CNN Anchor Chokes Up Reporting on Trump’s Latest Racist Twitter Rant

Auburn85

it is time for you repukes to admit trump is the biggest snowflake of all time. hell he spends every single day attacking people because he is so thin skinned and yet you give him a pass..................sucks to be ya'll.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Residents of Baltimore’s poorest boroughs have lifespans shorter than people living under dictatorship in North Korea. That is a disgrace.
12:43 PM · May 5, 2016Buffer

Have context? Was he insulting a local official at the time or pointing to problems needing solutions he was discussing?

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

Have context? Was he insulting a local official at the time or pointing to problems needing solutions he was discussing?

In this case, they are one in the same.

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Don’t believe me? The Trump campaign believes his supporters are racist. They’re betting on it.

D7A2F972-6B62-493F-AE11-2BAF15769D56.jpeg

sources please...

And since you insist that Cummings or anyone gives a s*** about the people of Baltimore, wonder why Cummings wasn't camping out in the Obama WH when they denied Baltimore disaster aid in 2015?

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/crime/bs-md-fema-denial-20150730-story.html

Let me tell you how this is all gonna go.  You guys are gonna scream racist (again, ad nauseum) for a few days just like you do with anyone that points out the inevitable results of democrat policies.  The pictures and videos of Baltimore are going to be viewed by millions and they are going to come to the conclusion that Baltimore, like Chicago, is a lawless ****hole run by people who only care about how much they can loot from it's coffers .   The polls will show that Trump is getting stronger as a result of Democrats trying to justify rampant disease, poverty, lawlessness, apathy and corruption.  At that point, the leftist media and even you, Homey, Elle and Fifty will drop this like a hot potato and go on to the next faux Trump outrage.  Rinse, Repeat....Every city run by Democrats turns to s***...it's what you do.  How about this; I think you guys ought to bring Mueller back in front of Congress...after a blockbuster like that this week, I can't believe you're letting that go.

Want to fix the cities; look at Giuliani playbook for NY.  

3 minutes ago, japantiger said:

sources please...

And since you insist that Cummings or anyone gives a s*** about the people of Baltimore, wonder why Cummings wasn't camping out in the Obama WH when they denied Baltimore disaster aid in 2015?

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/crime/bs-md-fema-denial-20150730-story.html

Let me tell you how this is all gonna go.  You guys are gonna scream racist (again, ad nauseum) for a few days just like you do with anyone that points out the inevitable results of democrat policies.  The pictures and videos of Baltimore are going to be viewed by millions and they are going to come to the conclusion that Baltimore, like Chicago, is a lawless ****hole run by people who only care about how much they can loot from it's coffers .   The polls will show that Trump is getting stronger as a result of Democrats trying to justify rampant disease, poverty, lawlessness, apathy and corruption.  At that point, the leftist media and even you, Homey, Elle and Fifty will drop this like a hot potato and go on to the next faux Trump outrage.  Rinse, Repeat....Every city run by Democrats turns to s***...it's what you do.  How about this; I think you guys ought to bring Mueller back in front of Congress...after a blockbuster like that this week, I can't believe you're letting that go.

Want to fix the cities; look at Giuliani playbook for NY.  

I’m not defending city or state leadership of Baltimore. This isn’t a case of Trump with an alternative plan. Baltimore only got his attention because it’s Congressman critiqued him. Your defending Trump’s behavior. You can’t help yourself. It’s reflexive. You’re programmed. 

By the way, there’s a ton of Republican districts with squalor, drug addiction, crime and poverty. Urban areas have no monopoly on those problems.

Icanthearyou giving me thumbs down instead of explaining where I’m wrong! What a cop out.

2 minutes ago, toddc said:

Icanthearyou giving me thumbs down instead of explaining where I’m wrong! What a cop out.

Where you’re wrong? You post a video someone else made without comment. State a clear position first before complaining.

30 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Where you’re wrong? You post a video someone else made without comment. State a clear position first before complaining.

The person thumbs down on every post. I didn’t reference the video.

6 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Very Trumpian! You must be one of those Trump Christians!

Not even close.

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

I’m not defending city or state leadership of Baltimore. This isn’t a case of Trump with an alternative plan. Baltimore only got his attention because it’s Congressman critiqued him. Your defending Trump’s behavior. You can’t help yourself. It’s reflexive. You’re programmed. 

By the way, there’s a ton of Republican districts with squalor, drug addiction, crime and poverty. Urban areas have no monopoly on those problems.

