2020 4* Juco CB Marco Domio Commits to AU!

ellitor

19 offers including AU, LSU, aTm, Bama, Nebraska, Oklahoma, & Vols
#2 Juco CB
AU, LSU battle
Wants to play CB & AU may be recruiting him there more than LSU

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Well

kroll show GIF

If that was a PBR, that'd be exactly how I picture you. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

How is he ranked 4th nationally and not a 5*?

Jucos rarely get 5*s.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Angry 1

JUCO CB returns to Auburn

Mzrskpvehg9o2rxjxcud

AUBURN | Blinn Community College (Texas) cornerback Marco Domio returned to Auburn on Saturday for the Tigers’ end-of-the-summer picnic.

It was Domio’s second visit this summer, his first coming in June.

“Auburn is definitely high on the board,” Domio said. “Just the family-friendly environment. I didn’t expect much out of Auburn, Alabama, and it was much more than I expected. I knew a lot of the players and they are all friendly just like the coaching staff. I think I could fit in here well.”

Domio is looking for a school where he could make an immediate impact. He sees that opportunity at Auburn.

“That’s No. 1,” Domio said. “I’m looking for a place that I can come in and compete right away. I’m looking for a place with a plan for me.”

Domio has taken official visits to Auburn, Alabama and LSU. He lists the three SEC Western division schools in his final group, along with Oklahoma, Texas A&M and Kentucky.

“Auburn is definitely up there,” Domio said. “I like the coaches Coach (Marcus) Woodson is a very cool guy. He seems like he would be pretty hard, but from what I’ve seen he’s a real cool guy.”

Domio could be done with visits and a commitment could be next.

“I’ll be making my decision before the season,” Domio said.

3 hours ago, Grumps said:

Pfftt! Really? Blinn Communtiy College??? What's the odd's a D1 caliber player could come from there???? 😃

Let's hope better than 50/50

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Really hoping to get the Blinn to AU pipeline back going. Hate we missed out on this Blinn College Basketball player back in the day........ 

ttr.jpg

• Sad 1

If I had my way all we'd recruit is corners with long wing spans. I like this guy

• Like 4
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Grumps said:

Pfftt! Really? Blinn Communtiy College??? What's the odd's a D1 caliber player could come from there???? 😃

Nathanael said to him, “Can anything good come out of Blinn Community College?” Philip said to him, “Come and see.” - Gustav 28:27

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, jared52 said:

Nathanael said to him, “Can anything good come out of Blinn Community College?” Philip said to him, “Come and see.” - Gustav 28:27

I see what you did there.

10 hours ago, ellitor said:

A player named Marco wearing a Polo hoodie. That's not a coincidence but it is very cool. 😎

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Auburn Kev said:

WOODSON REALLY THE GOAT of this staff if he pulls this off!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO COACH!!!!!!!!!!!! CLOSING TIIIIIIIIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His pulls last year were already legendary and all time great stuff with the haul he had!!!!!!

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Love 1

6'2"? Let's go. I see Bruce is trying to get things back right with size for the position now to convince Gus to do that as well

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

• Like 2

MARCUS WOODSON STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! MUHHHHHHHHHH GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGE HUGE HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE PICK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is what I am freaking talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST RECRUITER ON STAFF FOR MY MONEY!!!!!!!!! WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!! Love this pick up. very very much needed. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• ellitor changed the title to 2020 4* Juco CB Marco Domio Commits to AU!
  • ellitor pinned this topic

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, Crouching Tiger said:

I'm a little slow

NAH we just take Auburn Fast seriously around  here!!!! lol the more people who post the good news the better I say!!!!!!! Shows how much you care!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!