot of his high school career – a game winning three that propelled Letohatchee (Ala.) Calhoun to a state championship.

“It felt great,” Davison told 247Sports a few days later. “When I hit it chills just started coming through my body. I just felt everything, and everyone coming at me and it just felt great.”

The shot was the cherry on top of a big game and a tremendous junior season for Davison, a 6-foot-3, 175-pound point guard. Davison finished with 32 points on 12-for-22 shooting and added 10 rebounds in the AHSAA 2A Boy’s State Championship.

“It was a great experience, winning a state championship,” Davison added. “We haven’t won in a while. It was great.”

Buzz has been building around Davison throughout his junior season, and he moved up to No. 19 overall in the 247Sports Composite Rankings and No. 15 in the Top247 after averaging more than 30 points a game.

College attention is picking up too. Alabama head coach Nate Oats was at the state title game, as was Memphis assistant Mike Miller and Auburn assistant Wes Flanigan.

“It’s coming along,” Davison said of his recruitment. “Everything is just coming to me, and I’m going to let things fall into place.”

Davison said the schools that have prioritized him are Alabama, Auburn, Memphis, Mississippi State and Ole Miss. All five of those schools have offered scholarships, as have Iowa State, Virginia Tech, St. Louis and UNLV. 

Davison has taken a handful of college visits, including a recent trip to Auburn when they knocked off Kentucky at home.

“It was great,” Davison said. “They won, and the fans were there and it felt like home. It was great.”

Prior to the season, Davison took his first official visit to Alabama the weekend of Sept. 20.

“It was great,” Davison said. “It was a good experience. It also felt like home. It was great.”

Davison said he also has also taken unofficial visits to Memphis and Ole Miss. Next up on his schedule is to potentially visit Georgia for their last home game of the season on Wednesday against Florida.

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 5* PG Jerdarrian "JD" Davison

Need alpha guards like him. Hell IDC shoot your shot with all the great prospects. I'm still going to dream that Mikey Williams or emoni Bates will come play here

Archived