Jump to content
Null

Miami v Florida Game Thread


Recommended Posts





  • Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Dan Mullen is on one sideline, I'm rooting for whoever is on the other one.

I’ve never seen a guy suck so bad and still be that arrogant 

False.  I watched 3-2

Posted Images

Florida is NOT #8 in the country. If that’s true we should be #4. I feel much better about going down to the swamp now our defense should eat them alive. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

UF fans right now on 247: 

“Outplayed the entire half. So much for Franks being improved. Lose this game Mullen deserves to be on the hot seat with the poor recruiting and this embarrassment.”

 

They really let this newfound status get to them

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Somehow I missed that. 

“During Tennessee’s thrilling 42-41 double overtime comeback win over Georgia Tech, the Vols’ sideline was a topic of discussion.”

“And it had nothing to do with which quarterback was warming up.”

“Instead, the sideline headliner was a trash can – that’s right, a trash can that has the label HTB – “Hunt the Ball.”

“Why a trash can? Butch Jones’ prop is where Tennessee players to dunk footballs after they get takeaways on defense.”

Edited by Maverick.AU
Link to post
Share on other sites

#1: I agree with the previous posters regarding the bling crap.  The "LOOK AT ME" culture is just disgusting..... Anyway, I'm sure it's only going to get worse.  I hope Auburn maintains SOME sense of class & decency.  It's just embarrassing.

HEY....YOU....GET OFF MY LAWN!

#2: I'm unimpressed with both teams.  The Defenses seem reasonable but I don't think the Offenses are helping themselves.  Asa couldn't hack it in THAT backfield?  Maybe he's really NOT that good.

Edited by AUsince72
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Another halftime quote @WFE12

“TG and Luke getting the nooses ready in the press box realizing their job still sucks and they're going to be covering another coaching change in a couple years. Luke probably on Apartments.com right now scanning through (cuss word) in Malibu for when Urban takes the USC job”

  •  
 
  •  
  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

UF fans right now on 247: 

“Outplayed the entire half. So much for Franks being improved. Lose this game Mullen deserves to be on the hot seat with the poor recruiting and this embarrassment.”

 

It’s so funny because they do it to themselves every single year. “FLoRiDa Is BAcK”

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This bling crap is annoying and childish.

Side note, our defense should eat Florida alive. But can our offense handle their heavy blitzes? They’ve been eaten alive on screens.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

#1: I agree with the previous posters regarding the bling crap.  The "LOOK AT ME" culture is just disgusting..... Anyway, I'm sure it's only going to get worse.  I hope Auburn maintains SOME sense of class & decency.  It's just embarrassing.

HEY....YOU....GET OFF MY LAWN!

#2: I'm unimpressed with both teams.  The Defenses seem reasonable but I don't think the Offenses are helping themselves.  Asa couldn't hack it in THAT backfield?  Maybe he's really NOT that good.

That’s one thing I’ve always said about gus, especially on the offensive side of the ball, we hand the ball to the ref and get to the next play. I really hope the 🤫 and the finger wagging on D stops tho lol

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

It’s so funny because they do it to themselves every single year. “FLoRiDa Is BAcK”

It took Tim freaking Tebow to make them relevant. Imagine if Cam would have actually followed him at UF.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Maverick.AU said:

That’s one thing I’ve always said about gus, especially on the offensive side of the ball, we hand the ball to the ref and get to the next play. I really hope the 🤫 and the finger wagging on D stops tho lol

Yessir!

I'm all for natural exuberance and even don't mind a little bit of "in your face" after a particularly big play, but this posing for the cameras with jewelry stuff is just childish nonsense you'd think they'd grow out of by 7th...8th grade.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Zeek said:

This bling crap is annoying and childish.

Side note, our defense should eat Florida alive. But can our offense handle their heavy blitzes? They’ve been eaten alive on screens.

Good thing Gus' Offense doesn't rely on a ton of screens....uhhh....urrrr....wait a minute....

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...