Which coach runs the dirtiest program?

GwillMac6

My Arizona State fan friend sent me this. I immediately said it is null, void and invalid without KIRBY being number 1!! It is clear they are more loose with the rules than anyone else these days. 

ty.jpg

I would like to know what part of the country these 45 coaches come from. Gotta be heavy on west coast schools I would assume. 

1 minute ago, CR said:

I would like to know what part of the country these 45 coaches come from. Gotta be heavy on west coast schools I would assume. 

3 of the other 4 remaining coaches are from the SEC though. But yah you are probaly right.

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

3 of the other 4 remaining coaches are from the SEC though. But yah you are probaly right.

And Kirby didn't even get votes? FAKE NEWS!!!!

Just now, CR said:

And Kirby didn't even get votes? FAKE NEWS!!!!

MY MAN!!!!! So glad we are on the same page with this one! He is the most obvious one easily to meeeeeeeeee.

saban gets my vote for many transgressions......just saying 

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

UGA

UA

Clemson

OSU

LSU

The umbrella of family and faith surrounding Dabo's program has def shielded him from the usual mud slinging thrown at programs who are recruiting great who are not blue bloods. You hardly ever see the usual screams from the bigger school fans at clemson of them not being on the up and up.

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

UGA

UA

Clemson

OSU

LSU

Looks like a college playoff prediction. No coincidence I guess.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

The umbrella of family and faith surrounding Dabo's program has def shielded him from the usual mud slinging thrown at programs who are recruiting great who are not blue bloods. You hardly ever see the usual screams from the bigger school fans at clemson of them not being on the up and up.

IMO, It's because they play in a basketball conference. If Clemson basketball was doing the same ish they'd be crushed by the other schools.

Just now, bigbird said:

IMO, It's because they play in a basketball conference. If Clemson basketball was doing the same ish they'd be crushed by the other schools.

Wow. OK. Touche. Never thought of it like that before. That makes a lot of sense. So true!

Surprised to see Notre Dame on that list over other programs mentioned above.  

12 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Aren't they the most hated program in history

That could be true.  I don’t have anything against them or any hatred.  The only thing for me is I think if you want to be in the playoffs you need to be in a conference and play for a conference championship.  I just never heard of ND being dirty.  

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

That could be true.  I don’t have anything against them or any hatred.  The only thing for me is I think if you want to be in the playoffs you need to be in a conference and play for a conference championship.  I just never heard of ND being dirty.  

Everyone in the midwest hates everyone, but they also get alot of hate in the west coast. I guess it may in part be due to them having some of the most old money CFB programs as their rivals, as well as Bama fans seeming to dislike them due to their inferiority complex

14 hours ago, abw0004 said:

I just never heard of ND being dirty.

Check out the Ara Parseghian era and before.

1 hour ago, cctiger said:

Check out the Ara Parseghian era and before.

Oh I don't doubt you guys.  I am just out of the loop.  I am also coming from a biased family as all of my father's family is from Indiana.

Archived