Epstein dead...

bigbird

7 hours ago, japantiger said:

Who believes he killed himself?  

Second attempt in less than a month only this one was successful............in OZ they stripped Ryan O'Reilly down and threw him in the hole for less😂.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Amazing how Clinton still controls Trump’s Justice Department, ain’t it? 🙄

mostly strange that it was DT's DOJ that arrested and charged him....when the sleazy b***** had been free to do his damage for the past ten years when someone else was president....

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

mostly strange that it was DT's DOJ that arrested and charged him....when the sleazy b***** had been free to do his damage for the past ten years when someone else was president....

Trump has little to do with that, but he did appoint the guy who let him off with an illegal deal to his cabinet. That was totally his call.

1 hour ago, AU64 said:

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Trump has little to do with that, but he did appoint the guy who let him off with an illegal deal to his cabinet. That was totally his call.

Never heard of the guy until this stuff has been in news . Sickening to hear the associated names. 

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

totally unrelated and you know that...guy worked for the state of Fla. and had been confirmed by the Senate and there is no reason not believe his story that the power brokers in Florida were gonna give the guy a pass....so the modest sentence was the best they could do.   And your comment that the deal was "illegal" is totally false.....why do you need to deliberately lie about something like that?  ...and you a moderator for the site.....you owe us an apology.  If you are gonna be a part of the discussion you need to be honest in your responses. 

And as I noted, there has been plenty of opportunity for Dems in Fla or NY to take him down.    He was being protected....until recently when he became dangerous to a lot of people whose involvement with Epstein was far more recent than DTs. .

As for the DOJ, I'm betting that considering the role of seniority and longevity that DT has less influence in the Department than any of the living presidents.  It is mostly run by civil servants....and many people appointed or hired during the Clinton years would mostly be in their 50s or maybe 60s now and probably still in most of the civil service leadership positions.   Rosenstein for example joined the Justice Department in 1990.

Not saying it makes any difference but your comments imply that DT has been president for 3 years and the DOJ is now run by his people...….that shows a lack of understanding of government employment......assuming you were not deliberately putting forth a false premise which I guess is possible.  

54 minutes ago, AU64 said:

totally unrelated and you know that...guy worked for the state of Fla. and had been confirmed by the Senate and there is no reason not believe his story that the power brokers in Florida were gonna give the guy a pass....so the modest sentence was the best they could do.   And your comment that the deal was "illegal" is totally false.....why do you need to deliberately lie about something like that?  ...and you a moderator for the site.....you owe us an apology.  If you are gonna be a part of the discussion you need to be honest in your responses. 

And as I noted, there has been plenty of opportunity for Dems in Fla or NY to take him down.    He was being protected....until recently when he became dangerous to a lot of people whose involvement with Epstein was far more recent than DTs. .

As for the DOJ, I'm betting that considering the role of seniority and longevity that DT has less influence in the Department than any of the living presidents.  It is mostly run by civil servants....and many people appointed or hired during the Clinton years would mostly be in their 50s or maybe 60s now and probably still in most of the civil service leadership positions.   Rosenstein for example joined the Justice Department in 1990.

Not saying it makes any difference but your comments imply that DT has been president for 3 years and the DOJ is now run by his people...….that shows a lack of understanding of government employment......assuming you were not deliberately putting forth a false premise which I guess is possible.  

I didn’t suggest a wild conspiracy theory— just pointed out a key flaw in the one the Clinton haters love to throw around. You’re doing cartwheels to defend Trump and his appointee, but it’s total BS no reasonable person would buy. Why give immunity to all involved? What Acosta did was illegal. Bill Cinton’s been gone 20 years and you think he’s killing guys in federal detention?

Frankly, I hope all the facts come out and everyone involved is held accountable. If that includes any Democrat so be it. If it implicates Trump, you’ll make excuses.

10 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

What Acosta did was illegal

That is so much BS...he was the prosecutor and the judge involved approved the deal.....it was totally legal...surely you must understand that?...but maybe not.    Looking back a dozen years, it might seem to have been bad judgment by all involved but there is no evidence that anyone making the decision personally benefitted from the deal and as for illegal?  who but you is making that case?  :no:

Everyone seemed happy with the deal for a decade until the dems tried to tie DT to JE....and all of a sudden people got worried about what would come out with the paperwork….and who more than WJC who was on record as flying numerous times with JE and his girls in JE's private plane.     JMO but when it was announced that JE's records and life was going to undergo a colonoscopy, lots of people in NY and elsewhere got really nervous.   The number of people who benefit from his death is probably unknown....but considering the number of JE's Lolita flights, its gotta be a bunch. 

I would like to hear the evidence that someone contacted Acosta and stated that he was working for another branch of the govt. 
If true, then who, what , when, and where?

If not true, then wow, we need to prosecute Acosta.

1 minute ago, DKW 86 said:

I would like to hear the evidence that someone contacted Acosta and stated that he was working for another branch of the govt. 
If true, then who, what , when, and where?

If not true, then wow, we need to prosecute Acosta.

for what?     Meanwhile, there is lots of information on the issue from back when it occurred....just take a look. 

