The Auburn Podcast

Dual-Threat Rigby

I’ve been following “The Auburn Podcast”, hosted by Zac Blackerby from ESPN 106.7 for a couple weeks. I think a couple of the other options I’ve seen on Spotify don’t have the cleanliness of a radio show like this one. Zac brings on a few “in the know” guys from time to time, so it has the same “expert” feel as the Auburn Undercover podcast to me (hosted by 247Sports), except it’s daily.

Anyway, it should be on Spotify, Apple podcast, give it a spin and see if it meets your need. Didn’t know which sxn to put it in also 

Also I should add it should start being daily, not already. They’re getting a deal with Locked On Network, who has daily shows for the Lakers/Panthers/6ers, so I assume this will become their status too

• ellitor changed the title to The Auburn Podcast

Have any of you tried Bryan Matthews and Jay Tates podcast? Its linked on their twitter page. Good stuff.

12 hours ago, CR said:

Have any of you tried Bryan Matthews and Jay Tates podcast? Its linked on their twitter page. Good stuff.

I love The Rundown. Great for every day during the football season. I wish they would do it about 3 times week at other times.

16 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I’ve been following “The Auburn Podcast”, hosted by Zac Blackerby from ESPN 106.7 for a couple weeks. I think a couple of the other options I’ve seen on Spotify don’t have the cleanliness of a radio show like this one. Zac brings on a few “in the know” guys from time to time, so it has the same “expert” feel as the Auburn Undercover podcast to me (hosted by 247Sports), except it’s daily.

Anyway, it should be on Spotify, Apple podcast, give it a spin and see if it meets your need. Didn’t know which sxn to put it in also 

They just changed the name of it to 'Locked on Auburn'.  Still the same show, though.

8 hours ago, triangletiger said:

They just changed the name of it to 'Locked on Auburn'.  Still the same show, though.

I figured they would've done it soon after I posted the thread, its the thing the Network does for all their owned podcasts. Should give it more visibility than its previous name though

This one should be a GREAT one with all the good news about Auburn crutin this weekend. WOOOOOO!!!!! And as much crap as I give J Lee about his "reporting" in comparison to THE GOAT Keith N on 247. Well J Lee is extremely more entertaining as the Rivals crew and message board is in general compared to 247.

6 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

This one should be a GREAT one with all the good news about Auburn crutin this weekend. WOOOOOO!!!!! And as much crap as I give J Lee about his "reporting" in comparison to THE GOAT Keith N on 247. Well J Lee is extremely more entertaining as the Rivals crew and message board is in general compared to 247.

After all, has Keith ever been thrown into trash can at the War Eagle Supper Club?

I listen to the ones everyone has named including "The Lunch Break" ESPN 106.7,  "Auburn Undercover" Brandon Marshmallow, and sometimes "AU Wishbone" although the latter doesn't seem to be as plugged in as other shows.

2 hours ago, triangletiger said:

After all, has Keith ever been thrown into trash can at the War Eagle Supper Club?

ewr.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I bet this podcast will have record low numbers lol. Every AU fan HAAAAAAAATES the creeper.

9 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I bet this podcast will have record low numbers lol. Every AU fan HAAAAAAAATES the creeper.

Per Jay G. Tate, he hates on Oregon the same way he used to hate on Auburn.  I think it’s just how he’s wired.

Archived