Auburn Changes Logo

weathergeakal

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NOOOOOOO! Don't fix what ain't broke. Never liked the interlocking AU. Somewhere in the Sahara desert. a reclusive caveman lives with no idea what AU is.

He'd more likely understand Eye of the Tiger.

PLEASE, this old '61 grad implores you to leave it alone.

Good news that the new logo is being scrapped and the one near and dear to us will remain!

16 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

just leave it alone, good grief

Sometimes college educated adults with multiple degrees and prestige are the densist people on Earth.

21 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Sometimes college educated adults with multiple degrees and prestige are the densist people on Earth.

When it comes to what normal people actually like and think it’s often.

5 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

One of my favorite sayings is, "They've been educated beyond their intelligence."

I have to admit, I like the new design. After looking at it longer, if you were to separate the A from the U the U looks like a larger or altered font than the A and I like the more consistent look of the new design. But I'm not going to lose sleep over it.:)

23 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

just leave it alone, good grief

Let's totally JABA this and let this mashup shown above be the new logo. That way everyone is equally unhappy and the money spent wasn't completely wasted. :-\

Archived