Y’all let me know if you need space

TexasTiger

2 minutes ago, Tiger Sue said:

Sure he is. Sometimes that's a good thing when you aresurrounded by swamp creatures.

So what you just accused Ellie of applies equally to you.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, homersapien said:

So what you just accused Ellie of applies equally to you.

Some things apply to all of us but to different degrees. Me on the right, you and elle on the left:

image.png

11 minutes ago, Tiger Sue said:

Some things apply to all of us but to different degrees. Me on the right, you and elle on the left:

So you aren't just a hypocrite, you are a prevaricating one. :rolleyes:

On 10/7/2019 at 11:22 AM, Tiger Sue said:

Spoken like someone who thinks way too highly of herself and yet you call him a narcissist.

That hurt you didn’t it Sue? Relax baby girl, I’m not a narcissist, but I do think the POTUS should be smarter than me. 

Just now, GiveEmElle said:

That hurt you didn’t it Sue? Relax baby girl, I’m not a narcissist, but I do think the POTUS should be smarter than me. 

Geez you woke up. Well old lady I think it's not hard to be smarter than you.

On 10/8/2019 at 11:56 AM, homersapien said:

There's that creative wit we've come to love. :laugh:

I’m completely picturing PT in a long blonde  wig responding as his female persona “Sue.” 

1 minute ago, GiveEmElle said:

I’m completely picturing PT in a long blonde  wig responding as his female persona “Sue.” 

I'm picturing a brown haired  elle who looks like Nancy Pelosi.

1 minute ago, Tiger Sue said:

Geez you woke up. Well old lady I think it's not hard to be smarter than you.

Yeah, I was off so I slept in. You should know that insults from people on a message board who don’t personally know me are really a waste of time. Unless of course it makes you feel good. 😂

5 minutes ago, Tiger Sue said:

I'm picturing a brown haired  elle who looks like Nancy Pelosi.

I’ve been told I look like Princess Diana and some reporter on cable news but never Pelosi. 💁🏼‍♀️

4 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I’ve been told I look like Princess Diana and some reporter on cable news but never Pelosi. 💁🏼‍♀️

Well you brought it on yourself.

6 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Yeah, I was off so I slept in. You should know that insults from people on a message board who don’t personally know me are really a waste of time. Unless of course it makes you feel good. 😂

Good advice. I suggest you take it.

15 minutes ago, Tiger Sue said:

Well you brought it on yourself.

Good advice. I suggest you take it.

What did I bring on myself, Sweet Sue? Your insults? And I wasn’t giving you advice. I was just stating a fact. But I know you are fond of Trump so I can understand how facts probably aren’t easily recognizable for you. It’s ok. 

1 hour ago, GiveEmElle said:

What did I bring on myself, Sweet Sue? Your insults? And I wasn’t giving you advice. I was just stating a fact. But I know you are fond of Trump so I can understand how facts probably aren’t easily recognizable for you. It’s ok. 

“You use these...things...they confuse me. These things called “facts”— objective data points based in reality— what am I supposed to do with those? They have no place in my MAGA world,” exclaimed an exasperated Sweet Sue.

2 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

I didn't start the insults but when  I'm insulted I can sling them with the best.. Go back to sleep.

Archived