Chuma Rookie Card

aubiefifty

when do the rookies start practicing? i collect auburn players cards from all sports and i really want a chuma auto rookie.i know in football the cards were out about a week after draft day. any help would be appreciated........

• ellitor changed the title to Chuma Rookie Card Question

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

when do the rookies start practicing? i collect auburn players cards from all sports and i really want a chuma auto rookie.i know in football the cards were out about a week after draft day. any help would be appreciated........

What's an auto rookie?

23 minutes ago, ellitor said:

What's an auto rookie?

autographed rookie card. they come straight out of the pack and no worries about them being authentic.

8 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i collect auburn players cards from all sports

Travis Tidwell? Joe Childress? Jackie Burkett? Tucker Fredrickson? John Mengelt? I have those and a bunch more. How far back does your collection go?

50 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Travis Tidwell? Joe Childress? Jackie Burkett? Tucker Fredrickson? John Mengelt? I have those and a bunch more. How far back does your collection go?

i have  autographs of sully and beasely sitting on the top rail of a bench. i think thats the oldest. i collected mostly mantle and when the auburn kids started putting them out in packs i started buying them. i got a chris davis pick six autograpjed from the pack. i thought stids were too high so i passed.

7 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i have  autographs of sully and beasely sitting on the top rail of a bench. i think thats the oldest. i collected mostly mantle and when the auburn kids started putting them out in packs i started buying them. i got a chris davis pick six autograpjed from the pack. i thought stids were too high so i passed.

I have a '55 Bowman Mantle and a '56 Topps. That's about it for him. Dodger fan, so I have lots of 50's Duke, Pee Wee, Campy, Sandy and Jackie cards.

• 1 month later...

chuma okeke has his first rookie card available on ebay. get them while they are under ten bucks......

• ellitor changed the title to Chuma Rookie Card
  • 4 weeks later...

chuma okeke auto rookie cards are out now. cheapest auto rookie card for buy it now i saw was forty bucks. there should be a ton more soon.

• 3 weeks later...

since he is going to play in the developmental league this year and not sign till next year witll he have 2 years worth of rookie cards?

and if so will that make this years more or less valuable?

1 hour ago, lutzcammed said:

with he have 2 years worth of rookie cards?

No. This is his 1 & only year in terms of rookie cards.

1 hour ago, lutzcammed said:

if so will that make this years more or less valuable?

Won't affect this year's cards.

i have only seen one auto rookie card from the packs so far but i got one.i collect auburn players and love the cards that come autographed out of the pack so i know it is legit. but he has a few rookies out there. i got mine for just over twenty bucks total.

Archived