whiskey myers has a new album

aubiefifty

in september on the 27th. i have heard four cuts and they are awesome! i plan on posting the four cuts. also the album is self titled.....whiskey myers.

• WarTiger changed the title to whiskey myers has a new album
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/13/2019 at 9:47 AM, japantiger said:

What's the history on these guys Fifty?  1st I've heard of them.  Like the sound....

Have a bit of a Buckcherry sound.......1st I've heard and dig it.

• 1 month later...
On 9/13/2019 at 9:47 AM, japantiger said:

What's the history on these guys Fifty?  1st I've heard of them.  Like the sound....

i found them by accident japster. i love every song they have released. they put a lot of old lead style lead rides in their musis. they have been together twelve years and have financed everything themselves. they just opened for the stones. their first album is killer but i love all their stuff. road of life is their first. i had to get a friend to download it from a site that just happened to have it for free. but i have purchased all they have put out. oh. they got into a contract dispute so they cannot sell it but they pressd ten thousand albums to give away for thos preordering their latest cd. they we not allowed to sell it so they said screw you we will give it away....lol

On 9/19/2019 at 5:28 PM, kevon67 said:

Have a bit of a Buckcherry sound.......1st I've heard and dig it.

i am going to post about three more songs. bitch has a almost kinda rap feel. it is called bitch.  bur my bones is one of the best crafted i have heard in forever. but yall check out bad weather and the guirar lead and backup chick vocals. just wow.

sorry about the delayed response but i do not remember getting any notifications. not trying to ignore anyone.  more cowbell baby

Archived