Playin Sports, Video Games, Kickin A on Golf Course, & a Wing Sauce Recipe

ellitor

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I like competition, I wish we could find out. I'd be though to beat in basketball, flag football, ultimate frisbee, certain videogames sports and fighting, and I'm learning stuff in this nuclear industry and it's tough, VERY tough and you're up against some of the smartest people you'll meet.....so from that I've learned I can learn and absorb a bunch of info very quickly so I'm a monster at pointless trivia!!!

Video games?  Bring it on!

Also, if anyone wants to throw some cash down in a bowling alley, I'll happily take it from them.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Video games?  Bring it on!

Also, if anyone wants to throw some cash down in a bowling alley, I'll happily take it from them.

What games ya play and on what platform? I’d have to warm up the ‘ol thumbs

I currently hold titles as the best old school Street fighter player and NCAA football greatest champion. I'm also sufficient in many call of duty games. Samurai showdown, soul calibur I hold a license to kill as well. I can be found at times on PlayStation 4 

5 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I currently hold titles as the best old school Street fighter player and NCAA football greatest champion. I'm also sufficient in many call of duty games. Samurai showdown, soul calibur I hold a license to kill as well. I can be found at times on PlayStation 4 

Yes but how long can you survive 6 star status on GTA? 😁

28 minutes ago, akcwde said:

What games ya play and on what platform? I’d have to warm up the ‘ol thumbs

A little bit of everything.  Mostly Xbox and Switch, but buying a PlayStation soon.  I prefer either an epic shooter like Red Dead or Sniper Elite, but also play a ton of sports games (Madden, NHL, FIFA).

I work in the industry so kind of have to play everything in order to know what I'm talking about.  I usually tell my wife I'm doing "market research" when I'm playing.

13 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I once beat Mississippi State 114-0 on NCAA Football while playing the hardest mode.  Over 700 rushing yards in the game.  Your move.

12 hours ago, alexava said:

Imagine that post was in yellow font now. 

Oh....that's kind of disappointing …..😕

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

I usually tell my wife I'm doing "market research" when I'm playing.

I started to pursue software engineering when starting school in hopes of one day using this line,  Haha.  

11 hours ago, ellitor said:

source.gif

Paging @augolf1716 if you can put down the PBR long enough to accept the challenge.

Lol. You sound like you are having good natured fun with it.

Physically kick my ass on the golf course MAYBE but scoring wise on a golf course no frictin way. Plus we have a few other ex Auburn golf team members on our board.

how much beer does it take to get through 18 holes?

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

What a legacy you're gonna leave behind!:happydance:

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Physically kick my ass on the golf course MAYBE but scoring wise on a golf course no frictin way. Plus we have a few other ex Auburn golf team members on our board.

I’ll bet I can score higher than any of y’all in golfing! Oh, wait...

2 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

I once beat Mississippi State 114-0 on NCAA Football while playing the hardest mode.  Over 700 rushing yards in the game.  Your move.

That's nothing to me lol. 2013 I was ranked number 4 online. Couldn't get the top 3 to play me. People should pay me to play their big games and championships....but one thing is for sure NOBODY is running all over me better be able to throw!

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

how much beer does it take to get through 18 holes?

It's always more fun to have so much beer you can't actually finish the 18 holes. :beer2:

Small bottle Red Dot hot sauce

Stick of butter

Tablespoon garlic

Half cup honey BBQ sauce

Squirt of siracha

Dash of A1

Simmer low for 10 min... Let cool

Secret game day wing sauce

7 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Funny, my highest score ever was against Mississippi State too. Was 146-0. I always play hardest mode, but with 5 minute quarters. Have topped 100 too many times to count, but never got above 120 until that game. Everything went right. Think I got double digit turnovers. I tried forever to get close to that score using 5 minute quarters, even against cupcakes, but couldn't do it. Everything went right that game.

1 hour ago, kennypowers said:

Small bottle Red Dot hot sauce

Stick of butter

Tablespoon garlic

Half cup honey BBQ sauce

Squirt of siracha

Dash of A1

Simmer low for 10 min... Let cool

Secret game day wing sauce

@ToraGirl, here's a recipe for you.

3 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

@ToraGirl, here's a recipe for you.

Sounds great! I have delivered the message request to our BBQ gurus. Little one WILL be in my class this year...yay! #missingtheBarbecueHouse

36 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Sounds great! I have delivered the message request to our BBQ gurus. Little one WILL be in my class this year...yay! #missingtheBarbecueHouse

Tell them I PROMISE not to become rich by selling it on my own. :) I just have to have it again, that's all. Nothing compares.

Archived