Playin Sports, Video Games, Kickin A on Golf Course, & a Wing Sauce Recipe

ellitor

21 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Tell them I PROMISE not to become rich by selling it on my own. :) I just have to have it again, that's all. Nothing compares.

I will do my dead level best, no doubt about it, make no mistake about it.  I've gotten in one good practice regarding it so far. It was a vanilla attempt but I can pull out the whole playbook next time.  Can't go fast tempo yet, but I'm making improvements every time. There will be no whirlybird involved. 🤣😁

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Physically kick my ass on the golf course MAYBE but scoring wise on a golf course no frictin way. Plus we have a few other ex Auburn golf team members on our board.

I would be willing to take an asswhoopin to try. Not physically. I have managed to go over 30 years playing golf without getting into a fight but I did have an old woman threaten me a few years ago. 

Way late on this but nobody wants to throw darts against me. 

I used to be a freak on a beer funnel, but I've retired. 

Aaaaand that's probably all I've got. 

@ellitor

Buddy, you worked HARD to weed out these posts to create their own thread.

I had lost interest but then this...

giphy (1).gif

3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Way late on this but nobody wants to throw darts against me. 

I used to be a freak on a beer funnel, but I've retired. 

Aaaaand that's probably all I've got. 

Did a few Funnels in my day...

My fave was the Keg Stand though.  Nothing like chugging beer while upside down! 

Now, I just take an edible & a couple hits before bed....then go to sleep.  That's how I "party" now.

8 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

@ellitor

Buddy, you worked HARD to weed out these posts to create their own thread.

I had lost interest but then this...

giphy (1).gif

source.gif

14 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

My fave was the Keg Stand though.  Nothing like chugging beer while upside down! 

Now, I just take an edible & a couple hits before bed....then go to sleep.  That's how I "party" now.

Glass of bourbon for me but... yeah.

I never was too into keg stands. I liked being around for them, just not participating. Unless I was holding up a girl, of course. 

2 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

A little indica makes the sleep come quickly. Or so I’ve heard. 

32 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

A little indica makes the sleep come quickly. Or so I’ve heard. 

Yes, I've been studying it.  Jeez, I thought it would be simple but it's surprisingly difficult to find the right fit for what I want.

I've learned Strains are more important than Indica vs Sativa.  Plus how to incorporate CBD into it without cancelling out too many of the good effects you want...

I have also learned that potheads can apparently be quite studious. 😎

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/19/2019 at 1:24 PM, AUsince72 said:

Yes, I've been studying it.  Jeez, I thought it would be simple but it's surprisingly difficult to find the right fit for what I want.

I've learned Strains are more important than Indica vs Sativa.  Plus how to incorporate CBD into it without cancelling out too many of the good effects you want...

I have also learned that potheads can apparently be quite studious. 😎

It’s important research, too.  By my estimate ... ... what was the question again?

Archived