2019 Nip Watch

WarTim

On 8/21/2019 at 11:46 AM, alexava said:

South Florida? I thought you lived right in the middle of God’s country.

Nah, he's not from Texas

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Nah, he's not from Texas

Spoken like a true Texan. 

23 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

63 degrees at 8 0’clock this morning in the NC mountains.  At 11 0’clock it’s 59, if it’s not here, it’s pretty close.  I’m ready for some football.

Sounds awesome but I'll have to settle for this today. 

Y’all joking? College football starts today!! Game day is on right now. Me personally, the nip is here! Just don’t let me get lazy Saturday mornings and not have my coffee. We lost every game I didn’t last year. 

This is the latest the nip has been called in a few years, I think.  First high school game was last night ... but stayed home and watched a movie.  Humidity/heat is brutal after a little rain.

at 6:00 tonight when the first college game tees off ... it’ll be nip time by default right?  Me and some cold beer have a date with the tv ...

College Football doesn’t start for me until My Tigers play 😎.......

1 hour ago, mustache eagle said:

This is the latest the nip has been called in a few years, I think.  First high school game was last night ... but stayed home and watched a movie.  Humidity/heat is brutal after a little rain.

at 6:00 tonight when the first college game tees off ... it’ll be nip time by default right?  Me and some cold beer have a date with the tv ...

Are you dissing Samford and Youngstown State??  They tee it up at 2PM CDT. 😁

On 8/22/2019 at 10:24 PM, 3rdgeneration said:

Wait...THIS explains why there are no more pictures of fruit!!! Get on back up to Alabama. We are all depending on you!!!

Those were the days ...

6 minutes ago, stoic-one said:

Well...

7PzAtVG.jpg

Thanks Sto. No additional pressure at all.......😎😎😎

63 degrees here .....in August..:no:  would have never thought it.

It's the first full weekend of football....and here comes Tropical Storm (potentially a hurricane) Dorian.  Okay, the nip is officially here in SW Fla.

27 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

It's the first full weekend of football....and here comes Tropical Storm (potentially a hurricane) Dorian.  Okay, the nip is officially here in SW Fla.

It's not Labor Day if some coastal matchup doesn't get postponed, relocated or rescheduled.

Y'all stay dry down there. 

Rain in North Texas today so we went from a Heat Index of 108 yesterday to 77 degrees at 1:15 PM. It feels like football weather. Game Day high is going to be around 90 since at Jerry World it doesn't really matter. 

Archived