When asked today how many genders there are; Joe Biden said "3"

japantiger

Joe Biden, democrat candidate for president, said there were "3" genders when asked by a student reporter in Iowa today.  3 genders.  3 genders.  3 genders.  

Just one day, don't be batshit crazy....can't do it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then he grabbed her and pulled her back to say something else.  Unbelievable. 

Katie is a young student from Iowa.
She asked former VP Joe Biden how many genders there are.
Joe answered “at least 3.”

When asked to clarify what they were - Joe got angry. He demeaned the woman & forcefully grabbed her to make a point
This is @JoeBiden

Embedded video

https://www.dailywire.com/news/50454/watch-biden-forcefully-grabs-girl-after-being-ryan-saavedra

20 hours ago, japantiger said:

Joe Biden, democrat candidate for president, said there were "3" genders when asked by a student reporter in Iowa today.  3 genders.  3 genders.  3 genders.  

Just one day, don't be batshit crazy....can't do it.

i can say the same exact thing about trump. funny how that works........

26 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

But what about whataboutism?

what about it? he has claimed the batsh*t crazy thing so often it is fair game...................

59 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

what about it? he has claimed the batsh*t crazy thing so often it is fair game...................

If you think there are 3 Genders, you are batshit crazy.  If you feel the need to explain away someone that says there are 3 genders; you are batshit crazy.  In this case, it's Joe and Fifty; a batshit crazy two-fer.

48 minutes ago, japantiger said:

If you think there are 3 Genders, you are batshit crazy.  If you feel the need to explain away someone that says there are 3 genders; you are batshit crazy.  In this case, it's Joe and Fifty; a batshit crazy two-fer.

God only created two genders, but in today’s world there are a multitude of mental disorders.

10 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I’m astounded that you’re not a parody account. 

Why, thank you for the compliment, I do try and add humor to my posts occasionally.  However, I wasn’t joking with my first post on this topic.

6 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Can anyone tell me what the 3rd one is?

will this count towards our final grade?

11 hours ago, japantiger said:

i often hope you are two genders so you can go ...well you know. you might be able to figure it out. gently of course since i am trying to be nicer...

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Consider it extra credit

i have no answer so hoa about i just suck up and cut your grass fro a passing grade? lol

i find too often we throw too much hate at people along with ridicule over things we do not like or agree with if i am not mistaken trans have a huge suicide rate so why not show them a little of gods love instead of hate?

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

Evidently, Joe couldn’t either.  :rimshot:  

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

The one that only bothers crazy f—————s who have enough bigotry in their heart to be bothered by them or enough weirdness in their life to go to bat for them. Us normal folk don’t give two shitz about the 3rd gender. Or 4th or how ever many we are quizzed about..

9 minutes ago, alexava said:

The one that only bothers crazy f—————s who have enough bigotry in their heart to be bothered by them or enough weirdness in their life to go to bat for them. Us normal folk don’t give two shitz about the 3rd gender. Or 4th or how ever many we are quizzed about..

Well, I asked because my son had asked me and I couldn't think of any. At first I thought of trans, but they are just switching to the other. My daughter then suggested maybe it was innersex...which I didn't know what that was.  She also said maybe hermaphroditic people? I was honestly asking if others thought that there might be a third and if so, what they thought it might be. Appreciate your response.

8 minutes ago, alexava said:

I don't know if bigbird meant more with his question than what he typed, but I think it is a pretty good question. It seems to have angered you. Why is that?  I admit that I think of "gender" in scientific terms, where the word has a specific meaning. Therefore, I get really confused about what the fuss is about.

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i find too often we throw too much hate at people along with ridicule over things we do not like or agree with if i am not mistaken trans have a huge suicide rate so why not show them a little of gods love instead of hate?

Nobody showing them hate 50. Just not accepting that their mental disorder be mainstreamed and accepted as normal.  Lefties are the ones assigning hate to everything.

14 minutes ago, Grumps said:

I don't know if bigbird meant more with his question than what he typed, but I think it is a pretty good question. It seems to have angered you. Why is that?  I admit that I think of "gender" in scientific terms, where the word has a specific meaning. Therefore, I get really confused about what the fuss is about.

I meant no disrespect to @bigbird. I am not angered by his question. If you are confused about what the fuss is about,we are on the same page. This doesn’t have to be a political arguing point. It’s used to score political points and it affects so few people. I don’t have a side. I don’t hate or oppose alternative?.? genders. I don’t support alternative genders. Frankly, I wish I didn’t hear about alternative genders. Birds question was a good one. I don’t know the answer. If my kids ask I’m probably going to tell them exactly how I see it. which won’t be a clear answer but it won’t leave them hating or fearing these boogeymen. While also considering that we will do our best to avoid them, there’s some who have contributed to society, including fighting wars. I mean they probably represent less than one tenth of one percent of the country. 

morphodite | Definition of morphodite in English by Lexico ...

www.lexico.com/en/definition/morphodite

Definition of morphodite - Originally: a hermaphrodite; a person having both male and female sex characteristics.

maybe this is the third gender?

4 hours ago, bigbird said:

👽....they’re out there 😱

2 hours ago, alexava said:

I meant no disrespect to @bigbird. I am not angered by his question. If you are confused about what the fuss is about,we are on the same page. This doesn’t have to be a political arguing point. It’s used to score political points and it affects so few people. I don’t have a side. I don’t hate or oppose alternative?.? genders. I don’t support alternative genders. Frankly, I wish I didn’t hear about alternative genders. Birds question was a good one. I don’t know the answer. If my kids ask I’m probably going to tell them exactly how I see it. which won’t be a clear answer but it won’t leave them hating or fearing these boogeymen. While also considering that we will do our best to avoid them, there’s some who have contributed to society, including fighting wars. I mean they probably represent less than one tenth of one percent of the country. 

My apologies for misinterpreting. You don't normally throw a lot of expletives around, so I thought the question made you angry. I agree with you that hate and bigotry toward those who are different is wrong.

Archived