2020 4* Juco CB Brian George

ellitor

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

He wasn't 100% after the punt return tackle. If you can play nickel, you can play corner. Heck, Dinson played all three while at AU

And probably made him some money in the NFL. PFF has him as the #1 rated SEC safety. 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

And probably made him some money in the NFL. PFF has him as the #1 rated SEC safety. 

Didn't know that. Thanks

Assuming George and Domio are what we hope they are, I’d move Tutt back to Safety. Split his time at Nickel and Safety. Then rep Peters at both Safety positions. That gives you four high end Safety options. With McCreary, Puckett, Simpson, Pritchett, George, and Domio as CB options. Tutt, Puckett, and Tennison split time at Nickel. 

That’s my thought at the moment. 

2 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

First Team: Jeremiah Dinson, Auburn

Dinson owned the highest-grade (90.2) among all SEC safeties, and he did so on a defense that is full of brilliant playmakers. After three lackluster seasons, Dinson showed serious promise, specifically in coverage. His 91.9 coverage grade is a result of his superior lockdown ability, and he has the statistics to show for it. Across 359 coverage snaps, the Auburn safety was targeted just 31 times, allowing 22 receptions and just 99 total receiving yards — good enough for 4.5 yards per reception.

Just now, bigbird said:

Dinson owned the highest-grade (90.2) among all SEC safeties, and he did so on a defense that is full of brilliant playmakers. After three lackluster seasons, Dinson showed serious promise, specifically in coverage. His 91.9 coverage grade is a result of his superior lockdown ability, and he has the statistics to show for it. Across 359 coverage snaps, the Auburn safety was targeted just 31 times, allowing 22 receptions and just 99 total receiving yards — good enough for 4.5 yards per reception.

I know this is the Brian George thread, but I know the NFL values PFF a ton. Happy for JD. 

10 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

wow!

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Not bad for a 3* DB who was committed to UK before Boom flipped him to us.

5 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Not bad for a 3* DB who was committed to UK before Boom flipped him to us.

Who was it we basically traded him for?

7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Westry

Man, I’ve loved watching how well our DBs tackle this year. Dinson the leader of the group. Hope we sign guys that can keep that up

1 minute ago, fredst said:

Westry

Man, I’ve loved watching how well our DBs tackle this year. Dinson the leader of the group. Hope we sign guys that can keep that up

Westry ended up being pretty good for Kentucky he was just 6 foot 4. 

10 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Chris Westry who had a solid career at UK.

ETA: I failed. lol

Only real dispute I have on those teams is taking Jennings over Davidson. That's just incorrect. Nick Saban wouldn't do that.

8 hours ago, ellitor said:

Don't have to be Bird. You know your opinion is well respected much more then birds

Fixed it for you. 

Bird this was Golf’s doing.

9 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

The money sucks but other then that its OK

But we do get that all expense paid trip to an exotic location every year.  That’s something. 

57 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Didn't see it...He's on ignore

LOL. I’m saying he edited my post to say that.

20 minutes ago, around4ever said:

But we do get that all expense paid trip to an exotic location every year.  That’s something. 

I wouldn’t exactly call Golf’s double wide exotic.

Just now, ellitor said:

LOL. I’m saying he edited my post to say that.

Hmmm...maybe its you I have on ignore

Archived