ellitor

Wright is in the house, now we need a RB or CB, so

next...…..………...just like a barbershop

WDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Plainsman said:

I would not get hopes up for EJ Williams.  Seems like he post his Clemson visit picks on Twitter  around the same time he was confirmed arriving at AU.   Don’t blame him or anyone else for attending for some free bbq and good time though. 

Yeah. He's a Clemson Bama battle.

Just now, AUDevil said:

Dillingham is hinting at another commit.

Just now, autan said:

Kicker maybe????

I think the staff wants to try to get him as a preferred walk on. Guess is either 2021 3* QB Aaron McLaughlin or 2021 5* DT Lee Hunter.

From KN:

At this time, I do not expect any more public commits today.

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

From KN:

At this time, I do not expect any more public commits today.

I wonder who popped privately?

DILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY................................................. 

er.gif

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

I wonder who popped privately?

Hopefully Tank. Silent commits this far out for a 2021 commit is not a big deal to make all this fuss about. But that probaly is just wishful thinking at this point.

Keith expects a decision on 4* 2021 QB Aaron McLaughlin to come in late July (IT IS LATE JULY KEITH) or early August at the latest

Auburn made a big impression on junior college cornerback Brian George. He really liked his return trip to the Plains and is planning to make a decision maybe in the next week or two. I'll have a story on him in just a few minutes. Marco Domio also liked his visit and has Auburn in his final group with a plan to announce something before the season begins.

https://247sports.com/college/auburn/Reply/JasonCaldwell-Reply-133975465/

Aggies wanted Domio to visit them badly today. Instead of the 90 minute drive there, Domio & his whole family took the 10+ hour drive to AU.

Gif-fing one of my favorite movies in describing DB recruiting the past few days...

b4ff1511-16fa-4314-9434-9debce831e7b_tex

Just spoke with GaQuincy McKinstry and Auburn offered him in basketball today with Coach Pearl stopping by to talk to him as well. That's a huge development for the 5-star in the 2021 class. Auburn is going to allow him to do both. Big, big news.

https://247sports.com/college/auburn/Reply/JasonCaldwell-Reply-133972197/

26 minutes ago, ellitor said:

AU in a real good spot for 4* CB Kendall Dennis

Maybe Chayi is helping us would love to get into a little pipeline to Lakeland High

31 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Maybe Chayi is helping us would love to get into a little pipeline to Lakeland High

With us liking Domio & George at CB I wonder if we are liking Dennis at Safety along with Tennison?

Archived