Projected depth chart

aubiefifty

7 minutes ago, ellitor said:

That's fair however if he's used right & well Wee Willie can be our Welker or Amondola (Sp?) which would be invaluable.

Or Hunter Renfroe.

I'm with you. Hastings has already proven he can do things other guys can't. Any predictions that other guys have "higher ceilings" are based purely on photographs and metrics. (And even that is odd given that Hastings has already proven he's a freak athlete.) 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, oracle79 said:
On 8/4/2019 at 8:53 PM, ellitor said:

Supposedly full back per Brandon Marcello yesterday.

I also said in that thread a day or 2 later what Loofy posted above, That Marcello heard full back when his source said 4 back. The 4 is the RB/TB in our offense.

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Or Hunter Renfroe.

I'm with you. Hastings has already proven he can do things other guys can't. Any predictions that other guys have "higher ceilings" are based purely on photographs and metrics. (And even that is odd given that Hastings has already proven he's a freak athlete.) 

Yeah. I think Hill can have a higher ceiling if he can put it all together & be consistent but I wouldn't predict the higher ceiling.

10 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I also said in that thread a day or 2 later what Loofy posted above, That Marcello heard full back when his source said 4 back. The 4 is the RB/TB in our offense.

Frickin' Marcello. Can he do anything right?!?! 

Kidding. He's not perfect, but it's his job to pass along what he hears. And to be fair, who the hell knows from one season to the next whether we have a fullback or an H back or a tight end or full-H tightback. 

41 minutes ago, ellitor said:

That's fair however if he's used right & well Wee Willie can be our Welker or Amondola (Sp?) which would be invaluable.

Truth, I'm not confident it will happen but I'd love to see a Patriot's style offense with our team build.

13 hours ago, bigbird said:

Why couldn't he start over Dinson?

Because he's the more experienced? 🤷‍♂️ Just wondering. Seems like Dinson has been really consistent over his career. I like the idea of having more length on the field as well with Smoke.

Just splitting hairs here really

2 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

Because he's the more experienced? 🤷‍♂️ Just wondering. Seems like Dinson has been really consistent over his career. I like the idea of having more length on the field as well with Smoke.

Just splitting hairs here really

I love Smoke and Smoke is going to be a dawg, but I wouldn't give him the nod over Dinson who is a QB of the secondary or DT (my man crush). He will still get his, though. 

22 hours ago, ellitor said:

Throwing up the @Hunter48 signal. Please help us out.

cchmvhqas4neveipeqlg

4-2-5/nickel personnel, replace their Mike nomenclature with Mac, and Star is the Nickel. This is versus 10 personnel trips,  Against 2x2 their alignment would shift with the Mac going weak side away from the back with the safety to that side tightening his alignment.... 

2 minutes ago, Hunter48 said:

cchmvhqas4neveipeqlg

4-2-5/nickel personnel, replace their Mike nomenclature with Mac, and Star is the Nickel. This is versus 10 personnel trips,  Against 2x2 their alignment would shift with the Mac going weak side away from the back with the safety to that side tightening his alignment.... 

Does this also mean the $ is the the same as the Will?

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

Does this also mean the $ is the the same as the Will?

Think of it as being able to set the Mike (best inside run-fitter)  to either side depending on whether it's 2x2 or 3x1. 

17 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I love Smoke and Smoke is going to be a dawg, but I wouldn't give him the nod over Dinson who is a QB of the secondary or DT (my man crush). He will still get his, though. 

Can we come to a consensus on the spelling of the word dog to be "dog" or "daug", but never "dawg" henceforth? It makes my skin crawl. 

And before anyone asks, I am more than aware of what a dog is when it comes to playing football, especially on the defensive side of the ball.

11 minutes ago, EclecticTiger said:

Can we come to a consensus on the spelling of the word dog to be "dog" or "daug", but never "dawg" henceforth? It makes my skin crawl. 

And before anyone asks, I am more than aware of what a dog is when it comes to playing football, especially on the defensive side of the ball.

I do that to put my southern draw in it LOL. I am not concerned about your skin crawling. It will be ok.

14 minutes ago, EclecticTiger said:

4 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I do that to put my southern draw in it LOL. I am not concerned about your skin crawling. It will be ok.

Thanks for the lesson in Southern vernacular, Faulkner, or would you prefer Billy? 😉

It was a joke.

It will be ok, pahdnuh. 

Archived