CNN Anchor Chokes Up Reporting on Trump’s Latest Racist Twitter Rant

Auburn85

3 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

No one’s defending those conditions. Trump doesn’t care about those conditions. You don’t care. Trump supporters don’t care. Trump seeks to advance through insults and division. You embrace that. We get it.

Trump has tried to help by initiatives that help inner cities.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, toddc said:

Trump has tried to help by initiatives that help inner cities.

the never Trumpers don't want to hear that.   They prefer food stamps rather than jobs for their "subjects"  it seems. 

Fortunately.....the DT economic plan seems to be benefitting blacks to a great extent.... 

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/07/black-unemployment-rate-falls-to-5point9percent-ties-record-low-hit-this-year.html

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

the never Trumpers don't want to hear that.   They prefer food stamps rather than jobs for their "subjects"  it seems. 

Fortunately.....the DT economic plan seems to be benefitting blacks to a great extent.... 

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/07/black-unemployment-rate-falls-to-5point9percent-ties-record-low-hit-this-year.html

I understand you have no desire to focus on the issue at hand.

Trump thinks Congressmen run their district (he also thinks we’re at war with Afghanistan). Says no human being would want to live there — the CNN anchor grew up there. Cummings chairs the oversight committee — Trump wants no oversight (imagine Obama slamming KY as a unlivable hell-hole and insisting Mitch focus on that instead of oversight.)

I guess you guys think Congressmen run their districts, too.  Civics just didn’t stick, did it?

F62D9212-0606-41A2-B0F8-82C8C44C1B06.jpeg

5 hours ago, japantiger said:

You should probably direct your venom to the mayor, council and rep from the ****hole districts being referenced. 

That would take a brain. 

Just now, TexasTiger said:

Just can’t track an argument, can you?

I can track and idiot, particularly when you serve it up on a platter as you do daily.  

You waste all this time getting your brains beat in because you fall for a CNN fallacy that there was something racist about Trumps comments. There wasn't. Good grief. 

You have the mental midget thing down pat.

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

Did not stick for a lot of you guys did it Brother Tex? 

I got it down. You probably studied the wrong country.

On 7/27/2019 at 6:50 PM, AU64 said:

I'll take your word for it...not gonna give that story a click to watch more of that stuff.......

Make a great Hallmark actor/actress is my guess.

5 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I definitely care about the point I made in my original post. JT’s admitted he doesn’t care, and best I can tell, you’re not too fond of people, so I’m guessing I care more about urban conditions than the two of you, but that wasn’t my point.

You don't care any more than Cummings does...stop being full of s***.

6 hours ago, kevon67 said:

**** you soy boy @TexasTiger

show me where it hurts...........lol.

2 hours ago, gr82be said:

Simple fact for a previous poster. You can't remove Jesus from Christianity, just from religion. Non Christians might be confused by that but Christians never will be. If your curious about whether you should show respect to government leaders then read Romans 13:1. If you don't care to read it or live it then you are either not a Christian or you have an identity problem if you claim to be. I don't agree with everything the President says or does but I didn't with any of the previous ones either. When it's time for a new one there will be a new one. What's going on in Baltimore is a shame but so is what's going on in other parts of the US and the world. It takes more than a Mayor, a Congressman or a President to fix it. It takes people in the community, people in the churches, people who care about others and not themselves. We need more people who will look a problem and not point fingers but instead take initiative and make a difference by doing what you can. I guess hate is so much easier than love. That's why there's so much of it. Criticizing is such a waste of time. 

I usually just lurk on this section of the site because I think there are good points of view in both sides of the table. Too bad that our government can't realize that and work together to build instead of tear down. 

well that is aimed at me or tex. christians give donald way too much leeway. some of you say he is the chosen one. they even made coins  lol. look when christianity lifts a piece of trash like trump up it is time to look in the mirror. i like my church goers and preachers on the left. they know trump for what he is and what he does every single day. any fool that thinks trump is not using race to fire his base up is not paying attention. it is shameful and  he is a sorry excuse for a christian role model. i personally will never be silent about him nor the folks enabling him.i believe in my heart that if jesus came back today he would run trump out of the white house with a whip. and i am not being mean or funny. i am dead serious. call me all the names you want folks. call me unhinged. the fact still remains i see through your bull and will call you on it.

