Y’all let me know if you need space

TexasTiger

"We recognize the president is a clear and present danger for the American society the American culture, there are many people inside the White House and inside the cabinet – I would ask the left, let's create an off ramp for those people because when you’re trying to deprogram people from a cult you have to allow them to change their mind, allow them the space to change their mind," Scaramucci said Sunday in a Fox News interview

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

"We recognize the president is a clear and present danger for the American society the American culture, there are many people inside the White House and inside the cabinet – I would ask the left, let's create an off ramp for those people because when you’re trying to deprogram people from a cult you have to allow them to change their mind, allow them the space to change their mind," Scaramucci said Sunday in a Fox News interview

Sounds like sarcasm on his part. But who knows since he didn't last long with his foul mouth.

9 minutes ago, Tiger Sue said:

Sounds like sarcasm on his part. But who knows since he didn't last long with his foul mouth.

Yeah, one thing Trump won’t tolerate is a foul mouth. 

8 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Hanging your hat on a "mooch" quote? LOL. CNN did, so I guess should have expected a few takers. :blink:

8 hours ago, homersapien said:

I seriously don't see any minds being changed.  It's wishful thinking.

Trump has exposed 35-40% of our population for what they are. 

I'll bite. Anti-establishment.

19 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Hanging your hat on a "mooch" quote? LOL. CNN did, so I guess should have expected a few takers. :blink:

Fox News interview — must be true. ;)

19 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Yeah, one thing Trump won’t tolerate is a foul mouth. 

I did try and **** her. She was married.

I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Donald Trump 

On 8/18/2019 at 1:19 PM, homersapien said:

I agree. He has exposed you guys for the whiners and criers you are. Unable to accept the election of a duly elected president that you disagree with. Willing to lower yourself into the sewer to delegitimize  a presidency.      

44 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I agree. He has exposed you guys for the whiners and criers you are. Unable to accept the election of a duly elected president that you disagree with. Willing to lower yourself into the sewer to delegitimize  a presidency.      

Last time I checked, there as a lot more than 35-40% who disapprove of Trump.

Trump was "duly elected" with a minority of the popular vote.  And as far as "disagreeing" with him, I am proud to do so.  It's hard to agree with a narcissistic, psychopathic xenophobe.  It's  hell of lot better reason for disagreeing with the president because of his skin color.

I'm not perfect, but at least I have a core base of humanitarian values which Trump obviously lacks.  He has degraded the office, the country, Christianity and apparently, you. 

38 minutes ago, homersapien said:

It's  hell of lot better reason for disagreeing with the president because of his skin color.

I didn't disagree with Obama because of his skin color. Hell's bells, I was duped into voting for him the first time. I disagreed with Obama because of his anti-American policies and goals. Homer, you seem like one that would keep abreast of things with Obama: Is America hater Valarie Jarrett still living in Obama's house? I do know she moved out of the whitehouse and into their new digs with the X-prez. I'm mildly curious if she's still a house guest there.

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

It's  hell of lot better reason for disagreeing with the president because of his skin color.

Exhibit A in lowering ones self to sewer level. You resort to inferring  anyone disagreeing with Obama is a racist. You are no better than what you claim President Trump to be in that case. I am surprised at you. You should be ashamed again.

20 hours ago, Mikey said:

I didn't disagree with Obama because of his skin color. Hell's bells, I was duped into voting for him the first time. I disagreed with Obama because of his anti-American policies and goals. Homer, you seem like one that would keep abreast of things with Obama: Is America hater Valarie Jarrett still living in Obama's house? I do know she moved out of the whitehouse and into their new digs with the X-prez. I'm mildly curious if she's still a house guest there.

Good Grief.  :no:   What clueless delusional thing to say.

19 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Exhibit A in lowering ones self to sewer level. You resort to inferring  anyone disagreeing with Obama is a racist. You are no better than what you claim President Trump to be in that case. I am surprised at you. You should be ashamed again.

