Miami v Florida Game Thread

aujeff11

1 minute ago, johnnyAU said:

Realizing you just spent the last 3 1/2  hours watching maybe the worst football game you've ever seen.

tenor.gif

False.  I watched 3-2

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CleCoTiger said:

The Manny Diaz era is off to the start I expected but not at all the way I expected.  Florida is a top ten team? Wow.

MD with a lead went full LSU game 2017, tried not to lose.

Wow, the Florida QB, Franks.....he seems like a possible liability more than an asset  for Florida. Unable to control emotions on both ends of the spectrum. During game, and after. Punting the ball into the stands after the game, specifically that game...ha!

Now on to the Arizona/Hawaii game for some real football. 😂

2 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

Realizing you just spent the last 3 1/2  hours watching maybe the worst football game you've ever seen.

tenor.gif

Glad I tuned in with 4 minutes left. That was fairly exciting. 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Dude, he doesn't have a QB.  Or an offensive line.  At all.

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Well if u don’t have an OL and a QB struggling with pressure, then go with the quick passing game.

Just now, dmbseeker00 said:

Wow, the Florida QB, Franks.....he seems like a possible liability more than an asset  for Florida. Unable to control emotions on both ends of the spectrum. During game, and after. Punting the ball into the stands after the game, specifically that game...ha!

Let him run his mouth. If 2 interceptions, one being in the waning minutes of the game, doesn’t humble him...then there’s some SEC DLs that’ll love to eat his lunch. 

Florida looks like a 4 loss team tonight. A long ways to go. 

Kid was sacked almost as much as Brodie Croyle.

10 times I believe lol

This week, the Miami QB will be spending every snap throwing the ball away under pressure. The OL was terrible, but dude you gotta get rid of the ball. 

As we saw a lot early last year, when the DL gets to the QB about the time the ball gets there, not much the QB can do.  

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Well if u don’t have an OL and a QB struggling with pressure, then go with the quick passing game.

They did early.  Then UF cheated up and cut that down.  If you don't have variety, it won't work for four quarters against an at least average defense.

3 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:
4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

But apparently they had the AU/LSU '18 officials.

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

Please tell me we're not gonna make Franks look like Danny Wuerfull

Yea..I hope not also. BUT, worse of all, Mullen leaves Miss State and after he is gone for just 1-year, they get hit with 3 years probation...Football and Basketball. How does Mullen get away "again" without any personal penalty? I dislike Mullen only a little less than Saban or Smart!

1 minute ago, autigeremt said:

10 times I believe lol

Jarren is wishing he would’ve stuck with his Kentucky commitment, and Martel is thanking the coaches for moving him to wideout. 

Felipe Franks needs that tudor that Mullen had at Miss St. 

the boy is not a good quarterback (2-3 picks) and cannot make a complete sentence, and uses the word "UMMMMMMMMMMM" on each and every one. 

1 minute ago, around4ever said:

As we saw a lot early last year, when the DL gets to the QB about the time the ball gets there, not much the QB can do.  

He held onto the ball way too long several times, which helped those sack totals. He especially did it late in the game when he couldn't afford to do it. His mental clock isn't yet calibrated.

Archived