13 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

At a certain point it’s hard not think the folks who enthusiastically embrace him more than ever after he’s made it clear how utterly nasty and amoral he is must be pretty nasty and amoral themselves. 

Absolutely. Anyone who continues to support Trump does so because he normalizes a part of themselves that they’ve had to repress. Now they can be openly racist or sexual predators or liars or just plain vulgar and rude. 

1 hour ago, GiveEmElle said:

Absolutely. Anyone who continues to support Trump does so because he normalizes a part of themselves that they’ve had to repress. Now they can be openly racist or sexual predators or liars or just plain vulgar and rude. 

I'm new here and not picking a fight but that's a baloney generalization by you and TexasTiger that should be offensive to anyone who happens to be a Trump supporter. Why is such commentary necesssary to express an opinion?

insults and deflections........never any credible facts

1 minute ago, Tiger Sue said:

I'm new here and not picking a fight but that's a baloney generalization that should be offensive to anyone who happens to be a Trump supporter.

i could care less if you are davy crockett you are still a trump supporter and anyone with half a brain knows what that means.he is a disgrace and if you support him you get to wear part of that shade. oh and please continue and give me negs.....i love them. it tells me i am doing my job.

8 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i could care less if you are davy crockett you are still a trump supporter and anyone with half a brain knows what that means.he is a disgrace and if you support him you get to wear part of that shade. oh and please continue and give me negs.....i love them. it tells me i am doing my job.

You seem like a nasty person. What brought that on? Where did I say I was a Trump supporter genius? Did you pass English composition at AU?

3 minutes ago, Tiger Sue said:

You seem like a nasty person. What brought that on? Where did I say I was a Trump supporter genius

no
mam i just have low tolerance for bullsh*t. you like to neg me so please keep on but you think i am holding back on you because you are a female you are sadly mistaken. you dish it you get it. but please do not let me stop you........grins

5 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

no
mam i just have low tolerance for bullsh*t. you like to neg me so please keep on but you think i am holding back on you because you are a female you are sadly mistaken. you dish it you get it. but please do not let me stop you........grins

You are funny and quickly jump to conclusions. Again I ask you where I said I was a Trump supporter? And how do you know I'm a female? Maybe I'm a boy named Sue as Johnny Cash used to sing?🤓

33 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Hey Elle...long time no hear from...let's see, last time you weighed in on here you were trying to convince us Brett Kavanaugh was a serial rapist and anyone who was for his nomination was a mysoginist/sexist.  Maybe you should sit this one out too.

2 minutes ago, Tiger Sue said:

You are funny and quickly jump to conclusions. Again I ask you where I said I was a Trump supporter? And how do you know I'm a female? Maybe I'm a boy named Sue as Johnny Cash used to sing?🤓

here is the deal. sometimes i am funny and folks miss it. but i am however running an experiment on the political boards but mostly smack talk. if you are a trump supporter and spout out a bunch of bull i am going to pretend like i am trump and react in a manner like he would. most on here think he is fine and give him a pass but it is funny when i act like trump and give it out like trump does to his so called enemies people get mad. i cannot be any clearer. but you get to choose how you are treated. that is more than fair. but please continue with the negs...........i am trying hard to hit 3000 and i might just retire. i know the trump folks wish i would leave which means i am doing something right. smoke em if ya got em...........

10 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Hey Elle...long time no hear from...let's see, last time you weighed in on here you were trying to convince us Brett Kavanaugh was a serial rapist and anyone who was for his nomination was a mysoginist/sexist.  Maybe you should sit this one out too.

you want to try and find out where she teaches so you can run tell her bosses she is a dirty lib and try to get her fired like proud threatened to do? nothing you folks do surprises me and none of it it is good...............

26 minutes ago, Tiger Sue said:

You seem like a nasty person. What brought that on? Where did I say I was a Trump supporter genius? Did you pass English composition at AU?

I wouldn’t get too cocky about writing skills.

26 minutes ago, Tiger Sue said:

He’s very nasty and he truly believes he is always right and that his views are the only correct ones.

16 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you want to try and find out where she teaches so you can run tell her bosses she is a dirty lib and try to get her fired like proud threatened to do? nothing you folks do surprises me and none of it it is good...............

th?id=OIP.OuEcy8TKcu5afvABKpocGAHaGM&pid

Archived