2020 4* DT Omari Thomas (Vols)

ellitor

26 offers including AU, Ole Miss, Bama, Vols, Aggies, FSU, Clemson, LSU, Sooners, Nebraska, Penn St., Texas, & Florida
Major target
Ole Miss also a team to watch
Working to get him to visit again

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

26 offers including AU, Ole Miss, Bama, Vols, Aggies, FSU, Clemson, LSU, Sooners, Nebraska, Penn St., Texas, & Florida
Major target
Ole Miss also a team to watch
Working to get him to visit again

Hey Ellitor!

Hope you had a great weekend! I would love to sign this young man. How are our chances with landing him?

Thanks!  & WDE

24 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

How are our chances with landing him?

Way too soon to have an idea.

7 hours ago, ellitor said:

Way too soon to have an idea.

If you had to take a ballpark guess....who do you think will be the players we could finish with to meet the 24 -25 total signees we could have? I know this is a shot in the dark sort of, but if anyone could give us this insight, it would have to be you!

WDE & thanks for all the information you give to us gumshoes!

16 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

If you had to take a ballpark guess....who do you think will be the players we could finish with to meet the 24 -25 total signees we could have? I know this is a shot in the dark sort of, but if anyone could give us this insight, it would have to be you!

WDE & thanks for all the information you give to us gumshoes!

I won't do guesses unless I think we lead for guys so right now CBs Brian George & Kendall Dennis plus Nickel Ladarius Tennison & Peguess at TE. that leaves 3 to 4 spots on the DL & we are in the top 2 for a number of guys there.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

One of my friends that is a TN fan text me about this guy. He said Tennessee thinks they have a 60% change to land and we have a 40% chance. That tells me it is close. Hope we can bring it home in the stretch.

20 hours ago, thewhiz7 said:

One of my friends that is a TN fan text me about this guy. He said Tennessee thinks they have a 60% change to land and we have a 40% chance. That tells me it is close. Hope we can bring it home in the stretch.

erwrew.gif

A respected person connected to the program says the Vols are scared of us right now. He thinks Omari will choose the Vols tomorrow, but we made this closer than they thought it could be.

• ellitor changed the title to ***2020 4* DT Omari Thomas (Commit Watch: Noon-ish)
3 hours ago, ellitor said:

A respected person connected to the program says the Vols are scared of us right now. He thinks Omari will choose the Vols tomorrow, but we made this closer than they thought it could be.

I hope we pull through. I’m aware how much goes into these decisions but Auburn is objectively the better option for a DT especially. This would be a classic RG big fish surprise pickup. Need a DT like him bad!

49 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

Tennessee

Whelp, he can have fun wasting his career up there and meeting a new coach next year. Like I said above, it's just an objectively worse destination for a DT.

2 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

He was a long shot anyways. We have bigger holes to fill 

Actually DT is among the biggest holes we need to fill.

8 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

He was a long shot anyways. We have bigger holes to fill 

Well, we've already got a commitment from the DT that is the #1 prospect in Tennessee, regardless of position. Also DE Walker, who has the size and build to move inside as Coe and Davidson did. While we could definitely use another DT in this class we aren't really desperate and there are still a couple of other targets out there.

6 hours ago, Mikey said:

Well, we've already got a commitment from the DT that is the #1 prospect in Tennessee, regardless of position. Also DE Walker, who has the size and build to move inside as Coe and Davidson did. While we could definitely use another DT in this class we aren't really desperate and there are still a couple of other targets out there.

Also AU recruited Foster Allen as a DT & expects Zyke to stay at DE. They still want a 3rd DT in the class but would make room for 4 if we can land Walker & Jackson.

Archived