Miami v Florida Game Thread

aujeff11

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

If Dan Mullen is on one sideline, I'm rooting for whoever is on the other one.

I can see that, for me I guess it was literally them surging into the top 10, when I don’t see them as that

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UF fans right now on 247: 

“Outplayed the entire half. So much for Franks being improved. Lose this game Mullen deserves to be on the hot seat with the poor recruiting and this embarrassment.”

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I hate that bling stuff that Miami does, It's just tacky. 

Same, however it’s better than UT’s trashcan that they had under butch lol

Florida is NOT #8 in the country. If that’s true we should be #4. I feel much better about going down to the swamp now our defense should eat them alive. 

8 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

“Outplayed the entire half. So much for Franks being improved. Lose this game Mullen deserves to be on the hot seat with the poor recruiting and this embarrassment.”

They really let this newfound status get to them

Gators will still find a way to win in the end, but both teams look a little lackluster.  Like the 'Canes RS Fresh QB though, and #9 reminds me a little of Anthony Mix.

Just now, WFE12 said:

They really let this newfound status get to them

I mean if it was like our situation, I could understand but the guy had a strong close to year 1, got them ranked 8th to start year 2.

5 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Somehow I missed that. 

“During Tennessee’s thrilling 42-41 double overtime comeback win over Georgia Tech, the Vols’ sideline was a topic of discussion.”

“And it had nothing to do with which quarterback was warming up.”

“Instead, the sideline headliner was a trash can – that’s right, a trash can that has the label HTB – “Hunt the Ball.”

“Why a trash can? Butch Jones’ prop is where Tennessee players to dunk footballs after they get takeaways on defense.”

41 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I always root for the sec, but something is pushing me hard to root for my Miami tonight. 

That’s the Mullen effect. At least that’s how I feel about FL these days. 

#1: I agree with the previous posters regarding the bling crap.  The "LOOK AT ME" culture is just disgusting..... Anyway, I'm sure it's only going to get worse.  I hope Auburn maintains SOME sense of class & decency.  It's just embarrassing.

HEY....YOU....GET OFF MY LAWN!

#2: I'm unimpressed with both teams.  The Defenses seem reasonable but I don't think the Offenses are helping themselves.  Asa couldn't hack it in THAT backfield?  Maybe he's really NOT that good.

Another halftime quote @WFE12

“TG and Luke getting the nooses ready in the press box realizing their job still sucks and they're going to be covering another coaching change in a couple years. Luke probably on Apartments.com right now scanning through (cuss word) in Malibu for when Urban takes the USC job”

•  

•  

15 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

It’s so funny because they do it to themselves every single year. “FLoRiDa Is BAcK”

This bling crap is annoying and childish.

Side note, our defense should eat Florida alive. But can our offense handle their heavy blitzes? They’ve been eaten alive on screens.

3 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

#1: I agree with the previous posters regarding the bling crap.  The "LOOK AT ME" culture is just disgusting..... Anyway, I'm sure it's only going to get worse.  I hope Auburn maintains SOME sense of class & decency.  It's just embarrassing.

HEY....YOU....GET OFF MY LAWN!

#2: I'm unimpressed with both teams.  The Defenses seem reasonable but I don't think the Offenses are helping themselves.  Asa couldn't hack it in THAT backfield?  Maybe he's really NOT that good.

That’s one thing I’ve always said about gus, especially on the offensive side of the ball, we hand the ball to the ref and get to the next play. I really hope the 🤫 and the finger wagging on D stops tho lol

Whopping 7 points . Things can change in an hot minute but this is why I don’t give too much credence to preseason polls. 

1 minute ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

It’s so funny because they do it to themselves every single year. “FLoRiDa Is BAcK”

It took Tim freaking Tebow to make them relevant. Imagine if Cam would have actually followed him at UF.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

That’s one thing I’ve always said about gus, especially on the offensive side of the ball, we hand the ball to the ref and get to the next play. I really hope the 🤫 and the finger wagging on D stops tho lol

Yessir!

I'm all for natural exuberance and even don't mind a little bit of "in your face" after a particularly big play, but this posing for the cameras with jewelry stuff is just childish nonsense you'd think they'd grow out of by 7th...8th grade.

4 minutes ago, Zeek said:

This bling crap is annoying and childish.

Side note, our defense should eat Florida alive. But can our offense handle their heavy blitzes? They’ve been eaten alive on screens.

Good thing Gus' Offense doesn't rely on a ton of screens....uhhh....urrrr....wait a minute....

Archived