Auburn Marching Band 2019

Tigerbelle

My son is an incoming freshman who has been trying out for the marching band this week. Found out yesterday he made it! The wife and I are stoked about the good times the family will have with him being in the band!

Just now, jluvah said:

My son is an incoming freshman who has been trying out for the marching band this week. Found out yesterday he made it! The wife and I are stoked about the good times the family will have with him being in the band!

Congrats! He will have such great memories and get to go to national championships! 😁

We’re fired up! My daughter was on the dance line from 2010 through 2013. She saw us win a natty👌 and lose one🤬but had a blast the entire time!

6 minutes ago, jluvah said:

Many congrats!

7 minutes ago, jluvah said:

Congratulations to him!!!

• 3 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

I don't guess I've ever seen a marching band accompanied by a fiddle, pretty cool halftime show. 

I was trying to figure out which instrument sounded like a fiddle until they showed the close up.  I hope these vids get posted every week. 

Outstanding halftime performance. Also, their performance in the stands was phenomenal as well. The band was really loud throughout the game, but I think Oregon was shocked on their second drive of the game where they missed field goal. The band disrupted Oregon’s communication between plays. A 380 member band really helps add to the atmosphere, and the AUMB is constantly keeping the energy up. Just search Auburn Band on twitter and see all the positive tweets about our band from people across the nation. This is a well respected group and they are such a positive aspect of this university. 

I was at the game.  Band was really loud with a reach cool echo within the enclosed stadium.  I keep looking or the Oregon band, but they did not bring one.  Sure made if feel more like a home game even though the attendance was pretty evenly split between the two teams

Tigerbelle, Thanks for posting the half time show.  I have a nephew that is working with the band while getting his master degree at Auburn and he is looking forward to being a band director.  Not sure if my brother and his wife will be able to make a game due to health issues but I have sent them a link to the video.

Again, Many Thanks.

Wareagle.

37 minutes ago, Sully to Beasley said:

Awesome show. I wish someone could post the halftime show by our band each week of the season.

That's my goal as long s as they make a video

19 hours ago, AUBwins said:

This was an awesome show. I’m a proud AUMB alumnus! Tuba Herd 4 life!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived