2019 AU Football Man Crush

ValleyTiger

Anders was solid against State. 8/8 on XP's and only 1 KO returned for 16 yds which was promptly fumbled and recovered by Auburn. When kickers do what the are called on to do they go unnoticed many times. It's the misses people usually remember. Congrats to my man Anders. 

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally found one:

Nance_Peyton_19_n.jpg

# 63 Nance Peyton: Soph. Engineering Major

5'11"

Saw him holding up the middle last night against MSST in the 4th quarter.

The Man was a rock!  The immovable object!  Loved it!!

9 hours ago, AUGoo said:

Finally found one:

Nance_Peyton_19_n.jpg

# 63 Nance Peyton: Soph. Engineering Major

5'11"

Saw him holding up the middle last night against MSST in the 4th quarter.

The Man was a rock!  The immovable object!  Loved it!!

When I see him on the field it brings back memories of this player, just for the size and physique. Josh Thompson, what a fantastic nose tackle he was.

6307492.jpg

My MC #10 Mr Nix is 5-0 AND getting better every week!!😎

On 9/26/2019 at 3:26 PM, McLoofus said:

It is truly puzzling. Although I wonder if folks think they'll jinx it? Which I consider a respectable position.

You know what? Yes. Keep your dirty mouths shut! Don't let the football gods know that you know that they know that you know....

Im fairly certain id jinx it. I would encourage everyone to find my man crush and just know, i do approve. Lol

On 10/2/2019 at 7:56 PM, Auburn Kev said:

Most, it not all of them,  were first downs or a touchdown !

40 minutes ago, toddc said:

Most, it not all of them,  were first downs or a touchdown !

Seven of his eight touches have resulted in a touchdown or a first down. On his last carry, in the Mississippi State game, he failed to make a first down.

That was right after ESPN showed the the graphic with his touchdown or first down stats.

On 10/4/2019 at 9:16 PM, Auburn Kev said:

Seven of his eight touches have resulted in a touchdown or a first down. On his last carry, in the Mississippi State game, he failed to make a first down.

That was right after ESPN showed the the graphic with his touchdown or first down stats.

I said out loud to nobody in particular, "Thanks for the jinx stat, jerks."

My dude TD Moultry finally got home Saturday. I don't think he jumped offsides at any point. Progress.

• 1 month later...
On 8/4/2019 at 5:13 PM, AidiAU said:

I have the WORST luck and refuse to let history repeat itself because I love AU. 

RIP previous crushes: Kyle Davis & Nate Craig Myers. 

I pick Tua. 😂😂😂

So...remember this? 🤦🏻‍♀️

FTR, I like Tua and would never want to see a player hurt. I hope he recovers back to 100%.

Still cannot believe I’m 0-3 with the football man crush. 

My man Mr. Eli Stove putting in work on Saturday with 4 catches for 31 yards!  Not only that but he also did a great job blocking when needed.  War Eagle Eli!

9547251.jpg

22 hours ago, AidiAU said:

So...remember this? 🤦🏻‍♀️

FTR, I like Tua and would never want to see a player hurt. I hope he recovers back to 100%.

Still cannot believe I’m 0-3 with the football man crush. 

Holy crap. This is amazing.

Well, my man TD Moultry seemed to... spark a late season renaissance in Big Kat by providing a whisper of competition at rush end for a few games  against bad competition back when the weather was still warm? Ends justify the means? Iron sharpens iron? #WDTD

On 8/4/2019 at 5:16 PM, abw0004 said:

So I have always loved the underdog, one who has been counted out or had a major setback.  My first year I did Daniel Thomas who was the lowest ranked player in our 2016 class, just to fill a spot.  Turned heads.  Last year I chose Jeremiah Dinson, the man who was blindesided and tore everything in his knee.  This year?  Step on up, ELI STOVE.

E0F3381D-4899-493F-9259-C65B7F73958B.jpeg

This man right here has had to bounce back from a bad ACL tear.  But he bought his time.  Healed up, and now is without the brace.  Let’s get that speed back!  War Eagle!

I don’t know if you caught it, but Stove ran a perfect legal pick on the 2 point conversion in Saturday’s Iron Bowl.  Well played.  If it doesn’t start at the correct place, it is at the 23:45 of Stattiger’s video.

On 9/29/2019 at 9:54 PM, Auburn Kev said:

When I see him on the field it brings back memories of this player, just for the size and physique. Josh Thompson, what a fantastic nose tackle he was.

6307492.jpg

Was that Stump?

I'm pretty bad with this Man Crush thing. I had Malik "the Masher" Miller, Shedrick "Shake and Bake" Jackson the first couple of years. May have had McClain in there somewhere too. I may have jinxed 'em all.  I think Jackson will be a good one. He was completely hosed on that catch in the IB.

This year, I went with "Dynamite" DJ Williams, who actually had a decent Freshman year after he recovered from early injury issues.

My MC had a Fair year. #10. Mr Nix. 😎

Archived