Null



Sign in to follow this  
ValleyTiger

2019 AU Football Man Crush

Recommended Posts





I never had to build up my crush.  Brown was in everyone else’s posts lol.  

Edited by tigerchris
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My boy Marlon had his breakout year! Dude way upped his draft stock. 🦅

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2019 at 6:20 PM, johnnyAU said:

I'm pretty bad with this Man Crush thing. I had Malik "the Masher" Miller, Shedrick "Shake and Bake" Jackson the first couple of years. May have had McClain in there somewhere too. I may have jinxed 'em all.  I think Jackson will be a good one. He was completely hosed on that catch in the IB.

This year, I went with "Dynamite" DJ Williams, who actually had a decent Freshman year after he recovered from early injury issues.

No one had jinxed more players than me (see above). I took out players from other teams. 😬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking back on this past season, I just realized that my man, Britt, posted the best run defense grade (91.1) in the entire nation by a linebacker as graded by PFF. 

Wow, what a player!

Other PFF superlatives for AU players.

Edited by ValleyTiger
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ValleyTiger said:

Looking back on this past season, I just realized that my man, Britt, posted the best run defense grade (91.1) in the entire nation by a linebacker as graded by PFF. 

Wow, what a player!

Other PFF superlatives for AU players.

I do find it a bit ironic your man crush is Britt.  I think there is an underlying fondness for your TD Bowl nemesis @AUbritt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

I do find it a bit ironic your man crush is Britt.  I think there is an underlying fondness for your TD Bowl nemesis @AUbritt

LOL we buds tho. And I've fumbled around and forgot picks for two years in a row so he's just taken over those bragging rights.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ValleyTiger said:

LOL we buds tho. And I've fumbled around and forgot picks for two years in a row so he's just taken over those bragging rights.

Slacker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, AUbritt said:

Slacker

It's true. I was watching an earlier Saturday game and thought to myself.... did I make my picks?:pc:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this