Sign in to follow this  
aubiefifty

Chuma Rookie Card

Recommended Posts

when do the rookies start practicing? i collect auburn players cards from all sports and i really want a chuma auto rookie.i know in football the cards were out about a week after draft day. any help would be appreciated........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

when do the rookies start practicing? i collect auburn players cards from all sports and i really want a chuma auto rookie.i know in football the cards were out about a week after draft day. any help would be appreciated........

What's an auto rookie?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ellitor said:

What's an auto rookie?

autographed rookie card. they come straight out of the pack and no worries about them being authentic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i collect auburn players cards from all sports

Travis Tidwell? Joe Childress? Jackie Burkett? Tucker Fredrickson? John Mengelt? I have those and a bunch more. How far back does your collection go?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Travis Tidwell? Joe Childress? Jackie Burkett? Tucker Fredrickson? John Mengelt? I have those and a bunch more. How far back does your collection go?

i have  autographs of sully and beasely sitting on the top rail of a bench. i think thats the oldest. i collected mostly mantle and when the auburn kids started putting them out in packs i started buying them. i got a chris davis pick six autograpjed from the pack. i thought stids were too high so i passed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i have  autographs of sully and beasely sitting on the top rail of a bench. i think thats the oldest. i collected mostly mantle and when the auburn kids started putting them out in packs i started buying them. i got a chris davis pick six autograpjed from the pack. i thought stids were too high so i passed.

I have a '55 Bowman Mantle and a '56 Topps. That's about it for him. Dodger fan, so I have lots of 50's Duke, Pee Wee, Campy, Sandy and Jackie cards.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

chuma okeke has his first rookie card available on ebay. get them while they are under ten bucks......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this