You should probably direct your venom to the mayor, council and rep from the ****hole districts being referenced.  I see you're not attempting to deny the truth of the remarks....uoure just pearl clutching as usual.  What did Cummings do when an elementary school in his district had to be evacuated because of rats last year?  What did the mayor do when she saw face to face what was going on in her city (see link)?  It's a rhetorical question....they did what profiteering career Democrat politicians always do...nothing.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-pugh-smell-rats-20180912-story,amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

The 3 mayor's prior to that all were run out of office for 1) convicted for stealing gift cards from poor residents 2) resigned for leaving poor, mostly black residents at the mercy of rioters by promoting the riots and 3) offices raided by FBI for bribery....I love how you guys get all exercised when the results of Democrat leadership are called out.  

Giuliani playbook.

7 minutes ago, japantiger said:

You should probably direct your venom to the mayor, council and rep from the ****hole districts being referenced.  I see you're not attempting to deny the truth of the remarks....uoure just pearl clutching as usual.  What did Cummings do when an elementary school in his district had to be evacuated because of rats last year?  What did the mayor do when she saw face to face what was going on in her city (see link)?  It's a rhetorical question....they did what profiteering career Democrat politicians always do...nothing.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-pugh-smell-rats-20180912-story,amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

The 3 mayor's prior to that all were run out of office for 1) convicted for stealing gift cards from poor residents 2) resigned for leaving poor, mostly black residents at the mercy of rioters by promoting the riots and 3) offices raided by FBI for bribery....I love how you guys get all exercised when the results of Democrat leadership are called out.  

Giuliani playbook.

Keep deflecting. Keep yelling “squirrel!” You don’t want to defend your cult leader directly. I get it.

18 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Keep deflecting. Keep yelling “squirrel!” You don’t want to defend your cult leader directly. I get it.

You seem to be operating under the delusion that Trump's comments need defending...they are true on their face.  I can't understand why those words upset anyone other than the leaders responsible for the ****hole conditions being referenced ... Trump is a friggin genius; you are all now defending rat infestation, poverty, illiteracy, et al; as Democrat policy initiatives.

4 minutes ago, japantiger said:

You seem to be operating under the delusion that Trump's comments need defending...they are true on their face.  I can't understand why those words upset anyone other than the leaders responsible for the ****hole conditions being referenced ... Trump is a friggin genius; you are all now defending rat infestation, poverty, illiteracy, et al; as Democrat policy initiatives.

No one’s defending those conditions. Trump doesn’t care about those conditions. You don’t care. Trump supporters don’t care. Trump seeks to advance through insults and division. You embrace that. We get it.

9 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

No one’s defending those conditions. Trump doesn’t care about those conditions. You don’t care. Trump supporters don’t care. Trump seeks to advance through insults and division. You embrace that. We get it.

How do you know who does or doesn't care?

Let me guess, you definitely care, right?

13 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

What really matters here is Cummings doesn't care, which is sort of the point and why it's a ****hole.  Maybe people who live inglass houses..... And no, frankly I could give 2 sh**s about Baltimore.  I worry about conditions closer to home.  Sort of an old concept I know, but it worked for Nehemiah. 

5 minutes ago, japantiger said:

What really matters here is Cummings doesn't care, which is sort of the point and why it's a ****hole.  Maybe people who live inglass houses..... And no, frankly I could give 2 sh**s about Baltimore.  I worry about conditions closer to home.  Sort of an old concept I know, but it worked for Nehemiah. 

You don’t know what Congressmen do, do you?

17 minutes ago, metafour said:

How do you know who does or doesn't care?

Let me guess, you definitely care, right?

I definitely care about the point I made in my original post. JT’s admitted he doesn’t care, and best I can tell, you’re not too fond of people, so I’m guessing I care more about urban conditions than the two of you, but that wasn’t my point.

Simple fact for a previous poster. You can't remove Jesus from Christianity, just from religion. Non Christians might be confused by that but Christians never will be. If your curious about whether you should show respect to government leaders then read Romans 13:1. If you don't care to read it or live it then you are either not a Christian or you have an identity problem if you claim to be. I don't agree with everything the President says or does but I didn't with any of the previous ones either. When it's time for a new one there will be a new one. What's going on in Baltimore is a shame but so is what's going on in other parts of the US and the world. It takes more than a Mayor, a Congressman or a President to fix it. It takes people in the community, people in the churches, people who care about others and not themselves. We need more people who will look a problem and not point fingers but instead take initiative and make a difference by doing what you can. I guess hate is so much easier than love. That's why there's so much of it. Criticizing is such a waste of time. 

I usually just lurk on this section of the site because I think there are good points of view in both sides of the table. Too bad that our government can't realize that and work together to build instead of tear down. 

Archived