2021 4* DB Brandon Perry

ellitor

All I needed to see was 4 stars for me to be sold!!! Wooooo!!!!! War damn baby!!!!!

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Haha 1

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 4* WR/DB Brandon Perry Commits to AU!

4-star 2021 ATH says he's committed to Auburn

By Keith Niebuhr
9291480.png?fit=bounds&crop=240:320,offs
New Auburn commit Brandon Perry. (Photo: 247Sports)

Auburn red-hot recruiting summer has not been limited to the 2020 class.

The Tigers now have three summer commitments for 2021 recruits, including the verbal that came Wednesday from 4-star athlete Brandon Perry of Union Springs (Ala.) Bullock County.

Auburn has accepted his commitment.

He is the No. 16 athlete and No. 187 overall recruit nationally in the industry generated 247Sports Composite. The 5-feet-10, 180-pound Perry could play receiver or cornerback in college.

Perry joins 4-star running back Armoni Goodwin of Hewitt-Trussville (Ala.) and 4-star quarterback Aaron McLaughlin of Alpharetta (Ga.) Denmark on the 2021 commit list for the Tigers. Goodwin is the No. 77 recruit in the country; McLaughlin checks in at No. 200.

Auburn now has the No. 6 recruiting class in the country for 2021.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

All I needed to see was 4 stars fore to be sold!!! Wooooo!!!!! War damn baby!!!!!

He better not drop to a 3*. lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

He better not drop to a 3*. lol

Amen!!!! I have my star whore star wars rep to keep up!!! Lol wooooooo!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 4* DB Brandon Perry Commits to AU!
4 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

I wonder who’s idea it was to put him at DE? He’s just one of those guys who just gets it done wherever you put him

It's 3A. Competition isn't great. I doubt a team could put him there in 5A-7A.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

That’s 3A? I thought that was 1A lol. I think he’d survive in 5A. I’ve seen guys about his size have success there but yeah 7A he wouldn’t do well

9 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Was about to say the same. Bullock county is usually a pretty bad team in those lower classifications.

2 minutes ago, AU80cruiser said:

Coaches know better than myself obviously but I'm not feeling that impressed with his performance in 3A ball. He was just a sophomore though so maybe Im worried about nothing.

I thought he excelled like he was supposed to against 3A ball.

Just now, AU80cruiser said:

Bullock county is usually a pretty bad team in those lower classifications

Used to be. They are expected to be pretty good this season.

Boom boom booming boom 💥 

18 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

I wonder who’s idea it was to put him at DE? He’s just one of those guys who just gets it done wherever you put him

Bullock County is historically a really bad team, so he’s probably playing there out of necessity. 

But they’ve always had an awesome band. We played them when I was in school and we all stopped listening to our coach at halftime to watch them perform. 

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Used to be. They are expected to be pretty good this season.

5-5 last year which is probably a good year for them. I just dont see what everyone else is seeing at the moment. Evidently he did well in camps to get a 4 star ranking.

4 minutes ago, rophle said:

Bullock County is historically a really bad team, so he’s probably playing there out of necessity. 

But they’ve always had an awesome band. We played them when I was in school and we all stopped listening to our coach at halftime to watch them perform. 

This is true. I do enjoy that about their school. I wish beauregard had a band like that.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rophle said:

What school? We played them at Prattville for homecoming back in the day & beat em 70+-0.

Just now, ellitor said:

What school? We played them at Prattville for homecoming back in the day & beat em 70+-0.

Opp,  I don’t remember the score, but it got out of hand quickly. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I remember playing them in the early 90s and they had these 2 huge defensive tackles....had to be 300lbs plus. Neither had pants that fit and both of their butt cracks were stuck up in the air all game when they got in a stance. Lots of names being called on and off the field that night.

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, AU80cruiser said:

I remember playing them in the early 90s and they had these 2 huge defensive tackles....had to be 300lbs plus. Neither had pants that fit and both of their butt cracks were stuck up in the air all game when they got in a stance. Lots of names being called on and off the field that night.

Yup! Same team we beat up on.

So it's the ones who are 200% committed that flip before signing day, right? If they are only 100% committed, they stay committed I think.🙄

• Haha 1