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/

Former MCC inmate: There’s ‘no way’ Jeffrey Epstein killed himself

August 10, 2019 | 6:17pm | Updated

The following account is from a former inmate of the Metropolitan Correction Center in lower Manhattan, where Jeffrey Epstein was found unresponsive Saturday, and declared dead at a hospital of an apparent suicide. The ex-convict, who spoke to The Post’s Brad Hamilton and Bruce Golding on the condition of anonymity, spent several months in the 9 South special housing unit for high-profile prisoners awaiting trial — like Epstein.

There’s no way that man could have killed himself. I’ve done too much time in those units. It’s an impossibility.

Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything.

You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen.

When you’re on suicide watch, they put you in this white smock, a straight jacket. They know a person cannot be injurious to themselves.

The clothing they give you is a jump-in uniform. Everything is a dark brown color.

Could he have done it from the bed? No sir. There’s a steel frame, but you can’t move it. There’s no light fixture. There’s no bars.

They don’t give you enough in there that could successfully create an instrument of death. You want to write a letter, they give you rubber pens and maybe once a week a piece of paper.

Nothing hard or made of metal.

And there’s a cop at the door about every nine minutes, whether you’re on suicide watch or not.

There’s up to 80 people there. They could put two in cell. It’s one or two, but I’ll never believe this guy had a cellmate. He was too blown up.

The damage that unit can do to someone.

It’s like you’re an animal and you’ve been brought into a kennel. A guy like Jeffrey, it’s like, “Holy sh-t.”

I told my parents not to come there. God wasn’t in the building.

I’ve had some heavy incidents in the building. What happened is permanent.

Some of the guards are on a major power trip. They know guys there are suffering. They know something the rest of the world hasn’t seen, that a place like this exists in this country, and they get off on it.

If the guards see that the guy is breaking, they’re going to help you break.

But it’s my firm belief that Jeffrey Epstein did not commit suicide. It just didn’t happen.

1 hour ago, AU64 said:

That is so much BS...he was the prosecutor and the judge involved approved the deal.....it was totally legal...surely you must understand that?...but maybe not.    Looking back a dozen years, it might seem to have been bad judgment by all involved but there is no evidence that anyone making the decision personally benefitted from the deal and as for illegal?  who but you is making that case?  :no:

Everyone seemed happy with the deal for a decade until the dems tried to tie DT to JE....and all of a sudden people got worried about what would come out with the paperwork….and who more than WJC who was on record as flying numerous times with JE and his girls in JE's private plane.     JMO but when it was announced that JE's records and life was going to undergo a colonoscopy, lots of people in NY and elsewhere got really nervous.   The number of people who benefit from his death is probably unknown....but considering the number of JE's Lolita flights, its gotta be a bunch. 

You really need to expose yourself to more sources if I'm the one informing you of this only now:

"A Florida judge ruled Thursday that federal prosecutors, led by a man who is now President Donald Trump's secretary of labor, broke the law when they signed a plea agreement with financier Jeffrey Epstein without notifying his sex abuse victims."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/judge-prosecutors-broke-law-deal-sex-offender-jeffrey-epstein-n974181

You say everyone was happy with the deal for a decade-- the victims were never given the details. And that was ILLEGAL.

"Particularly problematic was the government's decision to conceal the existence of the [nonprosecution agreement] and mislead the victims to believe that federal prosecution was still a possibility," Marra wrote. "When the government gives information to victims, it cannot be misleading."

Costa's excuse about state prosecutors doesn't excuse or remotely justify his handling of this case.  Are you sure this is something you want to be defending?

I am not normally a conspiracy believer type. This is one that I do believe. A guy in a high profile case that implicated important people on both sides of the aisle and top people in the business world in a Federal Prison and tries to commit suicide then 2 weeks later is removed from suicide watch and commits suicide. If this was a Hollywood movie you wouldn't believe it.  To say this smells fishy is the understatement of the year.  

Sadly what will happen there will be an extremely expensive inquiry that won't prove anything and then a couple of low level people at the prison will be charged with negligence so it looks like they did something and then for the next 40 years people will be talking about it.

21 hours ago, japantiger said:

In the case of Clinton, it's neither cheap or partisan.  I wonder what "is" means after 27 flights on the Lolita Express?

Of course it was cheap and partisan.  But then, that's the whole purpose of this particular forum - trash talk. 

Ooooops!  Guess I have to take back the "cheap and partisan" comment. If the POTUS says the same thing, it couldn't possibly be cheap and partisan!

Could it? 

The Shame and Disgrace Will Linger

This is not a "deranged theory." Hell half of us on this forum were mocking JE getting killed weeks before it even happened. Was it murder? Who did it?

IDK.

8 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

This is not a "deranged theory." Hell half of us on this forum were mocking JE getting killed weeks before it even happened. Wa it murder? Who did it?

IDK.

His death warrants an investigation. Saying either Trump or Clinton was behind it is wild speculation at this point.

12 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

His death warrants an investigation. Saying either Trump or Clinton was behind it is wild speculation at this point.

Well, join the club. The whole world is enjoying SPECULATING about the death of the perv...

It's just amazing how many suicides have been committed by people so close to a certain couple. I'd say a disproportionate amount.

20 minutes ago, bigbird said:

It's just amazing how many suicides have been committed by people so close to a certain couple. I'd say a disproportionate amount.

You act like this couple doesn’t get out much.

4 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You act like this couple doesn’t get out much.

You’re not exactly dealing with Rembrandts here, I’m afraid. 

Archived