Epstein dead...

bigbird

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Well, join the club. The whole world is enjoying SPECULATING about the death of the perv...

As I said, a perfect circle. 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

You’re not exactly dealing with Rembrandts here, I’m afraid. 

“Weirdest thing. They rarely leave the house and have had such a small social circle over the last 50 years— no more than several thousand— and a few have purportedly killed themselves. Very suspicious.”

6 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You act like this couple doesn’t get out much.

No, not at all. 

I'm just saying that on that list, there is a disproportionate amount of suicides. To argue against that is silly. That doesn't mean the list is  true or that I believe it, just the number of suicides is disproportionate

Let's ask this, if the list and ways people met their ends were the exact  same but it was titled the Cheney kill list. Would you find it suspicious? I sure would. I honestly don't care whose name is associated with it. The circumstances surrounding the people's demise is what makes it interesting.

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

No, not at all. 

I'm just saying that on that list, there is a disproportionate amount of suicides. To argue against that is silly. That doesn't mean the list is  true or that I believe it, just the number of suicides is disproportionate

Let's ask this, if the list and ways people met their ends were the exact  same but it was titled the Cheney kill list. Would you find it suspicious? I sure would. I honestly don't care whose name is associated with it. The circumstances surrounding the people's demise is what makes it interesting.

While I wouldn’t put it past Cheney’s sense of morality, I’d question his competence to pull it off. I mean, he shoots hunting partners square in the face with witnesses. ;)

7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

No, not at all. 

Now this guy on the other hand:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/03/23/here-are-ten-critics-of-vladimir-putin-who-died-violently-or-in-suspicious-ways/

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

No, not at all. 

“Disproportionate”

Facebook disinformation campaigns have really done a number on our collective psyche.

The Clinton body count meme in a nutshell:

1. Find literally any recently deceased journalist, lawyer, or politician. 

2. Invent something to connect them to one or both the Clintons. 

3. Claim their death was "highly suspicious".

4. bull**** until everyone stops bothering to argue.

5. Bask in your delusion of having "proved" that "the Clintons did it".

4 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

While I wouldn’t put it past Cheney’s sense of morality, I’d question his competence to pull it off. I mean, he shoots hunting partners square in the face with witnesses. ;)

Very true!

Like I said, the politics of the kill list don't interest me. The possibility, the magnitude it would take, the boldness to pull it off...it all lends to a great thriller/mystery.

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Very true!

Like I said, the politics of the kill list don't interest me. The possibility, the magnitude it would take, the boldness to pull it off...it all lends to a great thriller/mystery.

It would be one heckuva story, but I don’t think the Clintons have the competence to pull it off either.

7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Very true!

There’s an old saying, “when you hear hoofbeats, look for horses, not zebras.”

Fact of the matter is, this guy was a picture perfect candidate for suicide in jail, yet people are approaching this like Bill Clinton's fingerprints are on his constricted throat, and with Bill Clinton's photo ID clutched in his cold, dead hand.

6 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Fact of the matter is, this guy was a picture perfect candidate for suicide in jail, yet people are approaching this like Bill Clinton's fingerprints are on his constricted throat, and with Bill Clinton's photo ID clutched in his cold, dead hand.

There’s  no telling how many powerful people are happy to see him go— and hoping what he left behind doesn’t implicate them. Do a thorough investigation, but what did this guy have to live for?

Just now, AUDub said:

“Disproportionate”

Facebook disinformation campaigns have really done a number on our collective psyche.

The Clinton body count meme in a nutshell:

1. Find literally any recently deceased journalist, lawyer, or politician. 

2. Invent something to connect them to one or both the Clintons. 

3. Claim their death was "highly suspicious".

4. bull**** until everyone stops bothering to argue.

5. Bask in your delusion of having "proved" that "the Clintons did it".

Yes, disproportionate. Many people (67%), no matter their status, go through their lives not knowing anyone that commits suicide. This list has more than a few people that were involved/known by the couple that committed suicide. That would be a much larger than normal or average amount. Therefore, disproportionate. 

