AU vs OU Score Prediction

augolf1716

I predict Saturday night I will be throwing it in the faces of those on this forum that proudly declared they were rooting for Auburn to lose this year.  You know who you are.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/25/2019 at 8:40 PM, TigerTale said:

Auburn - 22

Oregon - 19

AU kicks last second field goal to break the tie and avoid OT

That would be some funny shifter.

54 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I predict Saturday night I will be throwing it in the faces of those on this forum that proudly declared they were rooting for Auburn to lose this year.  You know who you are.

A different side of you I see

Found a podcast this morning from some Duck fans. These guys seem to be super confident. 1 prediction was that Oregon would score the most points on Auburn in an opener since 2010. which would be in the 30s. They also said Auburn doesn't crack a 100 yards rushing. They also said Auburn doesnt bust 325 yards total Offense. I  couldn't listen much after that LOL. War Damn Eagle. https://247sports.com/college/oregon/Article/Oregon-Ducks-Football-Auburn-Football--134874642/

Auburn 34

Oregon 17

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Poor snowflake

Look man, liquored up and pissed is entirely different than snowflake, just sayin'.

Auburn 35, Ducks 13

3 hours ago, DAG said:

A different side of you I see

It is different when I see "fans" that are proudly rooting for Auburn to lose.  I have been patiently waiting in the brush to strike.  The time is near...

ZRDgoQH.gif

40 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

It is different when I see "fans" that are proudly rooting for Auburn to lose.  I have been patiently waiting in the brush to strike.  The time is near...

ZRDgoQH.gif

You need to plaster this gif everywhere, the week of the LSU game!

Just now, abw0004 said:

@DAG

446FFF95-04CC-4C77-9C1E-20E94E59A692.gif

Call them out lol. I won't lie Gus had me mad and still does, but the BOYS played so hard. Reverse Jinx! Reverse Jinx

On 8/30/2019 at 7:52 AM, abw0004 said:

Link or stfu.

6 minutes ago, The Freak said:

Link to people routing for Auburn to lose this year.  

I’m not going to go dig through all of the threads for it for you man.  It was a big topic on here and got heated a few months ago.  I’m sure @DAG can confirm this happened.  I can specifically remember two posters on here who said that but I’m not going to take shots when we just won.  

8 minutes ago, The Freak said:

Link to people routing for Auburn to lose this year.  

Iono about this year. Definitely last year and I know several probably couldn't wait to tell us we told you so, if we would've loss this game. Nevertheless, we won and looks like those sentiments will have to wait another week. Still think Gus needs to evolve but he showed baby steps today.

5 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I’m not going to go dig through all of the threads for it for you man.  It was a big topic on here and got heated a few months ago.  I’m sure @DAG can confirm this happened.  I can specifically remember two posters on here who said that but I’m not going to take shots when we just won.  

Then STFU.

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

Iono about this year. Definitely last year and I know several probably couldn't wait to tell us we told you so, if we would've loss this game. Nevertheless, we won and looks like those sentiments will have to wait another week. Still think Gus needs to evolve but he showed baby steps today.

Definitely last year and agree on evolving (more).

3 minutes ago, The Freak said:

Then STFU.

Absolutely not.  Not my fault you weren’t paying attention.  

6 minutes ago, AubWes33 said:

Anyone please feel free to go back in this thread and give me a thumbs down. I predicted a comfortable win for us. Waaaayyyyy off. 

win is a win is a win

Archived