2020 4* Juco CB Brian George

ellitor

22 offers including AU, Miami, Nebraska, Gators, Bama, UGA, Oklahoma, Vols, & aTm
#3 Juco CB
AU in the thick of it
AU, Miami, Gators battle

• ellitor changed the title to 2020 4* Juco CB Brian George

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I understand, he’s being recruited as a Safety. Certainly has the size for it. 

1 hour ago, mcgufcm said:

From what I understand, he’s being recruited as a Safety. Certainly has the size for it. 

Recruiting him at corner per Jason Caldwell.

On 7/27/2019 at 7:06 PM, ellitor said:

Recruiting him at corner per Jason Caldwell.

Good, I'm tired of us moving corners to safety

25 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Good, I'm tired of us moving corners to safety

Ain't that the truth!

I don't know. It's worked out pretty well in the past. Junior Rosegreen, for example. You just have to move the right guy there. It has to be a guy with both an ability to knock heads and an ability to cover. 

JUCO cornerback returns to Auburn, decision soon

Acvudjzkvhxl42d5skbk

AUBURN | Highland (Kan.) Community College cornerback Brian George returned to Auburn on Saturday for the Tigers’ end-of-the-summer picnic.

It was George’s second visit to Auburn this summer – he also attended Big Cat in June.

“I’m just even more comfortable,” George said. “The first time I had to get a feel for it and a feel for the players. Now with it being my second time I got a good feel for everybody. I know everybody. It just feels comfortable.”

George, his mother and grandmother arrived in Auburn Saturday morning and stayed until Sunday. George attended the picnic, met with the coaches and hung out with fellow recruits and current Auburn players.

He met extensively with Auburn cornerbacks coach Marcus Woodson. The two have developed a strong bond during George’s recruitment.

“He’s just straightforward,” George said. “He doesn’t try to beat around the bush. He’s straightforward with a lot of stuff. I have a good relationship with him. He stays in contact with my parents.”

Woodson is one reason George is high on Auburn, but not the only one.

“It’s a family atmosphere,” George said. “I have a good connection with the coaches. It seems like a good place for me, a good fit for me.”

Auburn also offers the opportunity for early playing time, which is very important to a junior college cornerback

“It’s real important,” George said. “It’s one of the main reasons why they’re in my top spots. I don’t have time to waste. I need to go somewhere that I can have an immediate impact. I feel like I can do that between my top schools.”

George’s top schools include Auburn, Miami, Florida, Arkansas and Texas A&M. He plans to announce a commitment to one of them soon.

“Within the next week or so,” George said. “I want to decide before the season so I can focus on being good for my team this year. I feel like if I get that out of the way right now I would be all right.”

On 7/27/2019 at 5:53 PM, augolf1716 said:

He is from Belle Glade I want him........................B. Glades guys are nasty ass head hunters. Have no fear

A couple of years ago the high school coach there said Belle Glade raises so many good football players because they eat vegetables grown in the Everglades muck soils. Who's to argue?

On 7/30/2019 at 9:04 AM, Mikey said:

A couple of years ago the high school coach there said Belle Glade raises so many good football players because they eat vegetables grown in the Everglades muck soils. Who's to argue?

Just know that you don't mess with B. Glades guys

Belle Glades guys always seemed to be prominent on those Miami teams that were bada**, when they could call themselves The U and not be embarrassed about the arrogance of it. Maybe it is the soil🤔......Whatever it is, I'd like to get him. With Woodson and McGriff I have no worries about secondary recruiting or performance, honestly.

8 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Gus just tweeted a boom. Is it this guy? Love it if so.

No. That was for the 2022 CB Andre Stewart pinned at the top of the forum. The kid made it official on his twiiter not long ago.

12 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Just knew that you don't mess with B. Glades guys

That is a fact. I've got an older frat brother from there. The things he told me about that place....

5 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

His mind is already made up?

It's his birthday. He always planned to commit that day.

Can you imagine this Cat playing with Smoke?  And also in a D1 conditioning program like Auburn?  

This Cat would absolutely flourish at Auburn.  Probably play on Sundays.

3 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

He better jump on board. It's getting full at DB

Full at Safety as plans are now. Still 2 open CB spots left, which is where we are recruiting George.

15 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Full at Safety as plans are now. Still 2 open CB spots left, which is where we are recruiting George.

Plus Tennison at Nb

Archived