It doesn't matter whose name is associated with the list or what letter follows their name. The amount of suicides associated with a single couple  is disproportionate. To ignore or defend that because of the name Clinton demonstrates very effectively the level of artist that I'm speaking to.

3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

It would be one heckuva story, but I don’t think the Clintons have the competence to pull it off either.

Again, I like the story...not the politics. Its similar to The Pelican Brief by Grisham.  I could definitely see a book/movie sometime in the future...with the disclaimer, 

"This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental."

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

I'm pretty sure, @TexasTiger can back me if he likes, but I've said multiple times that I don't care who's name was on it.  If it were the "Trump kill list" I'd find it just as possible and just as interesting. Stop looking at it from your political lean. Hell, go read the list and links and replace Clinton with Trump if you need to. The fact remains, it has a tremendous amount of suspicion, coincidence, and beneficial outcomes. That doesn't make it true and it doesn't make it false. It is, however, interesting.

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

...and still is untouchable. 🤦‍♂️

I don't see how anybody, left or right, can believe a word the government is saying about this.  World's highest profile prisoner, taken off suicide watch a few weeks after he almost killed himself?  No, that's not possible. If the person who gave the order to take him off suicide watch isn't arrested, fired, squeezed, and prosecuted, then we can assume the order came from the top. It's really that simple.

35 minutes ago, SaturdayGT said:

Has the claim been made yet that Trump made this happen to cover up Russian Collusion? 

EtA21I.gif

8 hours ago, AUDub said:

Never......Clinton paid to have it done 😂.........kidding of course........sorta.

In all seriousness I find it strange 2nd time in a less than a month and was supposed to be on suicide watch.........hopefully everyone involved is prosecuted to the fullest.......meaning those involved doing unspeakable acts against children.

dub most folks hate the clinton so they do not care.

8 hours ago, bigbird said:

I'm pretty sure, @TexasTiger can back me if he likes, but I've said multiple times that I don't care who's name was on it.  If it were the "Trump kill list" I'd find it just as possible and just as interesting. Stop looking at it from your political lean. Hell, go read the list and links and replace Clinton with Trump if you need to. The fact remains, it has a tremendous amount of suspicion, coincidence, and beneficial outcomes. That doesn't make it true and it doesn't make it false. It is, however, interesting.

Don’t play dumb, Bird. You’re JAQing off and you know it. 

7 hours ago, SaturdayGT said:

Has the claim been made yet that Trump made this happen to cover up Russian Collusion? 

The new hotness right now is that he’s still alive and on an island somewhere having a cocktail on the beach. Get on my level.

9 hours ago, bigbird said:

Yes, disproportionate. Many people (67%), no matter their status, go through their lives not knowing anyone that commits suicide. This list has more than a few people that were involved/known by the couple that committed suicide. That would be a much larger than normal or average amount. Therefore, disproportionate. 

But that’s applicable to any number of powerful people with large social footprints. Numbers are probably similar for Trump, Obama, etc. 

It doesn't matter whose name is associated with the list or what letter follows their name. The amount of suicides associated with a single couple  is disproportionate. To ignore or defend that because of the name Clinton demonstrates very effectively the level of artist that I'm speaking to.

That’s an ipse dixit statement if I’ve ever heard one. You’re simply parroting a talking point that you’ve accepted as true because it tickles your partisan fancy. 

My name only yielded 6 which is BS........it should only be deuce...........Look I don't do drugs so conspiracy theories can be silly at best........its equally silly to think a person or persons with limitless money and fear of being exposed couldnt make it happen......buying people is how organized crime has survived all these years........in New York😁

Most likley Epstien paid good money to get the means necessary to commit suicide......We won't know till post mortem is concluded.

P.S... I saw the original thread you started as humor.

Archived