Athlon Has AU With #1 DL

boisnumber1

They have all the potential in the world. I hope they stay healthy and put it all together and are #1 at the end of the year.

• ellitor changed the title to Athlon Has AU With #1 DL

Writers even show their UAla bias in the opening of the article with ua ranked #4 and #5

I hope these guys can give our offense some time to gel!

I didn't realize the 03 line let up under 3 yards per carry.  There's the bar.

In before the....

16 minutes ago, bigbird said:

They have all the potential in the world. I hope they stay healthy and put it all together and are #1 at the end of the year.

ah hell, hamm sammich.

41 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Got 3 guys that are already studs on the DL.

I’m going to keep talking about their potential though for the Auburn fam. 

2 minutes ago, MCPeePants said:

Finna eat.

And Duck is the main course.

Yes sir. Whoever is going to Jerry’s World needs to bring the cherry sauce and red wine. 😁 :wareagle:

They don't even take account the linebacker position, more importantly the buck position....but hey it's not like we haven't seen this before!

1 hour ago, ValleyTiger said:

In before the....

ah hell, hamm sammich.

A real trying concept. 😂

If the picture of that young woman doesn't get you all pumped up for the start of the season, then nothing will. That's the girl next door in my dreams. Awesome!!

20 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

If the picture of that young woman doesn't get you all pumped up for the start of the season, then nothing will. That's the girl next door in my dreams. Awesome!!

I could get behind living in that kinda neighborhood, too.

38 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Ah, A4E has a type.  ...one layer of the onion peeled-away....

BTW, I'm with you buddy!!!  If she don't make you scream "War Damn Eagle!!" then nothing will 😎😎😎

14 hours ago, WaynesAUworld said:

Yes sir. Whoever is going to Jerry’s World needs to bring the cherry sauce and red wine. 😁 :wareagle:

Waynes on the way to the tailgate

Image result for monocle gif

15 hours ago, bigbird said:

You know I’ll probably have to eat a lot of crow after the year but I really believe Gus may have turned the corner. He really is showing signs of getting back to where he was in 2010 as far as drive. If he truely has,  I believe with the quality coaches ( maybe the best I’ve seen as a group in a while) and the quality players (maybe as good and deep as 2010 or 2004) this team can win it all. As always we need some breaks like no injuries and the ball bouncing our way but we definitely have all the pieces in place to make the run. If I’m wrong I’ll come back and admit it. WDE

2 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

You know I’ll probably have to eat a lot of crow after the year but I really believe Gus may have turned the corner. He really is showing signs of getting back to where he was in 2010 as far as drive. If he truely has,  I believe with the quality coaches ( maybe the best I’ve seen as a group in a while) and the quality players (maybe as good and deep as 2010 or 2004) this team can win it all. As always we need some breaks like no injuries and the ball bouncing our way but we definitely have all the pieces in place to make the run. If I’m wrong I’ll come back and admit it. WDE

Image result for gif praying

what auburn cheerleaders made the ath..........

13 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Ah, A4E has a type.  ...one layer of the onion peeled-away....

BTW, I'm with you buddy!!!  If she don't make you scream "War Damn Eagle!!" then nothing will 😎😎😎

I'm more a fan of the girl next door set to appear any day now in @WarTim's thread. Just saying that if I had a choice, that's the neighborhood I'd live in. 

5 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

I'm more a fan of the girl next door set to appear any day now in @WarTim's thread. Just saying that if I had a choice, that's the neighborhood I'd live in. 

Weird thought, but I wonder what wartim's girl looks like now.

11 minutes ago, The Freak said:

Weird thought, but I wonder what wartim's girl looks like now.

She is more beautiful than the day I married her!! Oh, you mean THAT girl....never mind.....😎

1 minute ago, WarTim said:

She is more beautiful than the day I married her!! Oh, you mean THAT girl....never mind.....😎

SOMEbody knows what side his toast is buttered on.  Well played sir!

Archived