Well, I did forget about that "hating America" part.   :rolleyes:

You folks are completely hopeless.

And just for the record, I didn't say or infer that - so you lied.  Liars have no standing to tell anyone they should be ashamed.   You don't have to be racist to oppose Obama, but if you are racist, you most certainly do.  The same goes for Trump. Only more so, since he deliberately panders to racists and racism.

On 8/18/2019 at 9:49 PM, AUFAN78 said:

I'll bite. Anti-establishment.

This is my favorite trope. It’s like they completely ignore Trump is beholden to Russia, the NRA and corporate American. The only anti Trump knows is anti-truth. 

On 8/18/2019 at 1:19 PM, homersapien said:

I seriously don't see any minds being changed.  It's wishful thinking.

I think trump has disgusted and embarrassed about 10 percent of reasonable conservatives maybe more. A very significant number of minds that could be changed. A middle of the spectrum democrat could move the needle. There are some. This primary is not helping. They seem to be trying to out liberal or out Stalin each other and it’s going to push the sane conservatives to vote red or abstain. It’s not just this election that bothers me. It’s the entire political landscape. So many people are on one side or the other with no chance of budging. Those who are in the sane middle are being ignored by most. The middle might be shrinking but we are all losing. 

Trump has always been an embarrassment to the thinking people of America. He has never been anything more than a carny barker with daddy's check book his entire life. The idea that anyone in America gave a crap about his opinion on anything makes me nauseous. 

2 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

This is my favorite trope. It’s like they completely ignore Trump is beholden to Russia, the NRA and corporate American. The only anti Trump knows is anti-truth. 

So, the Russians gave the Clinton Foundation $145,600,000 (that's one-hundred forty five million, six hundred thousand), they gave Trump nothing, but Trump is the one beholden to the Russians? That's funny.

On 8/20/2019 at 2:18 PM, homersapien said:

Last time I checked, there as a lot more than 35-40% who disapprove of Trump.

Trump was "duly elected" with a minority of the popular vote.  And as far as "disagreeing" with him, I am proud to do so.  It's hard to agree with a narcissistic, psychopathic xenophobe.  It's  hell of lot better reason for disagreeing with the president because of his skin color.

I'm not perfect, but at least I have a core base of humanitarian values which Trump obviously lacks.  He has degraded the office, the country, Christianity and apparently, you. 

The point is you whine because you lost. No excuse for your butt hurt nonsense. That's all.

On 8/20/2019 at 2:20 PM, homersapien said:

Losers.  Just plain losers.

Stop talking while looking in a mirror. 

your-an-adult-then-why-are-you-crying-like-a-baby.jpg

On 8/19/2019 at 10:45 AM, GiveEmElle said:

I did try and **** her. She was married.

I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Donald Trump 

I don't feel like he would of said or done something like that on his own. This is obviously due to his association with rappers and their rhetoric that influenced his actions.

3 hours ago, alexava said:

I think trump has disgusted and embarrassed about 10 percent of reasonable conservatives maybe more. A very significant number of minds that could be changed. A middle of the spectrum democrat could move the needle. There are some. This primary is not helping. They seem to be trying to out liberal or out Stalin each other and it’s going to push the sane conservatives to vote red or abstain. It’s not just this election that bothers me. It’s the entire political landscape. So many people are on one side or the other with no chance of budging. Those who are in the sane middle are being ignored by most. The middle might be shrinking but we are all losing. 

If you want to do something fun, watch Colin Quinns Red State Blue State and then immediately read this forum.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

So, the Russians gave the Clinton Foundation $145,600,000 (that's one-hundred forty five million, six hundred thousand), they gave Trump nothing, but Trump is the one beholden to the Russians? That's funny.

People also overlook the fact that Obama was a Chicago politician and those never get involved with special interest groups or corporate America.

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

Hillary Clinton isn’t the President. 

They gave Trump nothing? You may want to read up on Russian money funneled through the NRA. 

Archived