An Argument for Impeachment That Hasn't Gotten Much Discussion

homersapien

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Tiger Sue said:

Why?  And who elected you Sheriff. You sure think highly of yourself.

I mean, he ain't wrong.  Please read here:

3 hours ago, Tiger Sue said:

Why?  And who elected you Sheriff. You sure think highly of yourself.

The main political forum isn't the place for silly, snark answers with no substance.  We have a smack forum for that.  We try (don't always succeed) to keep discussions in this one on a more serious level, and we expect more effort and logical and fact-based arguments.

It's cool, you're new though so not a big deal.

3 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

The main political forum isn't the place for silly, snark answers with no substance.  We have a smack forum for that.  We try (don't always succeed) to keep discussions in this one on a more serious level, and we expect more effort and logical and fact-based arguments.

It's cool, you're new though so not a big deal.

OK, thanks. I will try to do better, but the OP seems pretty snacky to me.

12 minutes ago, Tiger Sue said:

OK, thanks. I will try to do better, but the OP seems pretty snacky to me.

The OP is an article and Homer's thoughts on the piece.  Feel free to discuss the merits of it.

10 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

The OP is an article and Homer's thoughts on the piece.  Feel free to discuss the merits of it.

Image result for mansplaining meme

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Exhibit #2 in this thread of people not knowing what forum they are in.

Exhibit #2 in Talking Down to a Woman.

Just now, DKW 86 said:

Exhibit #2 in Talking Down to a Woman.

Until right now, I had zero idea what gender you were.  And I still don't care.  Only give a crap about the merits of your posts.

3 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Until right now, I had zero idea what gender you were.  And I still don't care.  Only give a crap about the merits of your posts.

I was talking about all the mansplaining you were shoving at Sue...

9 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

I was talking about all the mansplaining you were shoving at Sue...

Why is explaining this forum in the same vain that I've done to others on here all of a sudden considered mansplaining again?  Like, it's ok that I've done it to new male posters before, but the fact that she's female changes the game?

Sorry, but that's ridiculous.

8 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Why is explaining this forum in the same vain that I've done to others on here all of a sudden considered mansplaining again?  Like, it's ok that I've done it to new male posters before, but the fact that she's female changes the game?

Sorry, but that's ridiculous.

And thanks for the added talking down to her while you were at it. Neanderthal. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

My money says you still don't😀

11 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

And thanks for the added talking down to her while you were at it. Neanderthal. :rolleyes:

I'm talking to you, not her.  If I were speaking to her, I would have quoted her.  Sometimes you're just insanely ridiculous.

12 minutes ago, Tiger Sue said:

My money says you still don't😀

Potentially.  I don't really care either way.  Wouldn't change how I spoke to someone on this forum.

3 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I'm talking to you, not her.  If I were speaking to her, I would have quoted her.  Sometimes you're just insanely ridiculous.

And my original quote was you talking down to her. Hence the "Mansplaining."

If you were talking down to me, I would have just ignored you like usual. I was defending Ms Sue. 

Just now, DKW 86 said:

If you were talking down to me, I would have just ignored like usual. I was defending Ms Sue. 

Maybe it's me, but I think she's adult enough to speak for herself.  Could be wrong, but I doubt it. 

15 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

If you were talking down to me, I would have just ignored you like usual. I was defending Ms Sue. 

How feminist and woke of you to assume "she" needed male assistance.

15 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

How feminist and woke of you to assume "she" needed male assistance.

For the record, DKW and I have squashed this in PMs.  Time for all of us to move on.

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

For the record, DKW and I have squashed this in PMs.  Time for all of us to move on.

I'm glad y'all did. I still have some issues with DKW. 

3 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

No"merits" to discuss Brad.

You really don't think the president's reluctance to admit the Russians interfered in our past election - and plan to do so in the next - is not worthy of discussion Salty?

Or do you just agree with Trump - that it didn't happen - and all of our intelligence agencies are just wrong?

Archived