Epstein dead...

bigbird

39 minutes ago, AUDub said:

The new hotness right now is that he’s still alive and on an island somewhere having a cocktail on the beach. Get on my level.

With Elvis? 😊

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

With Elvis? 😊

The King supposedly liked 'em young himself.Β 

5 hours ago, AUDub said:

But that’sΒ applicable to any number of powerful people with large social footprints. Numbers are probably similar for Trump, Obama, etc.Β 

That’s an ipse dixit statement if I’ve ever heard one. You’re simply parroting a talking point that you’ve accepted as true because it tickles your partisan fancy.Β 

The number of suicides maybe similar in regards to powerful/social people and groups. That said, the number, with direct ties to investigations, witnesses, or adverse testimony involving the Clinton's that have killed themselves is not similar.Β 

Say, because of there social and power standing, both the Clinton's and Cheney have known 20 people that have committed suicide. How many of those that Cheney knew were directly linked to investigations or implications?(probably a bad example, his are probably higherπŸ˜‚) How many for the Clinton's? The numbers closely linked to problematic outcomes for the Clinton's is significantly disproportionate compared to other powerful/social individuals.

Enough on that though.

Β 

I know you think I'm a political Parrott (although I'm not sure who I'm parroting), but the problem with thatΒ  is I call out both sides of the Fringe.Β  I Agree and support many ideas and thoughts from the other centrist that post here. What I don't do is get caught up in the Fringe attitudes, stubbornness, name calling, and unwillingness to seek compromise.Β 

Β 

The OP was a joke and if I had said Trump instead of Clinton's many of your compatriots would've laughed. FWIW, in '96(my first time eligible to vote) Clinton was my choice. Too many are hung up on that little d or r as opposed to trying to find common ground. Hell, why find things that would unify and strengthen relationships when we can all call names and bitch about nothing being done by the other side. When in reality, there hasn't been anything remotely done by either side for the betterment of the country since the mid 90's.

17 minutes ago, bigbird said:

The number of suicides maybe similar in regards to powerful/social people and groups. That said, the number, with direct ties to investigations, witnesses, or adverse testimony involving the Clinton's that have killed themselves is not similar.Β 

Say, because of there social and power standing, both the Clinton's and Cheney have known 20 people that have committed suicide. How many of those that Cheney knew were directly linked to investigations or implications?(probably a bad example, his are probably higherπŸ˜‚) How many for the Clinton's? The numbers closely linked to problematic outcomes for the Clinton's is significantly disproportionate compared to other powerful/social individuals.

Enough on that though.

Β 

I know you think I'm a political Parrott (although I'm not sure who I'm parroting), but the problem with thatΒ  is I call out both sides of the Fringe.Β  I Agree and support many ideas and thoughts from the other centrist that post here. What I don't do is get caught up in the Fringe attitudes, stubbornness, name calling, and unwillingness to seek compromise.Β 

Β 

The OP was a joke and if I had said Trump instead of Clinton's many of your compatriots would've laughed. FWIW, in '96(my first time eligible to vote) Clinton was my choice. Too many are hung up on that little d or r as opposed to trying to find common ground. Hell, why find things that would unify and strengthen relationships when we can all call names and bitch about nothing being done by the other side. When in reality, there hasn't been anything remotely done by either side for the betterment of the country since the mid 90's.

Have you noticed that the guys that think the Clinton "conspiracy" is a bridge too far are the ones who believe the Trump Russia Collusion "conspiracy?" Β I wonder why that is (not really, I fully understand it)?

19 hours ago, bigbird said:

Yes, disproportionate. Many people (67%), no matter their status, go through their lives not knowing anyone that commits suicide. This list has more than a few people that were involved/known by the couple that committed suicide. That would be a much larger than normal or average amount. Therefore, disproportionate.Β 

It doesn't matter whose name is associated with the list or what letter follows their name. The amount of suicides associated with a single coupleΒ  is disproportionate. To ignore or defend that because of the name Clinton demonstrates very effectively the level of artist that I'm speaking to.

Β 

Again, I like the story...not the politics. Its similar to The Pelican Brief by Grisham.Β  I could definitely see a book/movie sometime in the future...with the disclaimer,Β 

"This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.Β AnyΒ resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental."

