2019 AU Football Man Crush

ValleyTiger

12 hours ago, ValleyTiger said:

I see you KJ! 

EEdFM81X4AAj9Xz?format=jpg&name=large

This man right here graded out at 75.0 against Kent St and is tied for 3rd on the team with 14 total tackles. 💪🐅

Good lord. Some guys just look like football players.  

I forget whether or not TD Moultry does. He's not returning my calls and he set his relationship status to "It's complicated". :( 

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Mr. Eli Stove with 88 yards and a touchdown against Kent State!  Putting on a show this season!

567DCDF6-F6A1-4E31-92FA-40C14665F5CA.jpeg

Cooking' w./ gas!

*Mr. 4 - While I'll admit to some disappointment that you lined up for Mr. Stove this year, I was AWOL at the time and have no excuses. The more attentive suitor won, fair and square. Please forgive my need to admire from a distance, and realize that no competitive intent is implied.

My man Mathew Hill is awol so far and Gus needs to get this kid going.

27 minutes ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Cooking' w./ gas!

*Mr. 4 - While I'll admit to some disappointment that you lined up for Mr. Stove this year, I was AWOL at the time and have no excuses. The more attentive suitor won, fair and square. Please forgive my need to admire from a distance, and realize that no competitive intent is implied.

All good my friend! 

34 minutes ago, toddc said:

My man Mathew Hill is awol so far and Gus needs to get this kid going.

Yup. I refuse to believe that Hill's ability to run routes and catch footballs is the problem. 

@WarEagle2423 I was able to get a sneak peak of the episode 4 of the Facebook series Season: One Twenty Seven and you will really want to watch episode 4 when it comes out later today.

On 9/23/2019 at 9:20 AM, ValleyTiger said:

KJ had another good day against aTm, but this TFL and subsequent subtle celebration below made my day. 

3bb494.gif

THAT'S HOW YOU CELEBRATE! 

New Rule: Air Guitar after big plays!!!

2 hours ago, abw0004 said:

@WarEagle2423 I was able to get a sneak peak of the episode 4 of the Facebook series Season: One Twenty Seven and you will really want to watch episode 4 when it comes out later today.

18 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Got a slacking crush. :(

Yours, but where's the fire from the rest of these AUF posters?? We got dudes catching love with weekly awards on the reg and not a peep. Am I gonna have to pull the man-crush-card?.....

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Yours, but where's the fire from the rest of these AUF posters?? We got dudes catching love with weekly awards on the reg and not a peep. Am I gonna have to pull the man-crush-card?.....

tenor.gif

It is truly puzzling. Although I wonder if folks think they'll jinx it? Which I consider a respectable position.

You know what? Yes. Keep your dirty mouths shut! Don't let the football gods know that you know that they know that you know....

12 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Appreciate the heads up! I watched it earlier on Twitter! Dinson’s story is part of the reason I chose him. He’s resilient. Bounced back stronger than ever. Glad to have him repping AU! WDE! 

P.S. Our video/digital marketing team is the best in the business. 

12 hours ago, ValleyTiger said:

Got some slacking supporters 'round these parts nowadays, I tell ya. 

Not much in that way of field goals going on right now but I'll take the TDs in the red zone. I still think Anders will have a few meaningful kicks before all is said and done. 

5 hours ago, gr82be said:

Not much in that way of field goals going on right now but I'll take the TDs in the red zone. I still think Anders will have a few meaningful kicks before all is said and done. 

Wurd! Boom those kickoffs outta the endzone Anders! #TheMoreKickoffsTheBetter

Archived