I mean I gotta seriously question that 67% number. I know three suicides since Memorial Day. At least that many most years of my life.Β 

1 hour ago, alexava said:

I mean I gotta seriously question that 67% number. I know three suicides since Memorial Day. At least that many most years of my life.Β 

Suicide has affected the lives of many Americans: 33% of people say they know someone who has died by suicide,...Β 

https://today.yougov.com/topics/lifestyle/articles-reports/2018/09/13/americans-depression-suicide-mental-health

53 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Suicide has affected the lives of many Americans: 33% of people say they know someone who has died by suicide,...Β 

https://today.yougov.com/topics/lifestyle/articles-reports/2018/09/13/americans-depression-suicide-mental-health

Either that’s a weak poll or I live in a manic depressive part of the world. In my immediate work group (10-11) people. I asked in the last hour, all of them know multiple people who died at their own hands. And more are suspected.Β 

2 minutes ago, alexava said:

Either that’s a weak poll or I live in a manic depressive part of the world. In my immediate work group (10-11) people. I asked in the last hour, all of them know multiple people who died at their own hands. And more are suspected.Β 

3 for me just off the top of my head..............To me it just seems odd that such a high profile case he wasnt on suicide watch after attempting suicide weeks earlier.........no doubt a man such as Epstien is not geared for prison and what happens to sex offenders.......so I really dont question him comitting suicide but how was he allowed to commit suicide........Now if prison video cameras were turned off or black books full of names go missing thats a totally different story.

17 minutes ago, alexava said:

You must be one of those powerful social elites. πŸ˜‚

Β 

Seriously though, that is a crazy number. That has gotta be tough. What field are you in?

I have never known one myself.Β 

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

You must be one of those powerful social elites. πŸ˜‚

Β 

Seriously though, that is a crazy number. That has gotta be tough. What field are you in?

I have never known one myself.Β 

The suicide victims I knew were in a variety of fields.Β 

On 8/11/2019 at 9:28 PM, AUDub said:

β€œDisproportionate”

Facebook disinformation campaigns have really done a number on our collective psyche.

The Clinton body count meme in a nutshell:

1. Find literally any recently deceasedΒ journalist, lawyer, orΒ politician.Β 

2. Invent something to connect them to one or both the Clintons.Β 

3. Claim their death was "highly suspicious".

4. bull**** until everyone stops bothering to argue.

5. Bask in your delusion of having "proved" that "the Clintons did it".

Β 

37sn1t.jpg

lets not forget if the number has not changed 22 vets a day take themselves out.

🀭🀣

πŸ€”πŸ˜…πŸ€«

1 hour ago, aubearcat said:

πŸ€”πŸ˜…πŸ€«

Better watch out Snopes will be beating down your door to convince you that you are aΒ Right Wing nut job...

https://www.wsj.com/articles/notable-quotable-snopes-fact-checks-the-babylon-bee-11564613635

Notable & Quotable: Snopes Fact-Checks the Babylon Bee

https://reason.com/podcast/christian-satire-site-the-babylon-bee-is-so-good-snopes-com-treated-it-like-real-news/

Christian Satire SiteΒ The Babylon BeeΒ Is So Good Snopes.com Treated It Like Real News

11 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Better watch out Snopes will be beating down your door to convince you that you are aΒ Right Wing nut job...

https://www.wsj.com/articles/notable-quotable-snopes-fact-checks-the-babylon-bee-11564613635

https://reason.com/podcast/christian-satire-site-the-babylon-bee-is-so-good-snopes-com-treated-it-like-real-news/

Christian Satire SiteΒ The Babylon BeeΒ Is So Good Snopes.com Treated It Like Real News

I’ve seen folks on Facebook treat it like real news, so...

Babylon Bee and Eye of the Tiber are great. Best satire I’ve seen in a while.Β 

What is it with you guys and the Russians?

Alec Baldwin jumps on the conspiracy theory bandwagon suggesting billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was killed by Russians

• Alec Baldwin tweeted Sunday night that the Russians had a hand in Jeffrey Epstein's deathΒ 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7348689/Alec-Baldwin-tweets-Jeffrey-Epstein-killed-Russians.html

56 minutes ago, japantiger said:

What is it with you guys and the Russians?

Alec Baldwin jumps on the conspiracy theory bandwagon suggesting billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was killed by Russians

• Alec Baldwin tweeted Sunday night that the Russians had a hand in Jeffrey Epstein's deathΒ 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7348689/Alec-Baldwin-tweets-Jeffrey-Epstein-killed-Russians.html

Must have been out drinking with Joe Scarborough...

17 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Have you done a Snopes check on whether the story that Snopes fact-checked the Babylon Bee is true?Β 

15 minutes ago, triangletiger said:

Have you done a Snopes check on whether the story that Snopes fact-checked the Babylon Bee is true?Β 

Snopes confirms that snopes is fair and balanced.

Archived